Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. (22943 Views)

“l Will Be Free From FIFA Ban In 2024 – Samson Siasia / NFF, Friends Deserted Me During My FIFA Ban - Siasia Narrates Ordeal / Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Wickedfacts: 6:35am On Aug 17, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Story. Accept you were wrong and move on.

I'm wrong when Siasia gas has gotten a life ban?

I'm wrong when Dickson Nwakaeme pointedly mentioned Siasia's name and Siasia couldn't reply out of shame?

Boy, as I told you before, analyse issues before commenting.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

I'm wrong when Siasia gas has gotten a life ban?

I'm wrong when Dickson Nwakaeme pointedly mentioned Siasia's name and Siasia couldn't reply out of shame?

Boy, as I told you before, analyse issues before commenting.

You were wrong thinking Alaba alleged Siasia collected Bribe from him. Wrong because first of all, Alaba was never in contention to play for Siasia. It was for the golden eaglets, U17 team. Secondly, Alaba was never asked to pay bribe but lost the chance due to logistics reasons. The Nff was not going to handle his to and fro flights and accommodation from Austria and Nigeria.

Thirdly, Alaba rebutted the bribery news as fake.

You were wrong there.

Finito.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2019
As for Dickson Nwakaeme, he should let us know the forward who Siasia denied him the opportunity of playing for the Beijing 2008 Olympics. Is it, Osaze, Nsofor, Anichebe, Obasi, Isaac Promise or Solomon Okoronkwo. If Siasia had dropped any of these players at that time, then that would have been partial.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by SEGLIZ: 9:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

I think your posts are inspired by a never-ending fountain of foolishness in you.

You're irredeemably daft.

if only the e-brat in you could learn to be reasonable and stay off people's comments no matter how unreasonable it sounds, the internet will be safe for all.
my post are inspired by idiots like you that lacks good moral upbringing.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Wickedfacts: 9:49am On Aug 17, 2019
SEGLIZ:

if only the e-brat in you could learn to be reasonable and stay off people's comments no matter how unreasonable it sounds, the internet will be safe for all.
my post are inspired by idiots like you that lacks good moral upbringing.

Your idiocy must be contagious, I would definitely take your advice and stay off your dumb comments.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by SEGLIZ: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Your idiocy must be contagious, I would definitely take your advice and stay off your dumb comments.

come and stay now!?
you go insult ppl dey think say dem go look you pass, learn to be nice to ppl so they can in turn smile at you.
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
naptu2:

It's got nothing to do with his mother's kidnapping. His mother was kidnapped in July, while FIFA began its investigation on February 11th.

I suspect that the issue being investigated occurred years ago.

The woman has been kidnapped twice. The first time was a few years ago. . .
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by naptu2: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

The woman has been kidnapped twice. The first time was a few years ago. . .

Of course I know that. She was kidnapped in 2015!

When was Wilson Raj Pemural arrested and when did he give up his match fixing activities?
Re: Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. by kaey10(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Thats hw a close fnd told me too of how he asked them to pay to be selected for trial abroad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olivier Giroud Equals Thierry Henry's Record As France's All-time Goalscorer / Callum Hudson-Odoi Wants Hazard’s No.10 Jersey If He Leaves For Madrid / Al-Ittihad Knock Cristiano Ronaldo And Al-Nassr Out Of The Saudi Super Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.