Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. (22932 Views)

“l Will Be Free From FIFA Ban In 2024 – Samson Siasia / NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal / Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by EkunKekere: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
sadFt
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Chrisbeks: 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Siasia is innocent
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by SEGLIZ: 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Britishcoins:
I was there live siasia collected the bribe in order to pay his mother's ransom

so as to pay you also for this broadcasting.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
FIFA won't just wake up and banned anyone, I think he might have as well play much on his luck.if not found culpable I believe FIFA won't sanction him.

Verified WeChat and Alipay funds available
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by SEGLIZ: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
ehmmy11:
This guy is a known bribe taker grin

True life story.. He demanded bribe from a relative to be included in the Olympics team . we could not meet up and the poor guy was dropped in the final selection

a nameless relative right?
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by ehmmy11(m): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
SEGLIZ:

i have to protect him you know..
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by 1shortblackboy: 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
One of the pillars of justice is the Audi Alterm patem that is you must hear from the other side. - fair hearing. If he wasnt accorded an opportunity to defend himself then thats injustice

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Isoduwa(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
Get well soon �
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by toprealman: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
naptu2:
Who is Wilson Raj Perumal?

Wilson Raj Perumal is a notorious match fixer. He fixes matches for Asian betting syndicates. He has been jailed in several countries and he believes that it was his match fixing gang that turned on him and ensured that he was jailed.

Therefore, he told the police about his match fixing activities and also wrote a book about it.

He claimed that he fixed matches in the football tournament at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta. He also said that he helped Nigeria and Honduras to qualify for the 2010 World Cup. He said that he tried and failed to fix several English Premier League matches. He was also involved in match fixing scandals in Singapore and Finland.

Wilson Perumal was also involved in the biggest match fixing scandal to hit Zimbabwe. It is alleged that players, coaches and officials of the Zimbabwean FA were paid huge amounts of money to fix matches during the Zimbabwean national team's tour of Asia in 2008 and 2009.

It is alleged that Samson Siasia agreed to accept bribes from him, but it is not specified whether the bribes were actually paid.
Wonder who "fixes" Arsenal FC matches. That 0-8 thumping by manU no pure.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
ehmmy11:
i have to protect him you know..

And tarnish Siasia's name. If you have a case, come out open. Tell us the tournament and the player your relative would have kept on the bench in the Siasia selected squad.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by stagger: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
xjiggy:
He can deny as much as he wants but he was the captain of the Nigerian youth team that was banned by FIFA for 2 years for age falsification. A leopard never changes its spots
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.completesports.com/fifa-sanction-5-times-nnfs-negligence-embarrassed-nigeria/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjBu_7J8ofkAhWOM-wKHUh2B3kQFjABegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw3jXvjjnXrfAKVv139TQZDJ

False. Which youth team? The one captained by Ali Jeje in 1983 or Andrew Uwe in 1985?

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by ThierryJay: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Well, there have been allegations levelled against him by some local football players that he typically requests bribes from them before they can be included in his teams

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by babytoun: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
xjiggy:
He can deny as much as he wants but he was the captain of the Nigerian youth team that was banned by FIFA for 2 years for age falsification. A leopard never changes its spots
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://www.completesports.com/fifa-sanction-5-times-nnfs-negligence-embarrassed-nigeria/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjBu_7J8ofkAhWOM-wKHUh2B3kQFjABegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw3jXvjjnXrfAKVv139TQZDJ

Very foolish and useless statement .

Who amongst Nigeria's age group players is using his real age?

So because of age issue you have concluded in the bribery and match fixing case ?

For the records get your facts right siasia was never the capt of any age group team that represented nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Wickedfacts: 8:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
SEGLIZ:

What do you want to do with the name?

Were you in coma when David Alaba and Dickson Nwakaeme accused Siasia of the same thing that poster said?

3 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Wickedfacts: 8:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

And tarnish Siasia's name. If you have a case, come out open. Tell us the tournament and the player your relative would have kept on the bench in the Siasia selected squad.

David Alaba and Dickson Nwakaeme said the same thing. What did Siasia say?

If Siasia isn't careful and Fifa releases evidence and proof, Siasia is ruined.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by oluwasegun007(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
You better confess now so that we will know how to assist you....
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by oluwasegun007(m): 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
You better confess so that we will know how to assist you..
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Realhommie(m): 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
Jarus:
Although FIFA itself is corrupt, every single case of person it accused of corruption turned out to be true.

Plus a Nigerian player recently came out to say Siasia asked for bribe for him to be included in Olympics 2008 team.

I remember that very thread on FP here and so many guys didn't believe the dude.. His name is Dickson Nwakaeme, it was after that revelation by Alaba that he was asked to pay bribe which he later on debunked as not being true..

