Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria (48343 Views)

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Full List Of 371 Tribes In Nigeria. Check Where You Belong. / Full List Of The 371 Tribes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 1:55am On Aug 19, 2019
Excallibur:
Jenjo Taraba

Nice. Pls I want to know.

*Are Jenjo & Karimjo the same/similar tribes in Taraba?
* Who is the majority between Wurukuns & Jenjos in Karim Lamido LGA?
*Do you guys now have your own indigenous kings in KLD or u are still under Emir of Muri?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 1:56am On Aug 19, 2019
toscolee:
We have Nyifon and Abakpa in Benue state.

Pls are these really distinct tribes in Benue or are they related to Idomas? What LGA are they found?
Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 1:58am On Aug 19, 2019
jay89:
Kadara(Adara) Are found in Kaduna and Niger State's not Taraba

Please, are the Kadaras in Niger state and Adaras in Southern Kaduna actually the same people who speak same language?

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 2:09am On Aug 19, 2019
It really pains my heart that Nigerians are so dumb and don't know anything about their country. The educational system is a complete failure.

Firstly,there's no such thing as tribe;there are ethnicity and communities . There are no 371 Tribes in Nigeria; there may be 371 communities in Nigeria.There are 14 ethnicity in Nigeria :Igbo,Akwacross als known as Calabar or Efik Ibibio (unofficial name because this group did not decide on a name),Yoruba,Hausa/Fulani(Fulani are assimilated settlers) ,Kanuri,Ijaw,etc.
Ibibio,Oron,Efik,Annang,Eket are the same ethnic group .Oron is a community ,Ibibio is a community ,Efik is a community in Akwa cross group also known widely as Calabar or efik ibibio.
Even within a community, there may be a few clans with slight dialectic variance from the normal dialect of the community . Simply put , each ethnicity has communities , each community has clans,each clans have chiefdoms(perhaps villages),all the way to extended family and nuclear family.

Ngwa,Onicha,Aro,Orimili,Igbere,Owerre,Omabala,Abakeleke,Nsukka,Etche,Ikwerre,Ika,etc. are the same Ethnicity with official name -Igbo
Ngwa is a community,Owerre is a community,Omabala is a community in Igbo group.

Each of these communities have different dialects of the same language ,and some of the dialects are more understood by everyone else in the group while some not so much. For example,Onicha and Owerre dialect are understood by everyone in Igbo group. Ibibio and Efik are understood by everyone in Akwa cross group .
In the early days of colonization,Igbo group as well as Yoruba group,Kanuri group, and Hausa group decided to create a synthetic language which unites all the communities. They decided to base the language on the most popularly understood dialect of each group. Some ethnicity did not create a synthetic language .For example ,Akwa cross or Efik Ibibio group did not create a synthetic language based on any of the dialects . One dialect was simply used - Efik dialect . but because Ibibio community has a larger population in the group,Ibibio dialect which is the most similar to Efik dialect is also widely popular and now more popular in the group than Efik .
To date there's neither an official group name nor official synthetic language for akwa cross grup. (there may be no need due to the smaller population of the group,and due to the fact Ibibio dialect greatly overwhelms the others. )

P.S :All languages have different dialects and that dialect may come with it's own accent.
Each ethnic nation has communities,each community has clans , each clan has chiefdoms(perhaps villages),all the way to extended families,nuclear family,Individual.

Please stop concluding what you do not know. Although, I understand your point. However, most ethnic groups you see above are actually real and independent ethnic groups especially in the North-central and North-east. These hundreds of ethnic groups you see from Plateau, Kaduna, Bauchi, Adamawa, Niger, Nasarawa, Borno, Yobe, Gombe e.t.c are real independent ethnic groups who are completely unrelated to Hausas, Fulanis or Kanuris in terms of language, culture or whatever. Some of them may be related to themselves, but not Hausa or Kanuri or Fulani.

