Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,935 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Five Reasons Why Women Fall Out Of Love - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Reasons Why Women Fall Out Of Love (352 Views)

Tems Bre@st Mistakenly Fall Out From Her Clothes While Performing On Stage.(vid) / Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage / Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Women Fall Out Of Love by Futurephilip(m): 12:10am On Aug 16, 2019
LOVE is a beautiful thing and its value is to be adorned and cherished for a life time. The affection and emotion that comes with LOVE isn't the type to be taken for granted no matter what. Love demands proper care, adequate nurturing, time, attention and lots more to make it last long and stand the tests of time.
1. Attention: The level of attention that'........

See more details below
https://www.yabageek.com/2019/08/five-reasons-why-women-fall-out-of-love.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Five Reasons Why Women Fall Out Of Love by Futurephilip(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2019
LOVE is a beautiful thing and its value is to be adorned and cherished for a life time. The affection and emotion that comes with LOVE isn't the type to be taken for granted no matter what. Love demands proper care, adequate nurturing, time, attention and lots more to make it last long and stand the tests

(1) (Reply)

Barrack Obama Reveals What Himself & Wife Will Be Listening To All This Summer / Bbnaija Ike Replaces Omashola Wit Cindy As Tacha, Esther, Frodd, Etc Up 4 Evictn / I Dey Use Chest Jog Ball!! I Be Baller, Baba Wan Burst My Brezzz - Teni (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.