Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / closed (10871 Views)

How Do I Enlarge My Dick? / Pls What Cream Can I Use To Enlarge My Booty / Plis How Do I Enlarge My Prick For My Upcoming Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: closed by BucketMan: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Raydos:

Do you know that excess masturbation shrinks the penis??
can confirm
Re: closed by mayim(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/melmagazine.com/en-us/story/the-truth-behind-grower-vs-shower/amp
Check d above link, it’s totally true. I am a grower and left my past partners stunned first time we got intimate cos they never saw it coming. It’s y I don’t go swimming very much, if I must den I try and get a mini erection before stepping out of d shower/changing room. Ur size of 6.5 inches is even slightly above d average of 5.2 inches. It’s all in ur head man.

1 Like

Re: closed by Truthwords: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2019
Raydos:

grin grin grin I have heard people say the same thing. I used to be a chronic masturbation expert and I noticed my di*k was getting smaller. I did a research online and found similar experiences of other people . So I disciplined myself and did not masturbate for a month plus. During that time of abstinence I kept rubbing my di*k with black seeds oil. My brother. My size Don increase o. It just got bigger and longer. Me and masturbation is operation never again

4 Likes

Re: closed by Raydos: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2019
Truthwords:
grin grin grin I have heard people say the same thing. I used to be a chronic masturbation expert and I noticed my di*k was getting smaller. I did a research online and found similar experiences of other people . So I disciplined myself and did not masturbate for a month plus. During that time of abstinence I kept rubbing my di*k with black seeds oil. My brother. My size Don increase o. It just got bigger and longer. Me and masturbation is operation never again

The side effects of masturbation

It makes you have a sagging testicles
It shrinks your penis

It's better not masturbate at all!

3 Likes

Re: closed by DenreleDave(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: closed by Joystark(f): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2019
Please show us pictures...
So we can know how exactly to advise you.
Re: closed by DenreleDave(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2019
Nigerfine2:
The average dick measures 4 5 5.5
You have 6 inches and still crying.
With your 10 inches and empty pocket you are in more severe pain.
Go get money , give a girl pre-intimacy for 30 minutes up the gurl will be begging for everyday sex irrespective of your dick size

Wait, average dick when erect is 4.5 to 5.5

Do u mean when erect or when flaccid
Re: closed by DenreleDave(m): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2019
Joystark:
Please show us pictures... So we can know how exactly to advise you.

Ur middle thumb shud be a perfect description
Re: closed by DenreleDave(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2019
Truthwords:

I don't masturbate... How can I get the black seed oil Pls
Re: closed by Truthwords: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
DenreleDave:

I don't masturbate... How can I get the black seed oil Pls

First of all Watch this video and prepare this mixture daily ( I advise you do this at night before you go to bed :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ogg7D6VgE

and use black seeds oil to massage from the base of your di*k to the tip daily. Result is sure.

You can click the links below to buy original black seeds oil on Jumia.

https://c./?a=110455&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3D&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fpremium-black-seed-oil-2-pcs-blackseed-hemani-mpg263580.html&utm_campaign=110455

Or

https://c./?a=110455&c=11&p=r&E=kkYNyk2M4sk%3D&ckmrdr=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fblack-seed-oil-125ml-hemani-mpg103687.html&utm_campaign=110455
Re: closed by Truthwords: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
Raydos:

The side effects of masturbation

It makes you have a sagging testicles
It shrinks your penis

It's better not masturbate at all!

Hello brother i have stopped doing that now. It's been a while I masturbated
Re: closed by TerryMcGinis(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Truthwords:
so black seed oil enlarge your dick? Why you too dey lie like this? Fear God o sad undecided
Re: closed by TerryMcGinis(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Truthwords:
Re: closed by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
What's the feeling of masturbation to real bleep
Re: closed by Truthwords: 1:31am On Aug 17, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
so black seed oil enlarge your dick? Why you too dey lie like this? Fear God o sad undecided
it works for some people bro. I dey fear God o grin. I did it in combination with other stuff. Not just the black seed oil alone
Re: closed by nnahernest(m): 2:24am On Aug 17, 2019
I can't talk much,lets chat on WhatsApp,let me Advise you 07039476669

quote author=DenreleDave post=81283565]I don't understand it but sumtyms I feel God didn't do me well oooo..I see my mates with correct dick but mine isn't the same.... Especially when flaccid, it's too small but I enjoy the size when erect. As in when erect, I enjoy it but yet i still feel I shud have more than this if it was big in my flaccid size. Concerning my dick, I think God hasn't done me too well. As in how can I have a small dick when others have it huge and fleshy.

