Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Want To Learn Programming Which Course Will I Start With?? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Programming Which Course Will I Start With?? (724 Views)

I Want To Learn Programming. Which Area Should I Focus On / I Want To Start Programming Which Is Best To Start With / I Want To Learn Programming Which Language Willl I Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Programming Which Course Will I Start With?? by Venzee(m): 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
programming depends on what type of programer you want be.
There many programming languages and many programming department.
Is it now on to choose programming you want to be.
See the list below.

Software programming
Website development and design
Website saver penetration
Internet security
GUI development
Application development
Database
Data science
Data analysis
AI (artificial intelligence)etc...

It is no now left for you choose the one you want.
But as beginner I will suggest you should start from software programming or website development and design.
I and and my team design a website that teach people programming for free.
Get started today by using the link below.

https://idreamng.com/category/software-programming/
For software programming with python programming language.

https://idreamng.com/all-in-one-web-development-tutorial/
For website development and design.
All is for free!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Magento 2 Quotation Extension | Request For Quotes Module By FME / NIGERIA ASIA EXPORT Conference.....powered By Trade Nigeria / Video/3d Photo Animation Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.