Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) (4046 Views)

Young Lady Hides Bottle Of Stolen Wine In Her Panties, Caught Red-Handed (Photos / SON Busts Factory Producing Fake Red Wine And Dry Gin (PHOTOS) / Police Arrest Owner Of Fake Wine Factory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Ecomfreecourse: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Hmm

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2022
I miss this man..I still don't understand why people wanted him down.. cry
Hit em up..always on every westside rider's mind.. cry

6 Likes

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by rickpat(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2022
that's life....rest on KING PAC
Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Chaos14: 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2022
rickpat:
that's life....rest on KING TUPAC
he ain't dead bro

1 Like

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by illicit(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
He was a big fool

6 Likes

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Torg77: 6:06pm On Mar 25, 2022
Ecomfreecourse:
Hmm

motivational speaker
Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Bluntguy: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2022
Why didn't he use long spoon.

5 Likes

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by LogicBomb8: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chaos14:
he ain't dead bro
Does he live in your sitting room?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Chaos14: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2022
LogicBomb8:

Does he live in your sitting room?
no but he his hiding undercover when i find him i'll send you a selfie

1 Like

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by beautyhd: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2022
Friends are sometimes disguised enemies.

2 Likes

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Realmi: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2022
Fod save us from enemies that pose as friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by flokii: 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2022
Frenemies.. it's not all that wine and dine with you that are for you.
Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2022
Chaos14:
he ain't dead bro

keep quiet
Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Cardealer2021(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Cardealer2021(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2022
illicit:
He was a big fool
How?

2 Likes

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by illicit(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2022
Cardealer2021:

How?

Got himself killed for nothing

1 Like

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Uzomacharles: 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2022
RIP Tupac Shakur...

Your Legacy Leaves On

1 Like

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by donproject2(m): 4:43am On Mar 26, 2022
He said and I quote "I am not saying I am going to rule the world but, I can guarantee that I will spark the brain that will rule the world."

Also from him, "It doesn't make sense if I have a house with 52 rooms and there is someone out there sleeping in the street."

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 26, 2022
illicit:
He was a big fool
he was a kid. I remember I was just as exuberant at 25

1 Like

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by illicit(m): 5:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Razgas:
he was a kid. I remember I was just as exuberant at 25

A kid at 25?

1 Like

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Mario1989(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2022
THEY WERE ACTUALLY HIS FRIENDS, HIS CHARACTER CREATED THE BEAST OUT OF THEM...I THINK WE SHOULD WORK MORE ON HAVING POSITIVE CHARACTER, THAT WILL MAKE US HAVE FRIENDS AROUND US TO RESPECT US MORE AND STAY TRUE
Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Chaos14: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Xbolar777:

keep quiet
your right
Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Thermodynamics(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2022
When all your friends are against you, it'll likely that you yourself have a problem.
Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by SandraIkuboR(f): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2022
Enemies everywhere!!!!

Got to be careful
Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Rickmann: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ecomfreecourse:
Hmm

I call him the father of contemporary hip hop and rap game.

A real gangster he was..
True to his religion and..
A Great preacher of the ghetto gospel

We will never forget.

1 Like

Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Rickmann: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
illicit:
He was a big fool

If you knew the facts surrounding his death, you won't say that.
Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2022
Thats why you gat to watch your back at all times, we all know how Julio Cesar was killed the easiest ways in which your enemies can get to you is through your friends and loved ones be carefull
Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by Gadaluck(m): 10:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
If only I could wave a magic wand and rewind time back. U'd still be alive feeding so many souls with the realest lyrics ever cry cry cry

I'll never ever get tired of listening to Pac. Currently banging the remake of Died in ur arms 2night..... Rest In Power King!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1xHRKlWKCo
Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by elonmuskbaby: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
It's obvious that Tupac was extra ordinarily talented but he lacked descernment to Know who he should bring close and who shouldn't be close to him and it's clear that if he was a Nigerian he'll have been a very good product of street cultism because he has their characteristics
Re: When You Dine And Wine With Your Enemies (photo) by elonmuskbaby: 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Rickmann:

If you knew the facts surrounding his death, you won't say that.
but be lacked discernment.he didn't know who were his friends and who were his frenemies.he wasn't able to identify and distinguish between both if not none of those people will be that intimidate with him nevertheless he was exceptionally talented.more like another prophet but a gangster aka street cultist.he too lived a rough life similar to these dirty street cult we have today

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Heavily Armed Bandits Seen Playing With Their Paraphernalia. / Young Lady Runs Mad In Portharcourt As Passersby Watch In Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.