But we do know these things happen.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Even as things stand, Siasia is done. He can't work as a coach anymore and no legit sports business will touch him with a barge pole.

2 Likes

Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by SEGLIZ: 10:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wickedfacts:

What do you want to do with the name?

Were you in coma when David Alaba and Dickson Nwakaeme accused Siasia of the same thing that poster said?

no I presume you were dead, you loose cannon.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Which Alaba? That is how you people carry rumors. The false claim was made against Late Coach Yemi Tella that he did not carry Alaba to the U17. Not Samson Siasia.

Something Alaba has come out to state it was a fake news. Nothing like that happened.

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2019
yawa don burst o, fowl yansh don open.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
Wickedfacts:

David Alaba- It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me

Oma Akatugba

POSTED ON MAY 11, 2019

David Alaba* Bayern Munich left back and Austrian international, David Alaba has tagged reports of Nigerian U-17 coaches demanding bribe from his as ‘FAKE’. Alaba, in an exclusive interview with OmaSport said the news is unsubstantiated and false. When quizzed on the veracity of the now viral report, fast making the rounds, Alaba who is on the cusp of earning his 8th league title with the Bavarians said;

‘No! They didn’t demand money from me. It’s fake news.”

Recall that reports on Nigerian locals had flown round about cadet coaches demanding money from Alaba to make him represent the U-17 national team in the 2007 U-17 World Cup.

http://omasports.com/index.php/2019/05/11/its-fake-news-nigerian-u-17-coaches-never-demanded-money-from-me/
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Rosskiki: 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
Now investigate Rohr.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Chukalemon(m): 12:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Shebi dey don't knack an gbege. It be like say nah okpako.im head don sapele. grin grin grin
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Wickedfacts: 5:25am On Aug 17, 2019
SEGLIZ:

no I presume you were dead, you loose cannon.

I think your posts are inspired by a never-ending fountain of foolishness in you.

You're irredeemably daft.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Wickedfacts: 5:27am On Aug 17, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Which Alaba? That is how you people carry rumors. The false claim was made against Late Coach Yemi Tella that he did not carry Alaba to the U17. Not Samson Siasia.

Something Alaba has come out to state it was a fake news. Nothing like that happened.

What of Dickson Nwakaeme, he denied it too? Or is that a rumour also?

Notice that Siasia didn't deny the allegations, he only said he wasn't granted fair hearing.

Try to analyse issues before commenting.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Wickedfacts: 5:28am On Aug 17, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

David Alaba- It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me

Oma Akatugba

POSTED ON MAY 11, 2019

David Alaba* Bayern Munich left back and Austrian international, David Alaba has tagged reports of Nigerian U-17 coaches demanding bribe from his as ‘FAKE’. Alaba, in an exclusive interview with OmaSport said the news is unsubstantiated and false. When quizzed on the veracity of the now viral report, fast making the rounds, Alaba who is on the cusp of earning his 8th league title with the Bavarians said;

‘No! They didn’t demand money from me. It’s fake news.”

Recall that reports on Nigerian locals had flown round about cadet coaches demanding money from Alaba to make him represent the U-17 national team in the 2007 U-17 World Cup.

http://omasports.com/index.php/2019/05/11/its-fake-news-nigerian-u-17-coaches-never-demanded-money-from-me/

Pls, also post the rebuttal from Dickson Nwakaeme.

Then, post where Siasia said he didn't accept to receive bribe.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Aystarz: 6:17am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

What of Dickson Nwakaeme, he denied it too? Or is that a rumour also?

Notice that Siasia didn't deny the allegations, he only said he wasn't granted fair hearing.

Try to analyse issues before commenting.

Why is he reacting through Collin, instead of taking his case to FIFA? Dude knows there's no way he can beat this, hence he's needlessly grandstanding.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Wickedfacts: 6:24am On Aug 17, 2019
Aystarz:

Why is he reacting through Collin, instead of taking his case to FIFA? Dude knows there's no way he can beat this, hence he's needlessly grandstanding.

Siasia is not denying cos he doesn't know which instance FIFA is punishing him for. If he says I didn't accept from Z, and FIFA says we even didn't know about Z, we were actually punishing you for A.

Then, they start investigating him from A to Z. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Pls, also post the rebuttal from Dickson Nwakaeme.

Then, post where Siasia said he didn't accept to receive bribe.

Story. Accept you were wrong and move on.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:32am On Aug 17, 2019
Aystarz:

Very funny. Siasia got a ban from FIFA and a sports journalist called him about the incident (Collin Udoh). Siasia replied and you are asking why did he reply. Ha. Na wa O.

That is how it works. Siasia's phone will be buzzing now with reporters trying to get some information.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rasheedat Ajibade Helps Atletico Madrid Win Spanish Women’s Super Cup / Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup / "Alhamdulillah" - Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Photo Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.