I am from Plateau state, my tribe is Pyem and there is no other ethnic group in Nigeria with which we share a common language, not even in Plateau state. But in same Plateau, you have Mwaghavuls, Mupuns, Musheres, Fyers and to an extent Ngas who are related to each other with related languages but are seen as different ethnic groups.

So, if your approach is used, the total numb of ethnic groups in my state Plateau can be reduced to like 15 instead of the official 53, while that of the entire Nigeria can be 75 instead of over 350. Never can it be reduced to 14.

2 Likes

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 2:12am On Aug 19, 2019
madridguy:
From the list, Adamawa and Taraba state respectively have more tribes than other states.

My beloved Plateau, Bauchi, Kaduna & Cross Rivers are giving both states a run for their money grin
Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 2:13am On Aug 19, 2019
kilimajaro:
Adamawa state has the highest tribes in Nigeria follow by plateau state

Officially, Taraba actually has the highest followed by Bauchi grin

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 2:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Deadlytruth:

You made my day with this comment.
There are actually at least 15 different tribes in Akoko-Edo out of which none is Yoruboid let alone being Yoruba contrary to some tales from Ignoramuses online. The peaceful coexistence among them is founded on the fact that they don't preach one-Akoko-Edo the way one-Nigeria is preached to defraud one another at the national level, but each tribe is allowed to assert herself and protect her culture from undue interference from the others. They all know their bounds and respect one another's desire to be themselves. This is just the secret to their peaceful togetherness despite a whole world of difference among them.

Hmm, do u actually know the names of these tribes? I only know of Igarra & Okpamheri. I heard of Ososo & Ojirami, but aren't these just towns? Are they real ethnic groups?

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 2:21am On Aug 19, 2019
NeutralNigerian:
I can't find Zulu (c'leila), Kemanton, magavo, on this list

Lol, is it Zulu (south africa)? Or Zuru?

You are number 86! You are listed as Dakarkari (your hausa name) and not Lelna.

Are Kemanton & Magavo also found in Zuru axis?

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 2:27am On Aug 19, 2019
Deadlytruth:

You are rather the one who should stop speaking out of ignorance. Ebira is not even a language in the first instance but a dialect of the Oshuku Language. What is spoken by Igarra people is Etuno and not Ebira. Stop misinforming people. Leave Igarra people alone and face your Kogi State. You Ebiras must learn to stop this your tendency of trying to supplant the Oshuku generic name with Ebira. Igarra people are not a subset of Ebiras, rather they are as independent to themselves as Ebiras are to themselves too. In Cross River State there is an Oshuku speaking tribe there as well and they are not called Ebiras.
All this offensive attempts to reclassify Etunos as Ebiras is a recent politically motivated fraudulent development. Please stop it.

Yourself and realoscar84 have been arguing on this Oshuku-Ebira-Etuno issue for many pages. I decided to ignore you guys but just had to interfere.

Nobody knows anything about Oshuku except yourself and a very few people perhaps. I know a lot about ethnic groups in Nigeria and I'm just hearing the name for the first time.
However, people from Kogi all the way to FCT and Nasarawa state address themselves as Ebira, Egbirra and Egbura. So, If all these people from Okene to Koto-Karfe to Abaji (FCT) to Toto/Umaisha (Nasarawa) speak the same language as yours and you choose to deny your association with them, then I think you have a problem not them.

2 Likes

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 2:34am On Aug 19, 2019
Goalnaldo:
It has been long I've seen such educating post grace front page. From the list I can deduce that the real 'no man's land' is Bauchi State grin they have virtually 87% of the tribes in that list.

Some of these tribes you see in Bauchi here are now in Gombe state. This list was compiled before the 1996 state creation.

The sad part of it is that most of the languages & ethnic groups in present day Bauchi state are at the point of extinction! There is a tribe 'BOLE' on this list in Bauchi state that has only 1 old woman who can still speak that language as of few years ago. She may be dead by now and the language officially extinct.

Bauchi has seen heavy Hausanization over the decades. Too many Bauchi people have been Hausanized and lost their langauges and cultures.

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 2:39am On Aug 19, 2019
kingharzy:
173- Kafanchan
Is NOT a tribe in this country. It is only a location so make that amendment.

