Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son (17757 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Grace Amah Shares Photo With Her Son / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by EnkayGold: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Trii generation.. (don't correct me
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by festyflash(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
Opiletool:

He is better in my opinion. I am a fan of both, but dude has lyrical prowess spiced up with poetic elements, as well as powerful rendition. Most of Asa's lyrics are shallow (I mean you can understand them at the surface meaning and at the first listening). But for Brymo, you're gonna have to dig deep. Listen numerous times before you can get the meaning in his lyrics. The surface interpretation might not necessarily be the intended meaning, just like wole soyinka's poem. Example is billion naira dream, let us be great, dem dey go, God is in your mind etc.

Guy man, you too sabi.
I was nicknamed Brymo on my street because of my love for his music.

I'm always playing it cos I've got his 6 studio albums.

Brymstone
Son of a kapenta
Tabularasa
Merchant dealers and slaves
Klitoris
Oso
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Opiletool(m): 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
festyflash:

Guy man, you too sabi.
I was nicknamed Brymo on my street because of my love for his music.

I'm always playing it cos I've got his 6 studio albums.

Brymstone
Son of a kapenta
Tabularasa
Merchant dealers and slaves
Klitoris
Oso

Lovers of art will certainly appreciate that guy. I just love the fact that he stuck to his A game. Most brilliant people are hardly recognised.
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by opebiboy: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2019
This one don fade
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Femorial(m): 7:26am On Aug 17, 2019
Brymo is good............I discovered that from his Osó Album.........May God elevate him!
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by psalmuelwater(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2019
sleek82:
I believe Asa is better and more classical (that's a personal opinion)
What does it mean to be classical? If you can explain, what's classical music?
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by DateMynd44(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2019
tillaman:
Nice!! He looks good Ara nbe is an evergreen vibe
that music that year ehn cool

1 Like

Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by sleek82(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
psalmuelwater:

What does it mean to be classical? If you can explain, what's classical music?
I hope you read the part I said it's my personal opinion, you don't have to agree with me. My definition of classical as regards to that statement is a comparison between Sade Adu and Angelique Kidjo. They are both good and legendary in status but Sade Adu is more classical to me than Angelique Kidjo
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by psalmuelwater(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
sleek82:
I hope you read the part I said it's my personal opinion, you don't have to agree with me. My definition of classical as regards to that statement is a comparison between Sade Adu and Angelique Kidjo. They are both good and legendary in status but Sade Adu is more classical to me than Angelique Kidjo
Yea. I respect your opinion. But your definition of classical music is incorrect. I want to believe , you think sade adu is classical because she sings in english like asa does mainly, while Angelique kidjo and brymo are not, because they both use their local language heavily. I hope am wrong though
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by sleek82(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
psalmuelwater:

Yea. I respect your opinion. But your definition of classical music is incorrect. I want to believe , you think sade adu is classical because she sings in english like asa does mainly, while Angelique kidjo and brymo are not, because they both use their local language heavily. I hope am wrong though
Sometimes it is hard to explain in simple words to really make my point but listening to the 2 of them (Asa and Brymo) it is just what I deduced, maybe someone deeper in music can tell the difference, I don't know if it's the presence of a particular musical instrument coupled with the beats....but there is just something classical about Asa that I don't see in Brymo. I wish I could be more explicit. Mind you, Asa is not purely in english
Re: Brymo Shares Photo With His Father & His Son by Bash92(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2019
MicheyJ1:
This guy ruined his career when he decided to go solo and leave choc boys. Now both choc boys and Brymo are not doing well. Thank god for Dice Ailles, MI for starve.
Like others have explained to you. You can also go and listen to his new EP.
You will know he his one of the few sensible singer in Nigeria. If you like noise sha, he his not for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kbrule's Mom Was Battling Cancer, That Was Why He Came To BBNAIJA / Is Genevieve Nnaji Eating Less Or Vomiting More / Gifty Powers encourages Regina Daniels, says her mother cares about her future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.