I'm scared of marriage Cox I wunt pray to have a woman dt I can't satisfy on bed and I am someone that loves sexual activities. I'm even shy to dress anyhow among my colleagues.. I don't know why God created me this way, I ought to have it huge with the way I love sexual stuff..
People who has enlarge their dicks shud Pls tell me and help me
Any suggestions on how to add more pounds of flesh to my dick... Traditional or modern with out no side effects.
Abeg I don't av money for surgery ooo
Pls note, without no side effect, no side effect. I can't coman be impotent all bcox I want a big dick ooo.. Save son of man.[/quote]
Re: closed by Burgerlomo: 2:58am On Aug 17, 2019
Nigerfine2:
The average dick measures 4 5 5.5
You have 6 inches and still crying.
With your 10 inches and empty pocket you are in more severe pain.
Go get money , give a girl pre-intimacy for 30 minutes up the gurl will be begging for everyday sex irrespective of your dick size

Don't mind him jawe cool
Re: closed by Burgerlomo: 3:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided

Slice 15 hot pepper in a flat plate, add one teaspoon of aboniki balm. Put the mixture in hot vegetable oil. While still on the fire, remove a tablespoon and rub it on your flaccid preek.....

It will shrink to the size of a groundnut. Thank me later.

U are very wicked cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: closed by Tvibes001(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2019
LarryBee1k:
Op don't damage your kidneys and liver over 2 min enjoyment. Those herbs are fatal. They destroy important body organs. Be grateful with what you have.

Penis is not about bigness but by performance, even smaller dicks are preferable cuz they flexible. Big dicks are painful and not suitable for many styles.

Good luck

There are not suitable for users younger than 21.
Re: closed by LarryBee1k: 8:47am On Aug 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: closed by DenreleDave(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Post pix of your small penis, buddy boyoski.
Unquote me Pls bro.. Kindly Pls unquote me
Re: closed by DenreleDave(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Drop picture bro grin

Unquote me Pls bro.. Kindly Pls unquote me
Re: closed by DenreleDave(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2019
Raydos:

Pls unquote me bro.. Thanks
Re: closed by byinks(f): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2019
You need to show us pics of your dic
Re: closed by XhosaNostra(f): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2019
Lol, this reminds me of something I saw yesterday. One madman strutting around, showing off what his papa gave him. The mad ones always carry big things, while the rest, with all their sanity, are out there hung like a mouse. I believe God has a sense of humour grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by eme2015(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided

Slice 15 hot pepper in a flat plate, add one teaspoon of aboniki balm. Put the mixture in hot vegetable oil. While still on the fire, remove a tablespoon and rub it on your flaccid preek.....

It will shrink to the size of a groundnut. Thank me later.
baddest
Re: closed by nisai: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, this reminds me of something I saw yesterday. One madman strutting around, showing off what his papa gave him. The mad ones always carry big things, while the rest, with all their sanity, are out there hung like a mouse. I believe God has a sense of humour grin
grin grin grin grin Minister of sexual affairs.

3 Likes

Re: closed by XhosaNostra(f): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
nisai:
grin grin grin grin Minister of sexual affairs.

Hahaha nooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: closed by nisai: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha nooooo.
No further stress for me, I am having a marital cousellor as my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lol

1 Like

Re: closed by XhosaNostra(f): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
nisai:
No further stress for me, I am having a marital cousellor as my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lol

Speak now or forever hold your piece grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: closed by nisai: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Speak now or forever hold your piece grin
grin grin Ok but with sign or my native language.

First-- kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Second-- Adunni mi ọwọn mo nifẹ rẹ lọpọlọpọ grin

Beg your Nigerian friends to help you translate it. cheesy grin
Re: closed by XhosaNostra(f): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
nisai:
grin grin Ok but with sign or my native language.

First-- kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Second-- Adunni mi ọwọn mo nifẹ rẹ lọpọlọpọ grin

Beg your Nigerian friends to help you translate it. cheesy grin

Lol, my phone almost went crazy trying to translate that. The entire website went SW on me. I can recognize the bolded though grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Situation? / Why Men Are No Longer Pursuing Women.......... / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.