Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! (971 Views)

Let's Hit The JW Hard Again With The Truth. / All You Need To Know About The Jehovah Witness Bible (new World Translation) / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by vybzkartel: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Four examples of where the New World Translation gets it wrong

DECEMBER 21, 2015 BY ROB PHILLIPS
This is the last in a three-part series on Jehovah’s Witnesses
Jehovah’s Witnesses regard The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures as “an accurate, easy-to-read translation of the Bible” (jw.org). What many don’t realize is that four of the five men on the translation committee producing the complete 1961 edition had no Hebrew or Greek training whatsoever.
The fifth, who claimed to know both languages, failed a simple Hebrew test while under oath in a Scottish court.

What all this means is that the Watch Tower’s official version of the Bible is “an incredibly biased translation,” writes Ron Rhodes in Reasoning from the Scriptures with Jehovah’s Witnesses.

British scholar H.H. Rowley calls it “a shining example of how the Bible should not be translated,” classifying the text as “an insult to the Word of God.”
Revisions in 1984 and 2013 have not improved the translation.

So, what’s wrong with the NWT? In a phrase, the translators consistently have sought to conform the text to Watch Tower theology, particularly with respect to the person and work of Christ.
A few examples should make this clear.
Jesus as “a god”
John 1:1
This verse in the NWT 2013 reads: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.” The Watch Tower goes to great lengths to explain why this is an accurate rendering of the Greek, citing grammatical rules and misquoting Greek scholars to support its belief that the Word is “godlike, divine, a god,” but not co-equal and co-eternal with the Father.
In truth, as the late professor and dean Charles L. Feinberg noted, “I can assure you that the rendering which the Jehovah’s Witnesses give John 1:1 is not held by any reputable Greek scholar.”
Compare the King James Version (KJV): “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” The New American Standard (NASB) and Holman Christian Standard (HCSB) versions read exactly the same.
Jesus not eternal
John 8:58
The New World Translation (2013) renders this: “Jesus said to them: ‘Most truly I say to you, before Abraham came into existence, I have been.’” Because Jehovah’s Witnesses deny the deity and eternality of Jesus, their translators had to change the biblical text to match their errant doctrines.

Compare the KJV: “Jesus said to them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.”
Or consider the NASB: “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” And the HCSB renders it, “I assure you: Before Abraham was, I am.”

Here, Jesus harks back to Exodus 3 where God reveals Himself to Moses in the burning bush as I AM, or YHWH, a unique name Jesus applies to Himself as He speaks to religious leaders of His day.
Jesus’ blood not divine
Acts 20:28
The NWT 2013 reads: “Pay attention to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the holy spirit has appointed you overseers, to shepherd the congregation of God, which he purchased with the blood of his own Son.”
Since JWs deny the deity of Christ, they cannot allow God to shed His blood to pay our sin debt.
Consider the plainer language of the KJV: “… feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.”
The NASB and HCSB both render it “His own blood.”

Jesus a secondary creator
Colossians 1:17
The NWT 2013 reads: “Also, he is before all other things, and by means of him all other things were made to exist.”
Jehovah’s Witnesses argue that Jesus is the first of Jehovah’s created beings, who then created all “other” things. Again, the biblical text is bent to match JW doctrine.

The KJV reads: “And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.”
The NASB reads: “He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.”
And the HCSB reads: “He is before all things, and by Him all things hold together.”
No English translation distorts the true meaning of this verse like the NWT.

We could cite other examples – Col. 2:9, Titus 2:13, and Heb. 1:8 to name three – but the point is that Scripture must dictate doctrine, not the other way around. And that is the fatal flaw of the five “scholars” who gave us what the late Bruce Metzger of Princeton Theological Seminary called “a frightful translation.”

JW , hmmmm

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by judgementyard(m): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Am here to learn,pls keep the comments coming shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2019
In the end, everything we're reading today are TRANSLATIONS by imperfect people... Until the original Hebrew scrolls are discovered full and untainted (which is nigh impossible), no one here should believe one translation is more accurate than the other. Even the highly revered KJV has its controversies. Moreover, it was also translated by imperfect men who called themselves scholars, forgetting that God himself never used scholars to write the Bible, but inspired simple, humble men with his holy spirit.

Let's not also forget languages change over time. The Hebrews spoken during the time of the Israelites may be far different from what is spoken today. So we can all agree every translation today would have its errors, and not just the NWT. So let's stop pointing accusing fingers and just focus on your business on earth.
Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 17, 2019
It's almost as if the OP is repeating what I've said severally to some nairaland JWs concerning their antichrist sentiments and Bible translation.

