Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,406 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ (22446 Views)

LASG Threatens To Seal Supermarkets Over Non-disclosure Of Price Tags On Product / NCC Sues MTN For Copyright Infringement Against Maleke / E-Naira: Company Sues CBN For Trademark Infringement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by Jabioro: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2019
All Lotto,bet9ja are fighting themselves for self aggravated market share of 9ja youth who find solemn alternative to frustrated economy wahala betting
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by semyman: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2019
I am sure most pastors or christian preachers know that they are candidates for helll, that is the only reason they do whatever they do everywhere you turn without bathing an eye

Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by litaninja(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Book maker?
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by pyro62(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2019
LedRock:
they ain't raking any billions weekly, sometimes they even make loss.

Bet9ja can never make loss. You know how many people complete monthly salary that they collect on one day? Loss kor found ni
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by LedRock: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2019
pyro62:

Bet9ja can never make loss. You know how many people complete monthly salary that they collect on one day? Loss kor found ni
how much is bet9ja worth, even google dey make loss sometimes, bet9ja kor bet9ja ni.

3 Likes

Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by ope15375(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by pyro62(m): 9:43am On Aug 16, 2019
LedRock:
how much is bet9ja worth, even google dey make loss sometimes, bet9ja kor bet9ja ni.

Okay tell me waytin fit make bet9ja make loss. Even though 20 people win 10M daily, bet9ja no go feel am at all. Only the turnout from 2 small states in Nigeria will settle that one.. The rest belong to Victor ikpeoba
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by LedRock: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2019
pyro62:

Okay tell me waytin fit make bet9ja make loss. Even though 20 people win 10M daily, bet9ja no go feel am at all. Only the turnout from 2 small states in Nigeria will settle that one.. The rest belong to Victor ikpeoba
what about the people winning hundreds of thousands, there was a bet9ja shop my friend had, the total amount spent on betting on that month was 500k, then someone came and win 700k, some won over 50k, a in total all the winnings were over 1million that month. If a person use 100naira to play and wins 1000naira, it is a very big loss for bet9ja.
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by West2019(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2019
Useless government even in American there is football bet ,bet9ja that some Nigeria youths are using to feed dem self once in a month Buhari government wnt to stop it , very soon Buhari will stop inter state transport
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by WilliamsNedd: 10:02am On Aug 16, 2019
pyro62:

To start with,who told you bet9ja belongs to Victor Ikpeba? Does being an Ambassador makes one the owner of a company?
Secondly,bet9ja makes losses sometimes. Every business do. So what's the fuss about bet9ja not making any loss at all. You're funny mister.

1 Like

Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by Wickedfacts: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2019
WilliamsNedd:

To start with,who told you bet9ja belongs to Victor Ikpeba? Does being an Ambassador makes one the owner of a company?
Secondly,bet9ja makes losses sometimes. Every business do. So what's the fuss about bet9ja not making any loss at all. You're funny mister.

Guy, you dey worry o.
You think someone who thinks Ikpeba owns Bet9ja has sense?

Not only does he not have sense, he can never have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2019
so is this the beginning of the end for bet9ja
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2019
Bad journalism[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]...
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by Tfreshzz(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2019
LedRock:
what about the people winning hundreds of thousands, there was a bet9ja shop my friend had, the total amount spent on betting on that month was 500k, then someone came and win 700k, some won over 50k, a in total all the winnings were over 1million that month. If a person use 100naira to play and wins 1000naira, it is a very big loss for bet9ja.

Ain't you aware that immediately someone wins one million in a particular shop, another bet9ja shop somewhere gives back the said money 10times..

They don't experience loss, but may never meet a particular target(amount) for the week...
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by autonomous22: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2019
Paroh:
Let them even burn down the place. Rubbish. I've seen that bet9ja ruin very promising lives. If you're planning to use your hard earned money to play game today use that money and buy a Fleshlight. Bust a nut and thank God for your life.

See my signature

Burn gini.... You can't convince me
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by LedRock: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2019
Tfreshzz:

Ain't you aware that immediately someone wins one million in a particular shop, another bet9ja shop somewhere gives back the said money 10times..

They don't experience loss, but may never meet a particular target(amount) for the week...
if betting companies don't make loss, then why did companies like 1960bet close down?
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by almajiri101: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2019
obeycian:
I read tru, but I no still understand wetin bet9ja do.. Abeg na who fit summarize am 4 me?

Ofcourse bet9ja messed up big time, bet9ha waited all long for another bookie to launch lotto9ja which supposed to be launched by bet9ja because of the trademark (9ja)
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by millionboi2: 10:51am On Aug 16, 2019
Politicians own bet9ja
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by Auxigen(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2019
Paroh:
Let them even burn down the place. Rubbish. I've seen that bet9ja ruin very promising lives. If you're planning to use your hard earned money to play game today use that money and buy a Fleshlight. Bust a nut and thank God for your life.
See my signature

All this so you can advertise your artificial punany. .
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by SirWhiteFish: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Seun what's up with this gateway error 505
Better go and look for gateman and update this ur site
Its getting out of hand.
nothing Musa no go see for gate... Probably some updates going on
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by Tfreshzz(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2019
LedRock:
if betting companies don't make loss, then why did companies like 1960bet close down?
Focus on bet9ja... That's the case study!
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by Christmasdon(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2019
Abeg bet9ja should be paying average Nigerians weka. make people bet dey enter nah.
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by eddieguru(m): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2019
Make them take am easy with bet9ja abeg
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by wakes: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2019
Kpash
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by gnykelly(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
LedRock:
they ain't raking any billions weekly, sometimes they even make loss.

They always turn profit
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by Angrymode: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Seun what's up with this gateway error 505
Better go and look for gateman and update this ur site
Its getting out of hand.

Seun, I support this notion o.

Abeg convert Lala from Snakeman to GM nagrin
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by GMBuhari: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
LedRock:

Wrong, every bookie adjusts their odds in such a way that total is over 100% sometimes is 150 sometimes 180 depending on popularity or league

So for every deposit and every bet bookies automatically make 20 - 80% extra profit

We only hear of big wins, nobody ever talks of their losses and trust me people loose a lot to betting

If winnings were like pure water, every random code you generate will win you something

Load 3000 naira, tweak one code for 30 games

If you win two of those games, trust me you are stupendously lucky

Point is bookies always make profit
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by GMBuhari: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
millionboi2:
Politicians own bet9ja

Some, yes

It's a good way to launder money

Buruji read the manual
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by Fuckgovt: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Paroh:

See my signature
shut up there
Re: Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ by Paroh(f): 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Fuckgovt:
shut up there

Come and shut me up. That your ticket will cast with the very first game. Bet me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria / Exchange Rate Quotes For ₦1,100 At Parallel Market / Photos From Tony Elumelu's 54th Birthday Celebration As Psquare Entertains Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.