Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) (4024 Views)

Sexual Molestation Of Girls In Jos By A Lebanese Man Sparks Protests / Lady Travelling From Abuja To Akure In A Taxi Molested By Man. Sparks Reactions / Elliot Kulakow And IITA Staff Rescued From Kidnappers In Ibadan. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by ZWorld: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
A video has sparked outrage on social media after a man was seen bathing with this little girl in a bathroom of a public compound in Ibadan, Oyo State.

According to a male resident who filmed the act, he claimed the man has been bathing with the little girl everyday and it seriously calls for concern.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-sparks-outrage-for-bathing-with-little-girl-everyday-in-a-public-bathroom/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by ZWorld: 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
cry
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by theunnamed: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is the reason people no dey progress, so he filmed it and posted it on social media just for clout, after eribody comment finish, life continues.

The poster is a big fool

For all of you that have stupidly quoted me and said mumu things that you don't know,

Especially you...
Briller:

People like you would choose to see no evil and hear no evil, and so evil will triumph.

y'all should go on the internet and read the story of Gypse Rose and then come back and tell me if time should be wasted posting shiit on the internet for this kind matter...
Smh...what a joke

7 Likes

Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by ZWorld: 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
undecided
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by starbuck(f): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Until you show me the video of where the both are naked, I would believe so until then, do your aproko work well

2 Likes

Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by Lifestone(m): 1:56am On Aug 16, 2019
Look at the dirty environment!

1 Like

Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by RoyalBlu(f): 6:09am On Aug 16, 2019
theunnamed:
This is the reason people no dey progress, so he filmed it and posted it on social media just for clout, after eribody comment finish, life continues.

The poster is a big fool

Social media is the new power house o.

I've no doubt this will be taken up by well meaning citizens who get to see this.

What the man's doing if true, Is wrong on all levels and deserves to to addressed pronto.
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by RoyalBlu(f): 6:10am On Aug 16, 2019
Lifestone:
Look at the dirty environment!

Everyone cannot live in the upscale areas na.

That's life for you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by kikelomo7430: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2019
maybe gather and daughter
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by ZWorld: 6:47am On Aug 16, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by LadySarah: 6:51am On Aug 16, 2019
The man is stupidoo.
bath her let her leave Or vice versa.
Why this Rubbish showing her your Stupid amu everyday.
Is this not how incest starts? cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by Briller: 6:54am On Aug 16, 2019
Did somebody else notice what I saw. Even the girl's steps changed as she came out from that baccha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by Briller: 6:58am On Aug 16, 2019
theunnamed:

The poster is a big fool

This calls for concern cause for all you know, the girl might already be a victim of sexual abuse by the man irrespective of what ties they have - be it blood or whatever.

People like you would choose to see no evil and hear no evil, and so evil will triumph.

1 Like

Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by ITbomb(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2019
Hustle o, make person no dey stand for upstairs dey monitor when you take your bath

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by Joystark(f): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2019
Video or wedunbelivit
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
ITbomb:
Hustle o, make person no dey stand for upstairs dey monitor when you take your bath

Me sef dey wonder
The person go dey see different bobbi
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by Partnerbiz3: 12:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
He really shouldn't be doing that. That's indecent assault and exposure.

.Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by SolexxBarry(m): 1:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
Though the man might b innocent this is wrong in all levels
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by Diseye29(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
I said ill not comment but dis is becoming something else , (# arsh tag waiting concerne you) , wat is the problem with people on social media nowadays with apriko work .weda The girl is a young teen ( which am not sure looking at the picture) mind ur own business. Things are don better than all dis apriko u guys are doing , poster u are a stupid human being go find work do , and thank God am not staying in public yard. Just like me na person go con come inside my yard now con dy do all dis rubbish, in fact na dog na go first bite u for gate . So it can't b possible # i dy vex
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by proudevil: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
What will you say about them in a same swimming pool?.
I reject poverty in all ramifications, amongs the reasons one should abhor poverty, this is why I hate poverty.if they are in a Jacuzzi naked in public it will be seen as normal....op take this grin

Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by ZWorld: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by theunnamed: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
RoyalBlu:

Social media is the new power house o.

I've no doubt this will be taken up by well meaning citizens who get to see this.

What the man's doing if true, Is wrong on all levels and deserves to to addressed pronto.

Yes, and the poster should have done something about it, something other than garnering likes and followers on social media.
If he goes and reported this at the proper agency without posting it, he would not die
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by tsmith(f): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Briller:
Did somebody else notice what I saw. Even the girl's steps changed as she came out from that baccha.

Felt so, the girl wasn't walking properly

The poster has done the right thing by recording and sharing. He might be limited in his capacity to personally investigate, but by sharing hopefully someone can follow up. Similiar tot he lady that locked a kid in a dog cage, neighbour knew it was a common occurrence and definitely not right and voila social media to the rescue now the child has been rehomed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
Briller:
yep he's definitely doing something to that little girl, this thing needs to go viral asap, there has to be an age one should stop bathing with their parents..... even if it's her father
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
theunnamed:

The poster is a big fool
the poster here is more of concerned than looking for overnight fame you stinking pedophile, it's people like you that support sick things like this
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Someone please tag the mods let them move this to FP this is not normal at all
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by theunnamed: 5:39am On Aug 19, 2019
Debramaye:
the poster here is more of concerned than looking for overnight fame you stinking pedophile, it's people like you that support sick things like this

You must be really stuupid, what happened to him reporting the matter to the nearest police? Or calling the attention of people around? Or at the very least confront the man....
But no, what he did instead was wait for them every time they wanted to bath so he could watch them and film them for God knows how long, must have been weeks....who is doing the sick thing now?
I say, he is no better than the pedophile he is recording and shaming, he is even worse because in addition to watching them, he posted it on social media for clout....
Quote me and say trash again you go regret not using your fish brain properly.
Nonsense!!!!
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by theunnamed: 5:44am On Aug 19, 2019
tsmith:

The poster has done the right thing by recording and sharing. He might be limited in his capacity to personally investigate, but by sharing hopefully someone can follow up.

TF are you saying gan gan na?
Do you know how long it would take for somebody else to follow up that matter sha?
Re: Man Sparks Outrage For Bathing With A Girl In Public Bathroom In Ibadan (Pics) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2019
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana To Be Arrested By EFCC: See Why / When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) / 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.