Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Power Supply: Should Fashola Now Apologize To Gej? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply: Should Fashola Now Apologize To Gej? (651 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ / Why Tinubu And The APC Governors' Visit To GEJ Is Raising Concerns / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Supply: Should Fashola Now Apologize To Gej? by DZTech: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
*picks race from thread. cheesy
Re: Power Supply: Should Fashola Now Apologize To Gej? by Commentor: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Fashola should apologise to Jonathan for Jonathan's sale of our electrical infrastructure to conmen and cronies without experience.

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply: Should Fashola Now Apologize To Gej? by slimfit1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
He should actually they are both a disgrace to PhD. If given a position I'm not sure about, I would at least have professionals around me then I'll make sure we develop local means of generating energy. The technology is there. So many people around the world, in positions that they are not use to, but were able to implement structures and improve lives.
Re: Power Supply: Should Fashola Now Apologize To Gej? by Nyamuri: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
I think the ineffective and ineffectual baboon should be the one to apologize to Nigerians for saying "stealing is not corruption"

The drunkard couldn't even build a road to his village

3 Likes

Re: Power Supply: Should Fashola Now Apologize To Gej? by DZTech: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nyamuri:
I think the ineffective and ineffectual baboon should be the one to apologize to Nigerians for saying "stealing is not corruption"

dem say na chief judge him quote o.
anyway, on d topic nko?
Re: Power Supply: Should Fashola Now Apologize To Gej? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nyamuri:

Same Way Your Pmb Cannot Build A Single Block Of Classroom In Daura, your mumu no get cure
Re: Power Supply: Should Fashola Now Apologize To Gej? by TooMuchStuff: 5:47am On Aug 17, 2019
It seems BuhariApC media Cows from the Almajiri land of Arewa headslamming idiotic region have adopted JudeoChristian names in Nairaland to defend the world's dullest president and clueless Jihadist.

They pounce on anything GEJ and GEJITES without a single idea of what good governance is all about.

50MW of FasholaThunder faya una papa....
Re: Power Supply: Should Fashola Now Apologize To Gej? by Seetto: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2019
Your head dey pain you, after selling Nigeria electricity to his corrupt friends and cronies who are frustrating government effort in fixing power sector, look most of you do not understand the kind of scam being perpetrated in the power sector, gej sold it to them after signing an agreement that no buying back clause until the license expires, this put government in a tight corner, government must compensate them with over 750bill despite the license expiration, this dicos are rejecting load, that is they are not evacuating power, which has made 17 out of the 27 power plant shut down due to low demand from the discos, this is couple with the bail out fund government released to them to meet up up with customer demand.
Re: Power Supply: Should Fashola Now Apologize To Gej? by xelly: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2019
Nyamuri:

What happened to the topic?
Re: Power Supply: Should Fashola Now Apologize To Gej? by DZTech: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Seetto:
Your head dey pain you, after selling Nigeria electricity to his corrupt friends and cronies who are frustrating government effort in fixing power sector, look most of you do not understand the kind of scam being perpetrated in the power sector, gej sold it to them after signing an agreement that no buying back clause until the license expires, this put government in a tight corner, government must compensate them with over 750bill despite the license expiration, this dicos are rejecting load, that is they are not evacuating power, which has made 17 out of the 27 power plant shut down due to low demand from the discos, this is couple with the bail out fund government released to them to meet up up with customer demand.
sir
transmission limit is our biggest headache.
it's 100% FG owned.
what has been done abt it in d past r yrs?
and with all d evidence of corruption, what stops buhari from arrests/lawsuit/seizure for breach of contract?
how much in estimated bills do they collect monthly?
does that amount reflect in their claim of poor funding?
I ask because u seem to b claiming dt d discos r untouchable.
r they?
abeg, I need answers to these o!

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Run Away From My Friend, Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI – Buhari’ / Osinbajo Visits Akwa Ibom Sept 23, To Inaugurate Flour Mill, Power Substation / Sowore Asks For Bail In Fresh Court Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.