That's obviously why it's Jehovah witnesses and not Jesus' witnesses.

1 Like

Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2019
Jesus said "you will know the truth and the truth will set you free" John 8:32

With that ever timely statement, Jesus made it clear that falsehood abounds but the truth will always prevail.

There are so many translations of the Bible today and the most commonly used in almost all the Churches is the Authorised King James Version.
But unfortunately there is none of all the religious groups using the KJV that's able to organize and unify their worshippers as Jesus prayed for @ John 17:20-23

The one and only organization on earth today that's able to form ONE BODY as a happy global family of peace-loving worshippers is no other group but this same Jehovah's Witnesses! embarassed

All of us may continue to argue against them that their doctrines is based on falsehood or that they're Satan's agents, but noteworthy is the comment of Jesus Christ {God's only begotten son}. He said

"NO ONE GATHER GRAPES FROM THORNS, NO FIGS FROM THISTLES" Matthew 7:16

What Jesus is emphasising here is that it's impossible for what only God's Holy Spirit can make possible {Galatians 5:22-23} to be noticed amongst Satanists!

So in conclusion, let sincere and honesthearted observers test every spirit, of course it's difficult to understand that statement "test every spirit". 1John 4:2
What it simply mean is if Jesus came in the flesh and taught us what God required to measure faithfulness, then it's not difficult for humans {who are fleshly creatures} to follow his footsteps so that outsiders may notice the Christlike virtues in them! Matthew 5:14-16

Jehovah's Witnesses have succeeded in reflecting God's qualities NOT on individual platforms which is impossible for now since we're all imperfect humans {James 3:2} but as ONE BODY as in a happy global family of peace-loving worshippers! John 17:20-23

Well if anyone ask me questions regarding that, the Apostle Paul {who served as Apostle for gentiles like me} said "Against any group that's able to instill LOVE, JOY, PEACE and other Godly qualities in the hearts of their followers, THERE IS NO LAW!"
Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by Janosky: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2019
vybzkartel:

Four examples of where the New World Translation gets it wrong

DECEMBER 21, 2015 BY ROB PHILLIPS
This is the last in a three-part series on Jehovah’s Witnesses
Jehovah’s Witnesses regard The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures as “an accurate, easy-to-read translation of the Bible” (jw.org). What many don’t realize is that four of the five men on the translation committee producing the complete 1961 edition had no Hebrew or Greek training whatsoever.
The fifth, who claimed to know both languages, failed a simple Hebrew test while under oath in a Scottish court.

What all this means is that the Watch Tower’s official version of the Bible is “an incredibly biased translation,” writes Ron Rhodes in Reasoning from the Scriptures with Jehovah’s Witnesses.

British scholar H.H. Rowley calls it “a shining example of how the Bible should not be translated,” classifying the text as “an insult to the Word of God.”
Revisions in 1984 and 2013 have not improved the translation.

So, what’s wrong with the NWT? In a phrase, the translators consistently have sought to conform the text to Watch Tower theology, particularly with respect to the person and work of Christ.
A few examples should make this clear.
Jesus as “a god”
John 1:1
This verse in the NWT 2013 reads: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.” The Watch Tower goes to great lengths to explain why this is an accurate rendering of the Greek, citing grammatical rules and misquoting Greek scholars to support its belief that the Word is “godlike, divine, a god,” but not co-equal and co-eternal with the Father.
In truth, as the late professor and dean Charles L. Feinberg noted, “I can assure you that the rendering which the Jehovah’s Witnesses give John 1:1 is not held by any reputable Greek scholar.”
Compare the King James Version (KJV): “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” The New American Standard (NASB) and Holman Christian Standard (HCSB) versions read exactly the same.
Jesus not eternal
John 8:58
The New World Translation (2013) renders this: “Jesus said to them: ‘Most truly I say to you, before Abraham came into existence, I have been.’” Because Jehovah’s Witnesses deny the deity and eternality of Jesus, their translators had to change the biblical text to match their errant doctrines.

Compare the KJV: “Jesus said to them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.”
Or consider the NASB: “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.” And the HCSB renders it, “I assure you: Before Abraham was, I am.”

Here, Jesus harks back to Exodus 3 where God reveals Himself to Moses in the burning bush as I AM, or YHWH, a unique name Jesus applies to Himself as He speaks to religious leaders of His day.
Jesus’ blood not divine
Acts 20:28
The NWT 2013 reads: “Pay attention to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the holy spirit has appointed you overseers, to shepherd the congregation of God, which he purchased with the blood of his own Son.”
Since JWs deny the deity of Christ, they cannot allow God to shed His blood to pay our sin debt.
Consider the plainer language of the KJV: “… feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.”
The NASB and HCSB both render it “His own blood.”

