Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES (4058 Views)

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Cultistupdate2: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
The 5 that died yesterday are totally different o. This 5 does not make up this 12. Thesr 12 are fresh new dead bodies. Follow our previous thread. The government has to stop this cult menace

I was told that 12 young men went down in sagamu today. 12 able-bodied men from one community went down within 24hrs. More than 7 went down in abeokuta in few days, and some went down at ijoko few days ago. This has completely gotten out of hand, Ogun state is bleeding. Pray for Ogun stare

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by triple996(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
These fools have started their own stupidity grin

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
Let them keep killing each other.

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Cultistupdate2: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
PHOTOS from Ogun state.

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by phorget(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Testeds don become nontested...chai! undecided

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Cultistupdate2: 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2022
More

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Cultistupdate2: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
Am so so sorry guys for posting late. Atleast 12 never knack. It's still today

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Cultistupdate2: 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
Vickyvice Makaveli217 nosleep davillian Deadmeat

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Last pix. U can imagine d pain that woman is going through, seeing her body of her murdered son. How I wish postinor 2 was available before she met his dad. Any person who condems the uploaded is is either a cultist or wanna be cultist. Like I said earlier, he shouldn't warn people to stay away from cultism. This pics are a simple reminder of their ends on earth, including those on this forum

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Kwakwa7: 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Omo …. Wetin de occur , guy who u be ? U de make money from crime blogging ? U de promote cult by spreading their deeds you de advertise them . Make una de show dem , that’s why them de video their hit
Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by luwiizy(m): 11:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kwakwa7:
Omo …. Wetin de occur , guy who u be ? U de make money from crime blogging ? U de promote cult by spreading their deeds you de advertise them . Make una de show dem , that’s why them de video their hit

You either learn from what's going on or just shut the hell up...

I need more scores.

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Cultistupdate2: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
luwiizy:

I need more scores.

Lol. E shock am. I guess he is a cultist and seeing his fate in the coming days. But mr Kwakwa7 incase you're not a cultist and u just want to know how I get my pics and videos. Below is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6914228/how-get-cult-killing-videos

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Kwakwa7: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2022
luwiizy:

I need more scores.
you well ?
Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by luwiizy(m): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kwakwa7:
you well ?

You good

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Cultistupdate2: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Kwakwa7:
you well ?

U either learn from others or wait for your own experience.

If you're a cultist stop today.

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Cultistupdate2: 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
More dead bodies as 12 died in just 24 hours. scroll down

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Emmanuelcann: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2022
Satan enjoying his bumper harvest.

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by chatinent: 12:22am On Mar 30, 2022
Cultists are reducing.

That's a plus.

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by IamSainted(m): 1:09am On Mar 30, 2022
This is bad news.
Life is precious, although some people misuse their chance at life.
If you ask the cultists the reason for their involvement, they can't tell you a good one.
Most of them are products of bad upbringing, and peer pressure.
Some only joined to fit in to some circles.
Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by shagasha: 2:08am On Mar 30, 2022
Some of those days u regret being a cultist.

I believe that these ones killed are those that felt that they aren't known not knowing that they r known.

They may not even have the money to run, some may not even know where to run to.

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by babadigu(m): 3:20am On Mar 30, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Deadmeat: 4:00am On Mar 30, 2022
They all died for nothing.

At least seeing their dead bodies is entertaining, just like seeing Nigerian police who have extorted civilians dead bodies.

You're doing well bro.
Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by elmodee7(m): 4:26am On Mar 30, 2022
Kwakwa7:

Guy be calming down . This guy is really trying. He is basically saving lives and discouraging people who intend joining cult groups to have a rethink

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Reelmii: 4:37am On Mar 30, 2022
Mortuary never full like this

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by Reelmii: 4:41am On Mar 30, 2022
shagasha:
Some of those days u regret being a cultist.

I believe that these ones killed are those that felt that they aren't known not knowing that they r known.

They may not even have the money to run, some may not even know where to run to.
they dont have money, but they join cult

How can one be poor and be practicing witchcraft at the same time

No be juju be that

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by ademasta(m): 5:27am On Mar 30, 2022
Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by kingthreat(m): 5:37am On Mar 30, 2022
Man this warr is scary. See as dead body dey pile up
Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by TheSourcerer: 6:18am On Mar 30, 2022
Cultistupdate2:
Am so so sorry guys for posting late. Atleast 12 never knack. It's still today
I'm in Abeokuta , everywhere is calm , police arrested almost 30 cultists yesterday , apart from what you post , nobody here knows cultists are killing themselves ,we are all going to work as usual , So what then is your reason for posting this (already becoming a norm), its not that it stops the killing or will cause the government to act lol, what you're doing is Insighting others to make brutal videos of murder so they can send to you to post , which of course prompts the rival to make his own murder video and send to you .......

Really there is no reason for your 'cultist updates''

Again Abeokuta is Calm , have a nice day

Lol I just read you made this post to save lives lol?
Tell me people you started posting online about deaths , were cultists not still butured? Posting their death online , will that stop James from joining ? Or Daniel from been killed tomorrow?
Apart from been an eyesore to social media sight , you are creating zero awareness , if anything you're .making cultism surge, I hope you really think about this before you post your 'next niche post'

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by TheSourcerer: 6:23am On Mar 30, 2022
Cultistupdate2:
More dead bodies as 12 died in just 24 hours. scroll down
I like dead Bodies smiley
Re: 5 Dead Yesterday 12 Dead Today - Blackaxe Vs Eiye In Ogun State PICTURES by techWriter3: 6:34am On Mar 30, 2022
You either understand from what's get on or just closes the heck up

18-year-old Man And 59-year-old Woman Publicly Flogged For Having Sex / Islamists Behead More Than 50 People On A Football Pitch In Mozambique / Lady Beaten Beyond Recognition For Refusing To Give Man Sex