Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road (44232 Views)

Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra / How Evans Shot Vincent Obianuju, Young Shall Grow Motors Chairman – Police / Armed Robbery Attack On Banks In Offa, Kwara (More Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road by McVictorious: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
Stop night waka

Re: Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road by BrokenCock: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
SirVintageCock:
Cut the rail line, how? grin The train on high speed will derail, crushing the robbers to plums and also some of the passengers.

The chaos and responses after train derailments are always national or even international. The robbers won't even know what hit them. That's why travelling by train like Abuja-Kaduna train is the safest route apart from air. The chaos is mesmerizing.
no bro, it cud be done before the train arrives. hausa biys especially, dem too like to gather scrap metals. imagine say dem quickly collect the iron before the teain arrives plus dem go perm one side dey observe when train go derail
Re: Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road by Oyerinde16(m): 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
donjahsy:
You sounded like an armed robber. Are you one?
Obviously you are daft, some risk aren't worth taking, I have seen instances where robbers flag drivers down, they refused and were shot dead.
As I stated he was lucky, he took the risk and he succeeded.
If I were asked I would advice you never take such a risk, but what do I know.
Re: Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road by SirVintageCock: 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
BrokenCock:
no bro, it cud be done before the train arrives. hausa biys especially, dem too like to gather scrap metals. imagine say dem quickly collect the iron before the teain arrives plus dem go perm one side dey observe when train go derail
You don't get it. Have you ever seen an image of train derailments?
It is chaotic. Passersby are often afraid to move a inch without experts coming in.

Search Google and see for yourself
Re: Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road by lecturer50(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
I remember during my NYSC days in kano when i used to take night bus from kano to aba.

It used to be fun when we chat inside the bus, bought foods and drinks on the roadsides, made jokes, laughed or watched TV.

Some males and females would start relationship with each other even though they were just meeting each other for the first time

The funniest parts were when robbers waylaid us in some remote forest roads particularly in kogi state

This happened mostly during the festive periods like christmas when people are traveling home for christmas

The luxurious buses used to move almost together so that if there were robbers in front,they would all park together.

About 8 buses may all park together on a road in a remote forest area.

The fun was in staying together in such area and running into the forest together.

That is one of my most fun memory
Re: Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road by BrokenCock: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
SirVintageCock:
You don't get it. Have you ever seen an image of train derailments?
It is chaotic. Passersby are often afraid to move a inch without experts coming in.

Search Google and see for yourself
oh! i grab now... yeah I've seen, the noise from the crash alone is an alarm for ppl nearby to come rushing.
Re: Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road by 400billionman: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Flame4chi:
I'm on the road presently. May God guide and protect us. Your prayers will go a long way.

You are on your own.

After armed robbers pursued me on Bini by pass, I can never travel at Night after 10pm.

I was alone but God got me.
Re: Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
some people and night traveling na 5&6 just like darkness and death be 5&6
Re: Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road by AlFath(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
donem:
all those hailing the driver got oil in their heads, I've experienced similar, it takes extra guts to perform that, the drivers bravery paid off, a case of (if I die I die well)

won't be surprised if those robbers happen to be SARS operatives in the day and highway robbers at night, seems they had tip off to rob the luxirious bus off valueables.

Strange but true!
Re: Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road by TheCork(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
bluesky30:
Thank God no life was lost.Night bus still dei?

Hello. Please can I chop mouth to mouth kiss for a cool 100 naira, cash? I will pay up front. Deal? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / Rev. Fr. Nwaigwe Stephen Impregnates Teenager In Anambra / Photo Of The 17-Year-Old Girl Who Stabbed Her Neighbour To Death In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.