Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son (17725 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Grace Amah Shares Photo With Her Son / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by richiedandy007: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Are you a Youth within the age of 18 to 45?

Are you concerned about the high rate of unemployment, insecurity and other economic issues ravaging the continent?

Are you ready to discuss the way forward with thousands of other enthusiastic Youth?

Then you need to be part of the "African Youth Con[b][/b]ference" holding on 28th September, 2019 in Lagos.

This event will feature some of the best entrepreneurs and stars in and outside the country.

Hurry now and register for the event through the link below using [b]AYC007 [/b]as your Affliate code

https://africanyouthconference.com/?aycteam=14

For enquiries, Please Call/WhatsApp 08135412890

Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by checkedout: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
MicheyJ1:
This guy ruined his career when he decided to go solo and leave choc boys. Now both choc boys and Brymo are not doing well. Thank god for Dice Ailles, MI for starve.

Ruined his career? You be John Snow
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by ecclize: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
One of the best indigenous musician for obodo naija..
I just love is jams so real and authentic...
Meaningful lyrics plus good sound

1 Like

Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by vivalavida(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
post=81313333:
Brymo is one the best vocalist in Nigeria.

Not many can sing like this guy

Gbam

I have his two albums on my phone
Ta bu la Rasa and klitoris.
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by luminouz(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
nurez305:
How much for a cupboard
I will find you and fix you....

Like a cupboard!
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by vivalavida(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
tomgilbert:
A humble Guy...
love that his track: Prick no get Shoulder �
E put head,the rest e enter
grin
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by linqzs: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
MicheyJ1:
This guy ruined his career when he decided to go solo and leave choc boys. Now both choc boys and Brymo are not doing well. Thank god for Dice Ailles, MI for starve.

Brymo's career is still up there.. you're just not a fan

1 Like

Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by DissTroy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
post=81313333:
Brymo is one the best vocalist in Nigeria.

Not many can sing like this guy
Actually, Wande Cole is Nigeria's best male vocalist. Next is Darey Art Alade. Even Emmsong, the vocalist on Vector's 2010 smash hit "Kilode", is better than Brymo.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
tomgilbert:
A humble Guy...
love that his track: Prick no get Shoulder �
I've been meaning to ask, what's the meaning of 'prick no get shoulder' ?
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Egisokoinspire1(m): 6:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lol kini omode mo? coolHe made the best love for himself and he’s done better than he was with choc boys. His boldness to do it differently has earned him more fame than he would have gotten from his previous record label. Above all, Dude got real music brains and will make more money in years to come. Just do more in-depth research and you will certainly confirm this facts.
MicheyJ1:
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by djojo(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
MicheyJ1:
when Nigerians don’t listen to good music that is why you said brymo career is ruined, for your information Brymo is doing good and his career isnot ruined
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Lugianostar(m): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
It is always good for you to be best in having an edge in what you were craving to do as it will empower you to do it better and handle challenges in the future. But we are always in a hurry to be the boss and start having egocentric shoulder pad like Aba choir mistress and not knowing how to do the needful.

Brymo and chocolate city were best soul mates that needed each other so much but due to undue pressure from bad friends of Brymo and he decided to bite the hand that feed him and now he is missing out.

I thought he was undergoing a ban before now and i never knew he was learning how to learn his father dexterity skills!!!!
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Very necessary and important reunion

Verified and activated Wechat and Alipay wallets available
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Very necessary and important reunion

Verified and activated Wechat and Alipay wallets available....
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Autotech312(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
MicheyJ1:

Check your fact B4 u make comment, as at today he makes more money than MI and Jesse jags. Go to Gbagada and find out... For spiting poo yoiu deserve this...

Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
One of the most talented artist ever produced in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by 9aiboard: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
DissTroy:

Actually, Wande Cole is Nigeria's best male vocalist. Next is Darey Art Alade. Even Emmsong, the vocalist on Vector's 2010 smash hit "Kilode", is better than Brymo.

Brymo is "one of the"
He is one of them
I didn't say he's the best.

Why rush into conclusions undecided

2 Likes

Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by lollybizzu(m): 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
post=81315376:

Brymo is "one of the"
He is one of them
I didn't say he's the best.

Why rush into conclusions undecided
Don't mind the guy. Comprehension is hard for him.
Abi na over sabi dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by mohiozua(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
MicheyJ1:

You don't know jack about Brymo.

