Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan (13490 Views)

Young Man In Suit Finally Caught After Stealing Phones Many Times (Pix/Video) / 3 Sentenced To Death For Stealing Phones Chargers, Sandals, Power Banks In Ekiti / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan by JobsandSchools: 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wonders shall never end
Re: Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan by alowonle02(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=SenorFax post=81298855]The question is:

What did he went to preach about in that shop?? [/quote
Is what did he go to preach.........
Re: Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan by pfadom: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Repent! The kingdom of God is at hand. Be born again...

SenorFax:
The question is:

What did he go to preach about in that shop??
Re: Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan by musicwriter(m): 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Christianity was actually spread to the whole world by thieves. They came with bible on one hand and gun on the other hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan by 9iceprince(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Maldini212:
Bush tribe of Ogbomosho,,, fake afonja pastor,,,, just like adebayo
Common sense u no get......always trying to deviate from d fact that he is a christian...If na Alfa nw u won't bother to link him with a particular town all you will say is Islam is a bad religion
Re: Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan by KIDfurniture(m): 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
That was how MFM pastors stole all the monies donated to us during the wake keep of our late mum. I will never trust any of them and I will surely dupe one of them someday.. Just patiently waiting for the greedy one to fall into my trap. I will collect all monies paid in form of tithe , offering plus the monies they stole from my family.. I promise myself and my maker this.. I will dupe a greedy pastor soon.. a genuine pastor will not fall for sure.
Re: Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan by olumike001(m): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
The way we misuse things in Nigeria ehn I just hope this country will not get ruin in the hands of bloggers...
Re: Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan by Abcruz(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
odogwu190:
Being single is not easy ooo�
Sometimes I throw a pillow at my self, and be like baby stop, am tired .�

You will never appreciate the freedom you have to explore and rediscover the ultimate purpose of your existence until you lose it.

If it were all well up in the skies the eagle won't have laid low to feast on the ground. Marriage is not a bed of roses.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan by mechanics(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Eyah, but that should not push him to steal, he can plead for assistance.
Re: Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan by Olowokere(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
odogwu190:
Being single is not easy ooo� Sometimes I throw a pillow at my self, and be like baby stop, am tired .� �
haaa human being with their talk

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 25, 2019
musicwriter:
Christianity was actually spread to the whole world by thieves. They came with bible on one hand and gun on the other hand.
More power to your elbow, bros.

Please, apart from the Kyballion PDF I got from you last year, are there other books on Hermetic/Kemetic philosophy you could send to me?

I sent you a mail yesterday.

Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos / US Mother & Daughter Accused Of Nigerian Internet Dating Scam / 17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.