Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland (52694 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by DannyCool1: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
I’m not happy.. this is what we are saying!!! How can you be so cruel to torment people of their hard earned money. How can you bring shame to people that are legit, doing their business. He even decided to create foundations to cover up. This is totally not acceptable.

This is bad image.

17 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by unikprince(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
And I was envious of these guys, never knew they ain't clean. I will hustle legit and wait for God's blessings that adds no sorrow.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I wish DSS/NIA can start picking all the bigots and people who make unguarded comments and hate speeches on this forum one after the other.

Nairaland is not a faceless forum so therefore use your head before you comment.

Nwamaikepee and the rest who always make unguarded comments just to get likes should think twice before they write comments here.

Honestly DSS/NIA really need to go and learn from this oyinbo on intelligence gathering.

Who told you they are not they are not on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by meezynetwork(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
Oboyeeeeee
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by masterfactor(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2019
opebiboy:
no money is legit. Everyone is a thief. All money is link to lie. If you must lie then u will eventually steal. Legit dont exist
Abeg tell them

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by omerukokwuru(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
mrAMG2:
Shet!

This is why I don’t trust and can’t use google. They collect information you won’t believe even you had.

I’m uninstalling chrome today.
lol bros your uninstalling chrome today will not expunge your previous data that has already been captured, moreover other browsers also take or should I say steal your data without your permission so just stay legit all day every day

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by fredoooooo: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
And they will say Nairaland is a faceless forum grin

Do shit and show ur identity on Nairaland ,then you go know how far....

Who see this one before now,you will think he made it legitimately..Then you will be asking your creator why me?.. You won't know,you're even better off.. Atleast ,your peace of mind is sure... No fear of Sars,efcc or FBI..
The word legitimately in Nigeria means fraud and getting money by all means .... grin
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by StrikeBack(m): 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Abcdefghij10000(f): 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
mrAMG2:
Shet!

This is why I don’t trust and can’t use google. They collect information you won’t believe even you had.

Uninstalling chrome does not mean anything, Google has details on the phone you using..to even have a Gmail account means they ve got all the data you have ..
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
That is it! Cosmetic success. We know them when we see them. They make you feel like you are lazy or not smart. This is also applicable to celebs...i watch BBNaija Saturday parties and i see how our celebrity DJs could not transit easily from one track to the other. They couldn't even play non stop for 30mins. And they are all "rich". Mercy Aigbe that can't even act be flaunting a house. Cosmetic success!!!
Mixture of yahooyahoo/prostitution/etc
My fellow hustlers, don't be distracted, focus. Build a legacy. And invite God into your hustle. It will surely speak!!!

46 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
StrikeBack:
https://www.nairaland.com/902905/politricks-inspired-african-politicians
His first post on nairaland

Nairaland is open
So the world is watching
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Almaiga: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
opebiboy:
no money is legit. Everyone is a thief. All money is link to lie. If you must lie then u will eventually steal. Legit dont exist

You see what I was saying, this man is trying to justify the Criminal way this Igbo man got his wealth. I don't need to ask, but I know you are Igbo.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Trizyd(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
That guy sucks you know... Know when to stop...
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by tot(f): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
He who has nothing to hide has nothing to fear.

6 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by InvertedHammer: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
mrAMG2:
Shet!

/
As long as you have a smartphone ( Android, iPhone, etc), everything (texts, calls, pictures, videos) you do (including your location) is known. If you are needed, you can be easily located with the right tools.

Even if you turn off your phone, it is sending data to the mothership.

/

32 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
luxy44:
That is it! Cosmetic success. We know them when we see them. They make you feel like you are lazy or not smart. This is also applicable to celebs...i watch BBNaija Saturday parties and i see how our celebrity DJs could not transit easily from one track to the other. They couldn't even play non stop for 30mins. And they are all "rich". Mercy Aigbe that can't even act be flaunting a house. Cosmetic success!!!
Mixture of yahooyahoo/prostitution/etc
My fellow hustlers, don't be distracted, focus. Build a legacy. And invite God into your hustle. It will surely speak!!!

I noticed that too
embarassed embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by OlujobaSamuel: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
Charmingrascal:
I wish DSS/NIA can start picking all the bigots and people who make unguarded comments and hate speeches on this forum one after the other.

Nairaland is not a faceless forum so therefore use your head before you comment.

Nwamaikepee and the rest who always make unguarded comments just to get likes should think twice before they write comments here.

Honestly DSS/NIA really need to go and learn from this oyinbo on intelligence gathering.
DSS/NIA are on NL. Some even comment. Our tech as a nation is not yet topnotch, but we have enough to do some monitoring.

5 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by masseratti: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
proudevil:
Sometimes I wonders if seun is not working for the dss, with all the tribal shit going on here
no be only DSS he also works for FBI.... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Nukilia: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
mrAMG2:
Shet!

Google is working for FBI and the CIA

11 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
See as cookie session finish this guy
#Team Incognito mode

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Abcdefghij10000(f): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
mrAMG2:
Shet!

Google can still find you using your last ip address on your Gmail account

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by tot(f): 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
opebiboy:

What kind of statement is this?
So you don't believe you can make money unless it's through shady means? Tufiakwa!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Ugosample(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
Abcdefghij10000:

Uninstalling chrome does not mean anything, Google has details on the phone you using..to even have a Gmail account means they ve got all the data you have ..

But having this ton of data with them
they can't sieve through them all.

it's only if you are doing suspicious stuff anyways
That you become a target

That is what I believe sha

3 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by medolab90(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I have to be careful of anything I post henceforth....

Totally going incognito can't let one comment I made years ago to be hunting me in the future undecided
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Came4amod: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
If you see this guys Instagram you go cut cap .. Wire wire since day 1

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by uba1991: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
It is easier for a camel to pass through d nose of a needle than having a legitimate business man from that region. FACT

8 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Nat404: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
mrAMG2:
Shet!

Nigerians(not all) are dubious in nature. Always show off their ill-gotten wealth on social media.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by ednut1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
Studied abroad but still dey do yahoo. Idiot

https://www.nairaland.com/invictusobi/posts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Wickedfacts: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
Special shout out to fraudsters and thieves claiming legit and posting nonsense online.

You'll all die miserably and would bring shame to your families.

15 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke: FBI Tracked, Arrested $12m Wire Fraud Suspect Via Nairaland by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
sacramento1212:
There's something wrong with Nairaland abi is it just me? Some people's last seen time doesn't correspond with their last post. Same with current viewers on a thread

Yes

Took time for current viewers to update.

Even likes and mention working wrongly

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bandits Shoot At Passengers On Kaduna Highway, 9 People Killed (Photos) / Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.