Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) (27879 Views)

SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by GistCaster: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2019
Gbolade Ibukun Ejemai, a Nigerian medical doctor, has died after being stabbed to death by a lady identified as Victoria Popravko, with the connivance of her dad in Ukraine.
Giving details of how it happened, Dr. Ajayi, a friend of the deceased, said: “Victoria Popravko invited Gbolade Ejemai over to her house on on Friday, August 8, 2019, to talk things over in the morning. .
They’ve had some prior discussions which nobody really knew for sure as they were in a relationship. He went over to hers, it wasn’t his first time visiting her but turned out to be his last. .
They got into some arguments and one thing led to another, she stabbed him in his abdomen, twice, puncturing a couple of organs and landing him in coma. He lost about 40% of his blood volume and that led him to a very critical condition. .
He was taken in for the first surgery on the same day and we waited almost 24 hours for him to get conscious. On Sunday, he opened his eyes and was able to recognize people. .
Then he told his side of the story about how the lady’s father, Victoria’s father realized that he wasn’t dead after the stab wound and went ahead to hit him with a hammer on his head. .
We didn’t know about the hammer and its impact until Gbolade himself woke up and spoke up. We were hoping for a miracle and praying he got better until Monday when he developed a complication and had to be operated on the second time. .
He was taken in for the second surgery and it went well. He didn’t come conscious though. By Tuesday afternoon, he gave up the ghost. Victoria on the other hand was arrested at the scene of the incident. .
But was granted bail 24 hours later because “she had two kids to cater for” and they couldn’t keep her until the investigation was done and over with. .
This is unfair judgement because she was caught at a murder scene. It is a serious case and we need to put our voices together to avenge our brother’s death. We will not be silenced! We will not be cheated! Gbolade deserves justice and we can make it happen.”

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-medical-student-stabbed-to-death-by-ukrainian-lady

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by pelumsie(f): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
It’s so sad. I last saw him 10 years ago at a Christmas party. He was my classmate in Doregos Private Academy. Class of 2004. Class Jester. Very funny kid, and full of life. Was so proud of him for going to study medicine. Sigh. May his soul Rest In Peace. �#justiceforgbolade

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
Very unfortunate. No amount of justice can bring him back to life. But what's he doing with a mother of two kids? Its like he was also chained to the bed??

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
shocked

He was stupid to go over to the girl's place to settle scores in the presence of a biased referee.
Very dumb of him.

This is the exact reason UEFA fixes finals on neutral turfs.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Actual advice I was given before going abroad for studies..

NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH A WHITE GIRL.....

Now I beleive in interracial relationships. And I think that that advice was overworrying at its finest. But here is the thing...when one is going to a froeign country, unlike the natives, you cannot distingush between good native and bad native.

My sister once knew an Oyinbo man who was marrying a Naija babe. My sister met the babe...sensed that 'things were not what they seemed', warned the Oyinbo, man refuse hear...he was in love. Few yeaars after marriage...na tales by moonlight.

If you are going abroad...by all means make friends. If you are in love....fall in love (Me, I did not fall in love because at the time, I was not sure what I would be doing after my degree...so I was taking things slow on relationships). But be careful.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
released because she had 2 kids. what sort of nonsense is that

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Payperboii(m): 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
Rip to the dead.. May we not die miserably

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by YungTemy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nigerians dying overseas like flies. No where is safe no more.

P.S who else noticed the ropes tied to his legs and hands?. This is racism of the highest order.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by ogazi4u(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
This life is a pot of beans!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Junkie1: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
undecidedFEAR WOMEN

TBH ONCE YOU'RE NOT A CITIZEN YOU'RE FVCKED

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Dpharisee: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
ok
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
This is barbaric from the family; father and daughter colluding to put the life of this promising young man to a screeching halt.

What's more hurting is that the authorities let them go despite every proof pointing that they are as guilty as sin. They did this knowing that the so called leaders of this country lacks the cojones to question their justice subverting action.

If it were the other way round here in my beloved country, the Attorney General of the federation will suggest they repatriate the culprit to the deceased's country.

More so, the blood of this young innocent man is on the head of our so called leaders since the birth of this nation. Only if they had a better educational system, this man would still be breathing today.

It's such a pity.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Four4Clien(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
this Is so sad

get your professional website for 8k, contact - see red writing below(my signature)
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
Am I the only person noticing that he was tied to the bed? Check out the ropes on his feet and hands . We have lots of new nazis in Ukraine and they hate men of colour while they don't even qualify to be described as the so called whites.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by TOSIN116: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
When you associate with devils....

The woman is a devil,her father too, arch devil.

Advice: Don't associate with devils.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by SaintHilary(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
It's best to save up more here and move to a sane country than moving to the Nigeria of Europe all in the name of *Japa*

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by TANID(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Very unfortunate. No amount of justice can bring him back to life. But what's he doing with a mother of two kids?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
The story of Nigerians being murdered abroad is becoming unbearable. There must me something our foreign affairs ministry isn't doing right! Rip Ibukun

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
It's a pity
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
[/b]Victoria on the other hand was arrested at the scene of the incident. .
But was granted bail 24 hours later because “she had two kids to cater for” and they couldn’t keep her until the investigation was done and over with. .[b]

Their Government no well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
undecided

One of the few reasons I can't date a white girl for $hit...........
1. They are not as beautiful as our black girls.....
2. They are emotionally unstable..........................
3. They age badly..................................................
etc

The major reason our guys go for them is for the paper.......

RIP to the dead.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
She probably knew nothing will happen as shithole president is busy with his toothpick. RIP

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by thoollz: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Why is he tied to the bed? RIP, it's good u had time to tell your side of the story.
gracein:

he wasn't tied to the bed because they are racists but probably because he was restless and they had to restrain him from harming himself. it happens a lot in hospitals in some semi conscious patients. they restrain the patient until they are sure he can't harm himself again.

I didn't say they are racist. I just wanted to know why he was tied, which u've explained.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Bede2u(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
This is very sad cry
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by GlobalWay: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yet, this won't stop us from trooping out of this Country. I wish tribalism and corruption would be removed so that this Country can become better than America and China, we truly have the capacity. If you've been refused Visa for lack adequate fund in you account, contact me before the opportunity closes. We'll fund your account and help you get Visa, without initial deposit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by ASPchris(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
If you want to live long avoid single mothers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
y
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by TANID(m): 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Very unfortunate. No amount of justice can bring him back to life. But what's he doing with a mother of two kids? Its like he was also chained to the bed??
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Junkie1: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
undecided[code][/code]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dumped In The Sun After Being Arraigned At Lagos Mobile Court. Photos / 3 Die, Others Injured Trying To Escape From Customs Officers / Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.