I think Kafanchan was actually meant to represent FANTSUAM (the actual owners/indigenes of Kafanchan town), just as Chibok was used to represent the Kibaku tribe. Some tribes were listed with the names of their towns on this list.

2 Likes

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 2:49am On Aug 19, 2019
xty50:
so many errors and your list is not complete.Where's bajju from kaduna state?

You are number 189 (Kaje). This is your Hausa name.

Anyone here from a northern minority tribe, if you don't see your original name, please check for the name you are called in Hausa language.
Gosh, I'm tired of educating so many people here!

Mynd44, Odumchi, BigFrancis, Seun, whoever is the admin for culture section, you guys need to pay me for this grin

We northern minorities don suffer sha. Some of us are even listed here with both our Hausa and Native names grin E.g number 266 & 325 SURA is basically the Hausa name for MWAGHAVUL. Mwaghavul people are addressed as Surawa in Hausa.

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 2:51am On Aug 19, 2019
ceaser500:
Tangale people are only found in Gombe state.

You were formerly in Bauchi. This list was compiled before the 1996 state creation.
Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 2:55am On Aug 19, 2019
DesChyko:
Wow. It's amazing no other tribe are indigenous to any of the five eastern states

That doesn't change the fact there are Igala/Idoma indigenous communities in Anambra & Enugu states along the boundary with Kogi & Benue. Likewise some Cross River tribes in Ebonyi state or one Annang village mistakenly carved into Abia state (forgotten the name).

I think only Imo state is 100% Igbo by geography.

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 2:59am On Aug 19, 2019
martowskin1:
List of our problems

Seriously, Nigeria would probably have been more peaceful if we were all united as one people devoid of our tribes just like Tanzania which Julius Nyerere forcefully united under 1 Swahili language and culture.
Today nobody knows or cares about anybody's tribe in Tanzania even though there are over 50 distinct tribes there. As a politician in Tanzania, try to play the tribal card there and people see you as a mad man.

Although, I learnt that this unity in Tanzania came with a disadvantage (the loss and extinction of their native languages & cultures).

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 3:01am On Aug 19, 2019
pawesome:
This is the main reason why Nigeria is backwards in terms of everything.. Tribe

Most developed countries have a single tribe.. They white men want us fighting each other thats why they brought this shit upon us.. And is actually working really well...

The white men actually tried to unite Nigeria as 3 great tribes. Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo. But we disagreed. Well, we have to. The unity was a dirty job especially in the north grin

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 3:04am On Aug 19, 2019
ImmaculateJOE:
We have only

Igbo
Yoruba
Hausa &
Others

grin And among the others comes the FULANIS, who are now the most powerful in Nigeria today.

Here are Nigeria's 3 tribes of today, the
Fulanis
Fulani cows &
Others grin

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by DesChyko: 3:13am On Aug 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

That doesn't change the fact there are Igala/Idoma indigenous communities in Anambra & Enugu states along the boundary with Kogi & Benue. Likewise some Cross River tribes in Ebonyi state or one Annang village mistakenly carved into Abia state (forgotten the name).

I think only Imo state is 100% Igbo by geography.

Good.
OP take note.
Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by martowskin1(m): 6:11am On Aug 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

Seriously, Nigeria would probably have been more peaceful if we were all united as one people devoid of our tribes just like Tanzania which Julius Nyerere forcefully united under 1 Swahili language and culture.
Today nobody knows or cares about anybody's tribe in Tanzania even though there are over 50 distinct tribes there. As a politician in Tanzania, try to play the tribal card there and people see you as a mad man.

Although, I learnt that this unity in Tanzania came with a disadvantage (the loss and extinction of their native languages & cultures).

We that preserve our native language and culture, what is our benefits.....

Like u said, Nigeria would have been better with one tongue..... The division within us is too much.... More reason I don't see progress coming soon

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by xty50(f): 6:32am On Aug 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

You are number 189 (Kaje). This is your Hausa name.

