Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland (52688 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Niranam1984(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2019
Punish.

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by CeterisXVIII: 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
mypains:
I asked questions that you could not answer and all you say is that my attempt to whitewash blah blah... I will take you serious when you can provide answers to questions I have raised... until then, follow your fellow herdsmen.

I hope to get a reply from FBI... iF you doubt this, ask for prove and I will present them, which were done TODAY. Even if I do not get a reply, it shows how I operate instead of following herders like you.
Ok, when you get the letter from FBI, come and paste it here. Maybe then, we would believe you...

In the meantime , stop supporting scammers! Evil does not pay.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by CeterisXVIII: 8:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
LordPherule:
Yes that's a poor man or bad belle mentality. Anybody source of income is none of my business so far it don't hinder my strides.
Ehn...na dem.

3 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by mypains: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
CeterisXVIII:

Ok, when you get the letter from FBI, come and paste it here. Maybe then, we would believe you...

In the meantime , stop supporting scammers! Evil does not pay.
I am not supporting scammers but asking questions, which a prerequisite for advancement, if you desire one.

It might also be he did some fraud and was never caught but an insider decided to leak it to the public because of a fall out on agreed deals or how do you explain that portion where we have "REDACTED EMAIL" while invictus's email is revealed...?

The bottom line is that this is more of an attack from an insider than it is from FBI.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by CeterisXVIII: 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
mypains:
I am not supporting scammers but asking questions, which a prerequisite for advancement, if you desire one.

It might also be he did some fraud and was never caught but an insider decided to leak it to the public because of a fall out on agreed deals or how do you explain that portion where we have "REDACTED EMAIL" while invictus's email is revealed...?

The bottom line is that this is more of an attack from an insider than it is from FBI.
It doesn't matter if it was revealed by an insider or an outsider. Knowing the identity of the insider, or categorising the leak as an attack, does not change the facts of what he did. undecided

The fact still remains that Obinwanne is a scammer. He did the crime, now let him do the time.... sad
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by mypains: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
CeterisXVIII:

It doesn't matter if it was revealed by an insider or an outsider. Knowing the identity of the insider, or categorising the leak as an attack, does not change the facts of what he did. undecided

The fact still remains that Obinwanne is a scammer. He did the crime, now let him do the time.... sad
with regards to the emboldened, that dude is still in Nigeria... undecided
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by CeterisXVIII: 12:13am On Aug 19, 2019
mypains:
with regards to the emboldened, that dude is still in Nigeria... undecided
And you know this, because..... Anyway, Nigeria has an extradition treaty in place with the US, not so?

Anyway, your info is wrong. Obiwanne is in the US.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by LordPherule(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2019
Lol... Whatever, oga mi na you sabi

CeterisXVIII:

Ehn...na dem.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Jakumo(m): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
And they will say Nairaland is a faceless forum grin

Do shit and show ur identity on Nairaland ,then you go know how far....

Who see this one before now,you will think he made it legitimately..Then you will be asking your creator why me?.. You won't know,you're even better off.. Atleast ,your peace of mind is sure... No fear of Sars,efcc or FBI..

CHAI ! Diariz Got O. Na him be say dis yanga-man na teef-teef man ? E be like say wata don come pass garri for am now o, lie no good.

On a serious note, since the trademarked corporate name of "Nairaland" was wantonly INVOKED by US law enforcement agencies in their official investigative reports about this notorious WAYO MAN, logic dictates that Nairaland's Exalted Chairman, the elusive and shadowy Oga-Patapata Double-Chief Seun, is now legally ENTITLED to generous ROYALTIES, copyright infringement SETTLEMENTS and auto-renewable annual SUBSCRIPTIONS for rights to publish the Nairaland brand name in the text of any FUTURE such investigative documentation, by any law enforcement or news dissemination entity worldwide.

Oga Seun, there is not a moment to lose. Have your personal assistant call mine, and then quickly send me the GPS coordinates where a crack legal team in tailored business suits, fully armed with laptops and alligator-skin briefcases, can be air-dropped in by parachute under the cover of night, for immediate deployment in furtherance of this urgent initiative. We will discuss my own personal fees later. For now, all legal services will be rendered on consignment, as a patriotic duty, whereby the reasonable and competitive invoices will be presented in due course.

Got breast Nigeria.

Who no know, go know.

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Hotspotbro(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hmmm... Maybe I will create my own browser that records no private data... And wait... The GDPR rules... Can't he sue google... grin
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by CeterisXVIII: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2019
Jakumo:
CHAI ! Diariz Got O. Na him be say dis yanga-man na teef-teef man ? E be like say wata don come pass garri for am now o, lie no good.

On a serious note, since the trademarked corporate name of "Nairaland" was wantonly INVOKED by US law enforcement agencies in their official investigative reports about this notorious WAYO MAN, logic dictates that Nairaland's Exalted Chairman, the elusive and shadowy Oga-Patapata Double-Chief Seun, is now legally ENTITLED to generous ROYALTIES, copyright infringement SETTLEMENTS and auto-renewable annual SUBSCRIPTIONS for rights to publish the Nairaland brand name in the text of any FUTURE such investigative documentation, by any law enforcement or news dissemination entity worldwide.

Oga Seun, there is not a moment to lose. Have your personal assistant call mine, and then quickly send me the GPS coordinates where a crack legal team in tailored business suits, fully armed with laptops and alligator-skin briefcases, can be air-dropped in by parachute under the cover of night, for immediate deployment in furtherance of this urgent initiative. We will discuss my own personal fees later. For now, all legal services will be rendered on consignment, as a patriotic duty, whereby the reasonable and competitive invoices will be presented in due course.

Got breast Nigeria.

Who no know, go know.
Oh Lawd....this is hilarious. Too hilarious for words....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by AlphaSoul: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
H100:
Obi just got married and had a baby last month, and was listed among 100 Most Influential Young Africans 2018 which included Davido, Falz, Ahmed Musa,

Obinwanne Okeke was nominated for the All African Business Leaders Award for Young Business Leader (West Africa). The AABLA Award is the most prestigious award for African businessmen/entrepreneurs. Obi is nominated alongside three others.

Obi’s business interest span across a number of sectors, which include mainly real estate development, energy and construction. Invictus Group operates in three African countries, Nigeria, South Africa, and Zambia. Most recently, Obi’s focus has been on building energy efficient houses that feed exclusively from solar power.

He accepted an offer from Forbes.com to be a Contributor for Forbes Magazine and published his first essay there in May 2017

Read Complete Report and see Obi's complete profile via link

link: https://www.headng.com/fbi-arrests-obinwanne-okeke/
Mad sick investigations.
The Internet NEVER forgets!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Bandits Shoot At Passengers On Kaduna Highway, 9 People Killed (Photos) / Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.