Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,572 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Dey Use Chest Jog Ball!! I Be Baller, Baba Wan Burst My Brezzz - Teni (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dey Use Chest Jog Ball!! I Be Baller, Baba Wan Burst My Brezzz - Teni (video) (351 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Son Slaps Her Bum: "You Won Burst My N5m Bum Bum" / ”Davido Don Cause Wahala” – See What Davido Did To Teni (Video) / “if Your Man Cheats On You, Knack His Brother And Father Too” – Teni (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dey Use Chest Jog Ball!! I Be Baller, Baba Wan Burst My Brezzz - Teni (video) by DGynx: 4:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
The renowned musician would have been a good footballer if not his love for music.

Teni has showcased amazing football skills to prove that he would have been a good footballer if he had concentrated on the sport.

It would be recalled that Teni, some time ago indicted that he would have been a great footballer if not for the denunciation he received from a lot of people for her oversized and heavyweight body.

Teni born Teniola Aparta who chose music over football as he claims has excelled in the music industry, having won several awards.

The “Case” hitmaker is seen juggling with the ball and doing keepie ups that mimics Ronaldinho.

watch video - https://www.thesleak.com/teni-displays-incredible-football-skills-with-her-watermelons-and-itll-definitely-delight-you/

Cc: Lalasticlala Cc: MissyB3 Cc: Fynestboi Cc: Dominique Cc: mynd44 Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

Full List Of 80 YAHOO Nigerians Caught In USA / Community Policing: Police Officers Seen Cutting Trees Along Ijebu-Ode Road / #bbnaija2019: See And Read Twitter Users Reaction To Mercy's Claim That Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.