Anyone here from a northern minority tribe, if you don't see your original name, please check for the name you are called in Hausa language.
Gosh, I'm tired of educating so many people here!

Mynd44, Odumchi, BigFrancis, Seun, whoever is the admin for culture section, you guys need to pay me for this grin

We northern minorities don suffer sha. Some of us are even listed here with both our Hausa and Native names grin E.g number 266 & 325 SURA is basically the Hausa name for MWAGHAVUL. Mwaghavul people are addressed as Surawa in Hausa.
lol
Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by pawesome(m): 7:03am On Aug 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

The white men actually tried to unite Nigeria as 3 great tribes. Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo. But we disagreed. Well, we have to. The unity was a dirty job especially in the north grin
very dirty job

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

Sadly, Afemai is not really considered a tribe anywhere in Nigeria. You guys are readily divided into Etsako, Owan and the dozens of Akoko-Edo dialects.
it's a tribe... Sir... it's not considered because in Nigeria not much documentation is done...
Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Revolva(m): 7:32am On Aug 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

Just for records sake. There are many Igalas of Hausa origin. E.g Angwa town in Ankpa LGA are descended from Hausa settlers. You can even see that the name is a hausa name.

That is true bro that is why I told you that not all igalas have the same origin southern igalas don't have such origins ok

Even in idah there is a community whose origin are from Kano also but not all community o it's just few o and we igalas know them

2 Likes

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by eddieguru(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

It's actually Taraba, followed by Bauchi, then Adamawa before Cross River.
....but Cross River was all over the list
Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by abusurv(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Omeizamon:
Ebirra is not in Edo state.... The tribe they have is Igarra. Pls check your facts correctly before posting.
Igarra and Ebira are the same their language are similar and they originates from the same empire only difference in tongue and pronouncements of some words.We refer to them as Ebira ethno,just like we call the Ebira from kotokarfi as Ebira koto and nasarawa as Ebira Toto.

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Naajjii: 8:32am On Aug 19, 2019
Chiwude:
I don't like mischievous people. It's a known fact that Igbos and Igala share a lot in common. Most Igala community share Igbo origin and most Igbo community share Igala origin. It's a fact that Odolu, Akpanya and Ibaji are bilingual and speak both Igbo and Igala side by side. I'm not even talking about core Igbo villages in Kogi state but Igala known communities. These people (the Igala and Igbo in the border communities) similar physic, similar cuisine, similar clothing, similar burial, similar marriage rite, similar market, similar church procession, similar dances and intermarriages existing since centuries.
The Igala kingdom in the past once conquered Igboland as far as even Nsukka before it was liberated. Had the British not removed Igala from the southern region and add it to the northern region in 1922 constitution, the Igala province would have either by now become a part of the SW, SE or SS.
So there is no way you can detach Igala from their Igbo neighbors.
It even foolhardy for one mischievous person to start asking political question such as there are no Igbos in Kogi state. If there are no Igbos in Kogi, then there are no Igalas in Anambra state. Simple!
Don't even deceive yourselves. The real original Igala are Akpotos who are the northern Igalas. They share culture with Egbura in Kogi and Nassarawa and also the Agatu and Idomas as well as Jukuns etc. The Original home and seat of power of Igalas was at Omagedde at the bank of River Benue bordering nassarawa and Benue not Idah. Some Igala people and the kings later migrated to the South (Idah),it was at Idah they had interaction with Edo people , Igbo people and other southerners. Igbo only have relationship with those Igalas at the border with igbo not the main Igalas in the north. Most Igalas see those igalas with Igbo relationship as inferior and look down on them because they see igbo as slaves and bad people. You need to go and understand all Igala people not just those Igala that have border with Igbo. Go and ask of Akpoto Igala , who are the original Igalas they don't share any relationship with Igbo.
Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Deadlytruth(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

Yourself and realoscar84 have been arguing on this Oshuku-Ebira-Etuno issue for many pages. I decided to ignore you guys but just had to interfere.