1 Like

Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Bonaventura(m): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
thesicilian:
Is he still an artiste?
You don't know anything
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by mohiozua(m): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Lugianostar:

It is always good for you to be best in having an edge in what you were craving to do as it will empower you to do it better and handle challenges in the future. But we are always in a hurry to be the boss and start having egocentric shoulder pad like Aba choir mistress and not knowing how to do the needful.

Brymo and chocolate city were best soul mates that needed each other so much but due to undue pressure from bad friends of Brymo and he decided to bite the hand that feed him and now he is missing out.

I thought he was undergoing a ban before now and i never knew he was learning how to learn his father dexterity skills!!!!

Chocolate City actually wanted to 'cage' Brymo and his music. To them Choc Boys was a group for rappers. Brymo was the chorus guy.
Brymo wanted something more than releasing commercial songs. Brymo lives for the art.
Brymo defined his music and he is doing well for himself.
Just buy some of his albums and listen to them. You'd realise that Brymo's artistry is well expressed in songs he released after he left Chocolate City.

Brymo = Art = Life

1 Like

Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by sleek82(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
psalmuelwater:

Ruined which career? His career is very much alive, you can only compare him with Asa. Sheybi na kpakpangolo nna go dey hear upandan
Brymo is good but please don't compare him with Asa abeg!
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Opiletool(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
sleek82:

He is better in my opinion. I am a fan of both, but dude has lyrical prowess spiced up with poetic elements, as well as powerful rendition. Most of Asa's lyrics are shallow (I mean you can understand them at the surface meaning and at the first listening). But for Brymo, you're gonna have to dig deep. Listen numerous times before you can get the meaning in his lyrics. The surface interpretation might not necessarily be the intended meaning, just like wole soyinka's poem. Example is billion naira dream, let us be great, dem dey go, God is in your mind etc.
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by psalmuelwater(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
sleek82:
One reason not to?
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by psalmuelwater(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Opiletool:

He is better in my opinion. I am a fan of both, but dude has lyrical prowess spiced up with poetic elements, as well as powerful rendition. Most of Asa's lyrics are shallow (I mean you can understand them at the surface meaning and at the first listening). But for Brymo, you're gonna have to dig deep. Listen numerous times before you can get the meaning in his lyrics. The surface interpretation might not necessarily be the intended meaning, just like wole soyinka's poem. Example is billion naira dream, let us be great, dem dey go, God is in your mind etc.
I've listened to both Asa's and Brymo's work from when they started up till now, and to be honest
Brymo is fearless and never stops experimenting, Asa is Kind of predictable and doesn't go deep, Asa's deepest Album still remains ' Asa' , but Brymo's Oso Alone is deeper with tracks like banuso and olanrewaju. Maybe Brymo's knowledge and use of Yoruba Language gives him an edge. Both of them are LEGENDARY!

3 Likes

Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Lummydee1998: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
MicheyJ1:

Brymo is still singing back to back... Maybe u are not a Fan that's y u don't follow up anymore
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Lummydee1998: 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
MicheyJ1:

Brymo is still singing back to back... Maybe u are not a Fan that's y u don't follow up anymore
psalmuelwater:

One reason not to?
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Opiletool(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
psalmuelwater:

I've listened to both Asa's and Brymo's work from when they started up till now, and to be honest
Brymo is fearless and never stops experimenting, Asa is Kind of predictable and doesn't go deep, Asa's deepest Album still remains ' Asa' , but Brymo's Oso Alone is deeper with tracks like banuso and olanrewaju. Maybe Brymo's knowledge and use of Yoruba Language gives him an edge. Both of them are LEGENDARY!

Nah, I don't think it really has to do with the knowledge of yoruba, rather with the dept of his thinking ability, which in turn gives him creativity in the use of words(word play). You can see that in some of his posts on social media. He would make a great poet. I bet he knows this, hence why he stylishly likened himself to wole soyinka in this last album 'Oso' (aside from the similar arrogant attitude and strong convinction). Listen to Olumo, and you will get what I meant by stylish link to soyinka and obasanjo (another arrogant and stubborn personality). Coupled with the fact he also uses fela's (another person in the line of that same character) style in some of his songs.

That is why I love listening to him.
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by sleek82(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Opiletool:

you have a good point...I just think Asa is better (that's a personal opinion though)
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by sleek82(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
psalmuelwater:

One reason not to?
I believe Asa is better and more classical (that's a personal opinion)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAP Dotun Slams Radio Employers Who Only Look For People With Phonetics / Adaora Ukoh (Nollywood Actress) Shaves Her Head For N2M / Kim And Kanye's Daughter Is North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.