Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why I Locked The Small Boy In Dog’s Cage – The Lady Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Locked The Small Boy In Dog’s Cage – The Lady Speaks (470 Views)

Maid Arrested For Raping A Small Boy / Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / Woman 'Arrested’ After Flogging, Locking Boy In Dog Cage — The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Locked The Small Boy In Dog’s Cage – The Lady Speaks by Goodwills: 12:33am On Aug 16, 2019
Following the arrest of 24-year-old lady, Onyinye Mbadike by the Lagos state police command over the viral video showing her assaulting and locking a 10-year-old boy, Chibike Eziamaka, in a dog’s cage.

Igbere TV reports that the suspect told the police that she dehumanized the victim because he was misbehaving after drinking a liquor in their refrigerator.

According to her, Chibike smashed her car’s side mirror with a stone, at their No 7 Trimnell Street, Aguda residence.

Onyinye revealed that she only locked him in an empty dog kennel for few hours..readmore.

CONTINUE READING FROM THE SOURCE: https://odinceblog.com/why-i-locked-the-small-boy-in-dogs-cage-the-lady-speaks/

Re: Why I Locked The Small Boy In Dog’s Cage – The Lady Speaks by Kingpee2(m): 2:52am On Aug 16, 2019
Don’t worry you will be specially locked up with real humans in animal form like you.
Re: Why I Locked The Small Boy In Dog’s Cage – The Lady Speaks by abeniagbon(m): 4:13am On Aug 16, 2019
if she can provide the evidence of a smashed glass , her case can be lenient
Re: Why I Locked The Small Boy In Dog’s Cage – The Lady Speaks by kikelomo7430: 6:49am On Aug 16, 2019
that's not justified

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Docked For Raping Ukrainian In Dubai, 2nd Trial In One Week / Man Drags His Friend Out After Meeting Him Half Unclad With His Wife. VIDEO / When Will These Killings Come To An End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.