Nobody knows anything about Oshuku except yourself and a very few people perhaps. I know a lot about ethnic groups in Nigeria and I'm just hearing the name for the first time.
However, people from Kogi all the way to FCT and Nasarawa state address themselves as Ebira, Egbirra and Egbura. So, If all these people from Okene to Koto-Karfe to Abaji (FCT) to Toto/Umaisha (Nasarawa) speak the same language as yours and you choose to deny your association with them, then I think you have a problem not them.
Your ignorance of the Oshuku generic appelation doesn't detract from its factuality. All what you wrote above are the lies which have been repeated for ages and have therefore worn an appearance of the truth. The mere fact that you can't see that the Oshuku's indegeous to Cross River State are not classified as Egbura, Egbira and whatever you call it means that you are wrong is a clear indication that it is you who have comprehension problem. Even the Ebira guy you mentioned above has, in obvious acknowledgedment of his ignorance in face of superior argument and historical accounts, surrendered for more education by releasing his WhatsApp number for a chat yet you a complete outsider has come around pontificating on that. What a hypocrisy!
You yourself have always been on NL trying to make clarifications on the differences between the Hausafulanis and the Middle Belters to which you belong despite the average Southern sees all of you as one and the same. If we are therefore to go by your reasoning, then I too can conclude that as long as most Hausafulanis claim that all of you Northern Nigerians do actually speak Hausa Language, then you are a Hausafulani.
It is rather disingenuous of you to bring the issue of speaking the same Language into this discuss as if that has anything to do with the bone of contention which is the fact that Ebiras have been trying, albeit fruitlessly, to impose their own identity on the others. A honest interloper would have asked for more education on the Oshuku appelation rather than dismiss it just because he has never heard of it.
Does the mere fact that Egbas, Yewas, Ekitis, etc all speak Yoruba make all of them Ijebus?
Even the Ebiras themselves know of the Oshuku appelation hence none of them has denied it here. It is the main inscription even on the emblem they themselves designed for their so called Ebira vonya movement. So I don't even think you are honest for claiming you have never heard of it.
Isn't it funny that you, as a complete outsider, are the one trying to tell a people who they are? Why then do you fret here when others classify you as a Hausafulani by virtue of the fact that you are from the Northern part of the country? Please you have no business on this Oshuku issue hence you will do well to keep yourself out of it.

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Deadlytruth(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2019
Nowenuse:

Many Edos are actually of Nupe origin, especially from the Afemai axis. Nupes were the ones who brought islam to Edo state by conquering the Etsakos. They were defeated by Bini/Esan combination, hence the spread of islam ended at Agbede. Many were captured as slaves. This was the way nupe names came to Edo.
You are an ignoramus of gargantuan proportions. Etsakos were a clan in the ancient Benin Kingdom who had to migrate out of it in protest of harsh treatment meted out to them by the reigning king at that period. No Edo people are of Nupe Origin. Cut that dirty crap.
In one line you claim Afemais are of Nupe origin. In another line you claim that their being captured as slaves by Nupes led to the introduction of Nupe names to them.
How could Nupe names have to later be introduced to a people who were supposedly already of Nupe origin from the beginning? Can't you see that your stories are not adding up?
You think the name "Afemai" actually defines every ethnicity in Edo North? It is actually an Etsako appellation but loosely applied to the Senatorial District just for political expediency. Edo North is not an ethnically homogeneous area at all.
Stop peddling ignorance.
Another evidence of your ignorance is the claim that the spread of Islam ended in Agbede. There are actually indegeous moslems in Ewu which is further south of Agbede. Mr. Man, you know nothing about Edo State. I will advise you to keep off issues concerning the place so you won't continue to embarrass yourself in a public forum.

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Deadlytruth(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

All your post are always riddled with hate.
Moreover I read through the whole thread and there is no single way you can deny Edos and Yorubas similarities unless you trying to be a kind of deviant and mischievous.

Firstly Both has oba, both bear same like names Tunde, Olusegun...etc, both have some kind of cultural similarities and language fusion even spelling which the difference is purely and quite understandable.

