Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Web Development And Web Design Services! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Development And Web Design Services! (1347 Views)

Affordable And Responsive Website Development And Mobile Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 6:09am On Aug 16, 2019
I design responsive websites and blogs for individuals and businesses.

Take advantage of these services to get your business to transcend the barrier of location

i am a reputable fiverr lancer developer and nairaland active developer Member who has the privillage to work with foreigners on various projects.

inbox for portfolio

Skilled with Pure PHP language,

i also work with few php frameworks also like wordpress,laravel I work remotely!

I am a frelancer WEBDEVELOPER. Have presence on fiverr.com and nairaland.com

View portfolio
WWw.Samconcepts.net

Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 6:16am On Aug 16, 2019
Portfolios and previous works

Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 6:17am On Aug 16, 2019
More

Portsandvessels. com
Cheapsideafrica. com
Etc

Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by Venbobo: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hmmm OKAY
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Proudly handled and created few sites for various clients and I haven't done any deal with you and u falsely labelled me a scammer..

Bros Lemme just ignore you
Cus I just went through your profile and seems u label everyone who u think is in competition with you a scammer.

I was allowed to put my credit on this NGO SITE

AFANI2000.COM

Visit and check.....
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chats when I handled Cheap sideProject

NAIRALAND IS NOT JUST A FACELESS FORUM AGAIN
You can learn from the recent finding by the FBI

Thanks

Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
A Web developer passed a job to me due to his unavailability

Her contacted me from Nairaland
He got the job from fiverr

I have to take over the job
It's a portfolio agency site.

Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by Venbobo: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
FREELANCERSAMM:
A Web developer passed a job to me due to his unavailability

Her contacted me from Nairaland
He got the job from fiverr

I have to take over the job
It's a portfolio agency site.

No wahala I have edited my post do whatever u like with urs
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
Available
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by Venbobo: 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
FREELANCERSAMM:

Seen, no wahala thought you were one notorious previously banned scammer like that
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
Venbobo:

Nope oh
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by Venb0b0: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
SCAMMER ALERT

BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER AND VIRUS SELLER
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Venb0b0:
We already had a chat previously and u still tagging me a scammer?
U recommended me to someone who needs a script sometimes ago

Read up ur previous posts with ur other acc Venbobo
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
Complete school management portal with modern-day functions.

Inbox me for demos

Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Available
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
Available g
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by anekwepaul: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hello my name is Paul. Can you get me on 08110275378 or izuuanekwe@gmail.com. Thanks.

FREELANCERSAMM:
I design responsive websites and blogs for individuals and businesses.

Take advantage of these services to get your business to transcend the barrier of location

i am a reputable fiverr lancer developer and nairaland active developer Member who has the privillage to work with foreigners on various projects.

inbox for portfolio

Skilled with Pure PHP language,

i also work with few php frameworks also like wordpress,laravel I work remotely!

I am a frelancer WEBDEVELOPER. Have presence on fiverr.com and nairaland.com

Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by Venbobo: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
FREELANCERSAMM:

We already had a chat previously and u still tagging me a scammer?
U recommended me to someone who needs a script sometimes ago

Read up ur previous posts with ur other acc Venbobo

Check well next time that is not me!
Its one of those banned scammers I fished out trying to impersonate
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
V
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2019
Available
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
Ss
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Vvg
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Available

Affordable

Freelancer

No company charges or whatsoever
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2019
Vv
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2019
Ss
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 7:54am On Mar 08, 2020
Available
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 7:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Available a
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by FREELANCERSAMM: 5:54pm On May 14, 2020
Thanks for patronage
Re: Web Development And Web Design Services! by Diego56: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2022
In Surrey, there are several top-rated web designers. Partopia Digital is a creative agency with over 3,000 websites. Their team of web designers is able to create an amazing experience for your audience while using the latest web technologies.

(1) (Reply)

Cgi Scripts / Web Developers Association Of Nigeria (wdan) / Flash Websites Are The Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.