Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) (27887 Views)

SS1 Student Stabbed To Death By Her Neighbour In Abuja / Nigerian Medical Student Shocked To See Friend's Body In Anatomy Class / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
helpee:
Bottom line is they don't have your Mitt in Ukraine or they don't believe it is as effective as those ropes. And if that guy had made it, he would have been grateful they tied him like Rago as long as he made it. Unfortunately, the guy didn't make it and all you could see is ABUSE. People still practice in places where they are challenged in terms of facilities and they still make a lot of difference and even abroad, they still tie people like Rago. At least, gynaecologist worldwide still use stirops to tie women like Rago and they are not complaining

Who then wan tie, make then tie dem like rago (none of my family members have ever and would ever be tied like a rago).....

I drop my SwiftKey ink.......
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by ahahnow: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
blackboy:
You seem to know him.

He is a Nigerian man. That is all I need to know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Dagrace01(m): 8:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
kattytamer:

Foreign affairs, internal affairs...how do you expect a foreigner to treat nigerians when the nigerian govt herself treats nigerians like trash?
Our foreign affairs personals are also Nigerians na. It's either they don't know their job or they're not doing their job well. They are busy embezzling ni
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2019
Dagrace01:
Our foreign affairs personals are also Nigerians na. It's either they don't know their job or they're not doing their job well. They are busy embezzling ni
Thats my point exactly, wether its foreign affairs, internal affairs or whatever, those in govt are only interested in filling their stomach.
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by anonimi: 5:10am On Aug 21, 2019
helpee:
lies. This is from NHS. There are some patient that must restrained simple.

Many thanks for your evidence based ripostes, which is greatly enlightening.
Please keep it up and don't let anyone deter you from enlarging the knowledge base for those of us who are laymen in these areas that should interest us from time to time.
Kudos.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
planetx:
There is a black American guy on YouTube that travels around the world while documenting his travels, he recently went to Ukraine and I was astonished at how run down and poor the country looks. That is the Europe CNN or BBC will never show but will come and train their cameras on Africa's ghettos.

You ecowvy Europe to tell OUR positive stories?

When Africans are too mentally lazy to even tell the very few positive things going on in this Dark continent, you expect others to?

Are they not the one telling their own story
What stops you from telling yours (that is if you even have any positives to tell)
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by komodapson(m): 1:40am On Aug 28, 2019
orunmila144:
yeah just remove all balkan countries from your list lmao as well as caucasus region countries. tthere is this country called moldova ? all the men in that country have sold their kidneys to put food on the table. many parts of europe are worse than africa but the media is hiding those parts of europe from the world

100% spot on ...but the BBC CNN won't beam a searchlight on them aside Africa... But why would someone go to Eastern Europe... Why not Ireland, England, Germany e bad as e bad...
But we dey go Brunei, Czech, Lithuania ...arghhh... Is suicidal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by CryptoJnath(m): 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
komodapson:
Number 1...this is an unpaid announcement...for school leavers
seeking admission

*avoid travelling to eastern Europe for schooling

*Be wary of cheap advert on radio, advertising admission for schools to Cyprus, Brunei, Czech e.t.c

*please, if you have the financial resources to school abroad... Pls mainstream Europe...Ireland, England, France and Germany are better

Please why did you say this i have a strong desire for Czech, in fact working on learning the language so i can school free there. Please i need more explanation. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by komodapson(m): 2:37am On Nov 24, 2019
CryptoJnath:

Please why did you say this i have a strong desire for Czech, in fact working on learning the language so i can school free there. Please i need more explanation. Thanks

I'm sorry, have never travelled to Czechoslovakia, but I do have a bro who did and it wasn't a sweet experience. You can read up more on nairaland or check on quora to know better. All the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Student Stabbed To Death By Ukrainian Lady (Photos) by CryptoJnath(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
komodapson:

I'm sorry, have never travelled to Czechoslovakia, but I do have a bro who did and it wasn't a sweet experience. You can read up more on nairaland or check on quora to know better. All the best

Thanks and sorry to hear that about your Bro. But can you please give me a brief insight on the not good experience of your bro back in czech. Anticipating your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Of 5 Beaten To Death In Ibadan By Landlord Sons / CCTV Captures Man Who Stole A Phone In A Church In Akure, Ondo State / Man Refuses To Call The Mother Of A 1-Week-Old Baby Found With Him In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.