Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

“My Daughter Is An Innovator”– Otedola Reacts To DJ Cuppy's New Song “gelato” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Daughter Is An Innovator”– Otedola Reacts To DJ Cuppy's New Song “gelato” (652 Views)

Temi Otedola Reacts To Being 9th Most Googled Nigerian Actor In 2020 / Gelato Dance! Kaffy Shows DJ Cuppy New Way To Dance To Gelato / Femi Otedola Reacts After His Daughter, DJ Cuppy Posed With His ₦250M Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Daughter Is An Innovator”– Otedola Reacts To DJ Cuppy's New Song “gelato” by Despirado121(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, has praised his daughter, DJ Cuppy, for her latest single, Gelato, featuring indigenous rapper, Zlatan.

In an Instagram post on Friday, the 56-year-old described her as an “innovator.”

“My daughter cuppymusic the innovator! out now!,” he wrote.

The song heavily borrows on elements of the popular Zanku wave and sees Zlatan handle most of the single’s heavy work.

Gelato became a popular part of Nigerian lexicon when DJ Cuppy revealed that she and her dad, Femi Otedola, stopped over in Italy for an hour to get ice cream.

The stopover was part of the Otedola family’s European vacation in June/July.

See video here; https://foxmeek.com/entertainment/my-daughter-is-an-innovator-femi-otedola-reacts-to-dj-cuppys-new-song-gelato

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: “My Daughter Is An Innovator”– Otedola Reacts To DJ Cuppy's New Song “gelato” by MachadoPreto: 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Some people will come here to scream "Oluwa pick my call" not knowing God has diverted their calls to Voicemail.
Re: “My Daughter Is An Innovator”– Otedola Reacts To DJ Cuppy's New Song “gelato” by SilasNwude: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Some people will come here to scream "Oluwa pick my call" not knowing God has diverted their calls to Voicemail.
[/s]
Re: “My Daughter Is An Innovator”– Otedola Reacts To DJ Cuppy's New Song “gelato” by drips8(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
He's her dad so he's bound to support her
Re: “My Daughter Is An Innovator”– Otedola Reacts To DJ Cuppy's New Song “gelato” by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Innovator in sack music.

Re: “My Daughter Is An Innovator”– Otedola Reacts To DJ Cuppy's New Song “gelato” by itspzpics(m): 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: “My Daughter Is An Innovator”– Otedola Reacts To DJ Cuppy's New Song “gelato” by festacman(m): 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
Well done for your efforts. You DELIBERATELY chose to WORK HARD to make your own money and name rather than SLAY HARD using your Dad's money and flaunting his name. R.E.S.P.E.C.T!
Re: “My Daughter Is An Innovator”– Otedola Reacts To DJ Cuppy's New Song “gelato” by Nicolex(f): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Daddy stop being nice..
Re: “My Daughter Is An Innovator”– Otedola Reacts To DJ Cuppy's New Song “gelato” by LearnITsmash(m): 5:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Dj cuppy has started making trash for music, and this is coming from her good songs like vibe and greenlight, quite a disgrace undecided
Re: “My Daughter Is An Innovator”– Otedola Reacts To DJ Cuppy's New Song “gelato” by Funmmyastic: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
You expect him to say something else?Nah.Innovator indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shares The Track List Of Her New Woman Of Steel Album / Viewers Upset As Venita Is Evicted From The #bbnaija 2019 Reality TV Show (vid) / Bbnajia Ike Fingering Mercy ( Full Video Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.