Both have cohabited and interacted for years in all rounds and facts of Life and still doing so today. Both easily relate and understand themselves.

Stop all these arguments, it will lead nowhere. What you as a person should be doing is to build more on these relationship, not trying to create kind of separatism online. Both are like Brothers and sisters...STOP ALL THESE PLEASE.

If you fight off everyone na only u go stay...haba.

Truth appears like hate to the typical Nigerian who naturally loves to wallow in lies and make belief.

The phantom similarities between Edo and Yorubas doesn't make Edos Yorubas any more than the similarities between some other separate tribes make them same as each other.

A community called Omoku in Rivers State have their monarch described as oba I guess that makes them Yorubas? In fact only the Binis have Oba and they alone don't make up Edo State. In other parts of the state their monarchs are not called Oba but appelations like Imah, Otaru, Ukpilagbe, etc. Even the Benin monarchs were originally called Ogisos and not Obas.

Language fusion and spelling similarities also abound between Igbo and Yoruba Languages for which I have already given copious examples. The Ooni of Ife recently declared that Igbos were once indigenous to Ife. But hypocrites like you overlook all that and begin to fabricate phantom cultural affinities between Edos and Yorubas. Edo State is a heterogenous mix of different tribes, so how does it even make sense for anyone to claim that Yorubas are related to all of them?

You are the one who should stop all these revisionist tales because they have taken you nowhere. Leave Edo State people to be who they say they are. It is not by force to belong to you.
Your actual brothers are trapped in Northern states like Kogi and Kwara and have been crying to get reunited with their kit and kins in the SW but you ignore them totally and keep dragging Edo with whom you really have no cultural links. Why this attache by force? Why?

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Deadlytruth(m): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2019
nonaira:

Shut the Bleep up and get off my mention with your propaganda story telling bullshit to Explain of your Tribalist trait. I've been a member of this forum for awhile and NONE of your attempt to excuse your behavior is True. In fact it was an Edo person who called himself mulattoclara who attacked, belittled and even wishing death on Igbos for not supporting your shithole APC. I was a member of this forum when the idiot non-stop opening threads on this forum attaching Igbo without any Edo opposing him. I'll be more than happy to back up my statement with links if needed. No body gives a flying Bleep about your Igbophobia. If you like bash your worthless head with hating Igbos, still wouldn't give a Bleep. I despise Edo, especially binis, as much as you despise Igbo but unlike you, I don't go making a damn fool of myself screaming Edo like a crazed hyena. All I know and we all can see is, as usual, you made a complete utter fool of yourself. Not like anybody is shocked. It's a common trait with you.

Get out of my sight. Wasn't it you who mentioned me first?

Your attempt to twist the story and lay the blame on mullato claro is pure falsehood. All Mullato Claro's anti-Igbo campaign were retaliatory and never provocative and that is why you couldn't make good your threat to substantiate that claim with links to the threads in which he allegedly started it.

You have earned suspension countless times here and always returned with a new moniker because of your tribalistic inclinations and the tendency to render unprovoked attacks on dissenting voices against your beloved but misreable and destructive PDP.

And you think anyone either gives a fucking damn about you hate filled Igbos who plunged us all into the mess we battle with till today?

Unlike you, I don't detest any tribe. What I detest is revisionism and lies regardless of who it emanates from. I was initially on guest mode on NL but the unprovoked anti-Edo bile from Igbos, especially one Xtrose, and their revisionist tales of the alleged roles played by Edos against them during the war made me register to fight back and put the records straight, and that I have been doing with unassailable facts and will continue to. Your terming this igbophobia will not detract me from it a bit. I guess Mullato Claro also started the war tales based anti-Igbo campaign, right?
Then in 2015 you Igbos took the anti-Edo campaign to a new high over the presidential election results thus automatically setting me up for a greater resistance.
All I too have always seen is that when it comes to facts based debate you particularly are always lost in the woods hence are quick to save face with abuses with which you prove yourself a victim of moronic plague and peddler of propaganda.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State / Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead / Sit At Home: Man Shot In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.