Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri (17652 Views)

Bbnaija: A Vehicle Of Lust And Sexual Temptation / BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos) / BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by Bellotelli: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
After winning later he will still insult you guys.

I can still remember how Efe insulted his fans.
Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by anambraamaka: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
I like Tacha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by RexTramadol1: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
I like him buh doesn't look like he'll win

I prefer Mike,Seyi, Jackye or Tacha

Outside chance Sir Dee
Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by TheWordist(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
Olodo do you even know what a motorcade is? Odeh!
Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by emmnprince(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
AutoJoshNIG:
Big Brother Naija contestant, Omotshola, is getting massive support from his home-base in Warri, Delta State.

Some supporters and fans of the 38-year-old BBNaija Pepper Dem participant,  went on a campaign for voted for him, as they drove around Warri in a motorcade.

The campaign is intended to encourage Warri residents to vote for their "waffi" contestant.

When a group of people are jobless, and don't know how to make good use of their time and resources, expect this kind of show.

Mr Jollof, a popular Instagram personality, was captured in a video canvassing for support for Omatshola.

Omotshola is a model who has become popular for bringing comic relief to the reality TV show.

Watch the video

Source:

https://autojosh.com/see-how-a-motorcade-was-used-to-campaign-for-bbn-contestant-omatshola-in-warri-video/

Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by baratech: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Do they pay this people to do all these...
Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
Samueltemi337:
And they think this would make him win.
Relax Ike got the money
Ike Ike Ike Ike our guy
Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by Alzirida(f): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Samueltemi337:
And they think this would make him win

Relax Ike got the money

Ike Ike Ike Ike our guy

That i m b e c i l e that can't close his water mouth?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hmmm... Campaigning for someone who doesn't know them and might ignore them if he emerge the winner of bbn
Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by Naijaviewsng: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by sylve11: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
northvietnam:
Possible BBnaija 2019 winners

Mike

Tacha

seyi

mercy ( cuz she's cubanaa chief priest Amusement park.... cubana go pump money for her vote)

who wins is none of my business, but the winner isn't there up your list; the runners up are there. Listen to me, the winner is an unexpected soul. I see Veneta emerging the winner. cool
Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by Sambaby7640: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
thoppy2019:
That's kind of dem; love dat
So if anyone of your family member is there you would have joked with it abi? 60 million is a change to you?.Reason before you type.

Good day!
Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
GlobalWay:
Yes, he should win the money! He is a worthy role model for our youths. He had been Strong, sensible and wise enough not to act blue film in the house. Like if you agree that sanity and decency should be promoted. Share if you think insanity and immorality should be promoted.
Is the show itself sanitized?
Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by inioluwaDaniels(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Team Cee Cee go girl
Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by skukimania(f): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
MJBOLT:
which ike?

For more Jokes,send Ike to 131

Ike? Where Mercy, Tasha & Mike dey?
Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by sircrabo: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
If only they turned out this way during 2019 election
Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by Surulereman(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lazy youths
Re: BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri by gambudu: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
I am a fan of bbn but I cannot spend 1kobo to vote nobody

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ilebaye Warns Bryann As They Clash (Video) / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page / Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.