Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,904 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market (12453 Views)

Oppo A1k Full Unboxing And Review (pictures) / Are The Mid-range Smartphones Getting Closer To Flagships? / Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market by VICTOR4LYF(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
In terms of Specs Umidigi Power is better than both devices & it is cheaper than the Oppo A5s

Re: OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market by temiregiddy: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Pattypatt:
Oppo smartphone that Bbnaija Mercy smashed on the floor and it scattered, no thanks, I will pass.

Funny enough the screen was what cracked. Pls you can as well smash your phone what ever brand and see what happens if it doesn't have same crack or even scatter.

2 Likes

Re: OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market by VICTOR4LYF(m): 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
temiregiddy:

If you nor see the special spec let me draw your attention to one; battery capacity of 4230mAh. By the way the prices are actually market friendly following the customer need. Oya compare the price to the tecno phantom9(77k). I feel getting my A5s, saving 7k and be satisfied(mad ba3 life) is best.
Consider Umidigi Power
Umidigi Power is cheaper than Oppo A5s & is better than it in specs & in performance.
Umidigi Power uses Helio P35 CPU while Oppo A5s uses MTK6762 (also known as Helio P22) CPU

1 Like

Re: OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market by temiregiddy: 1:12am On Aug 19, 2019
VICTOR4LYF:

Consider Umidigi Power
Umidigi Power is cheaper than Oppo A5s & is better than it in specs & in performance.
Umidigi Power uses Helio P35 CPU while Oppo A5s uses MTK6762 (also known as Helio P22) CPU

I guess you guys are not among the 1st five best selling smartphones brands like OPPO, so I guess the specs are not as genuine as it seems so less demand, thus less price to bribe customers.
Re: OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market by akingbadeomoseb: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
giles14:
mtk device for 70k make I jump and pass dey manage my redmi note 5

I think it's not a big deal for such phone, I mean 70k for MediaTek device is affordable, you can have a look at the features they are supportive also!!
Re: OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market by Joezik(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
why the Bleep is oppo phones damn expensive .... a 2gb 16g phone up to 50k. damn
Re: OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market by okolojay: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Joezik:
why the Bleep is oppo phones damn expensive .... a 2gb 16g phone up to 50k.
damn
If you are talking about the OPPO A3s(2gb RAM) its 39,900 naira at any slot outlet. Besides think about the whole stress it takes off you charging your phone at intervals following naija power issue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Can You Pay For This Phone? / Awoof: Get More Than 3 Million Airtime From Airtel To Call Any Network In 9ja / Steps To Activate MTN 1.5GB For N300 Valid For 7days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.