Jesus a secondary creator
Colossians 1:17
The NWT 2013 reads: “Also, he is before all other things, and by means of him all other things were made to exist.”
Jehovah’s Witnesses argue that Jesus is the first of Jehovah’s created beings, who then created all “other” things. Again, the biblical text is bent to match JW doctrine.

The KJV reads: “And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.”
The NASB reads: “He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.”
And the HCSB reads: “He is before all things, and by Him all things hold together.”
No English translation distorts the true meaning of this verse like the NWT.

We could cite other examples – Col. 2:9, Titus 2:13, and Heb. 1:8 to name three – but the point is that Scripture must dictate doctrine, not the other way around. And that is the fatal flaw of the five “scholars” who gave us what the late Bruce Metzger of Princeton Theological Seminary called “a frightful translation.”

Vybzkartel of FALSEHOOD.

@1)
Colossians 2:9, "Godhead" is a FRAUD. Everyone go and check Greek lexicon of Colossians 2:9.
Greek "theotes" is NOT Godhead, I challenge anyone to prove it wrong.
@2)
Hebrew 1:8, "Your throne oh God" is another FRAUD.

*I) Luke1:30-33, Jesus Christ inherited king David's throne. Jesus is from David's lineage.

*ii) 1Chro29:23, King David and his lineage are sitting on God's throne.

*iii) Rev 3:21, Jesus Christ in heaven says "I sit on my Father's throne".

**iv) Hebrew 1:8 is a copy of Psalms 45:6.
Israelites NEVER read Psalms 45:6,& say their king is God.
Because the correct sentence of Psalms 45:6 "Your divine throne is forever'
OR: "God is your throne" meaning God founded your throne. 1Chro29:23.

@3) Acts 20:28 , many bible scholars dispute the authenticity of that verse.
Jesus Christ himself confirmed NWT is correct. Why?
**i) Jesus says God sent his only begotten son to die for man. John3:16, True or false?

**ii) Only God alone whom no man has seen or can see is immortality. 1st Timothy 6:16.

"No man has seen God at any time" John1:18.
Is Jesus Christ lying?

Vybzkartel ,is Jesus immortal?

Jesus says the scriptures can not be broken.
Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by vybzkartel: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Maximus69:
Jesus said "you will know the truth and the truth will set you free"

With that ever timely statement, Jesus made it clear that falsehood abounds but the truth will always prevail.

There are so many translations of the Bible today and the most commonly used in almost all the Churches is the Authorised King James Version.
But unfortunately there is none of all the religious groups using the KJV that's able to organize and unify their worshippers as Jesus prayed for @ John 17:20-23

The one and only organization on earth today that's able to form ONE BODY as a happy global family of peace-loving worshippers is no other group but this same Jehovah's Witnesses! embarassed

All of us may continue to argue against them that their doctrines is based on falsehood or that they're Satan's agents, but noteworthy is the comment of Jesus Christ {God's only begotten son}. He said

"NO ONE GATHER GRAPES FROM THORNS, NO FIGS FROM THISTLES" Matthew 7:16

What Jesus is emphasising here is that it's impossible for what only God's Holy Spirit can make possible {Galatians 5:22-23} to be noticed amongst Satanists!

So in conclusion, let sincere and honesthearted observers test every spirit, of course it's difficult to understand that statement "test every spirit". 1John 4:2
What it simply mean is if Jesus came in the flesh and taught us what God required to measure faithfulness, then it's not difficult for humans {who are fleshly creatures} to follow his footsteps so that outsiders may notice the Christlike virtues in them! Matthew 5:14-16

Jehovah's Witnesses have succeeded in reflecting God's qualities NOT on individual platforms which is impossible for now since we're all imperfect humans {James 3:2} but as ONE BODY as in a happy global family of peace-loving worshippers! John 17:20-23

Well if anyone ask me questions regarding that, the Apostle Paul {who served as Apostle for gentiles like me} said "Against any group that's able to instill LOVE, JOY, PEACE and other Godly qualities in the hearts of their followers, THERE IS NO LAW!"

grin

Buhahahahahaha

JWs are amongst the most wicked, heartless, depressed and demonpossed people in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by vybzkartel: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Janosky:

Vybzkartel of FALSEHOOD.

@1)
Colossians 2:9, "Godhead" is a FRAUD. Everyone go and check Greek lexicon of Colossians 2:9.
Greek "theotes" is NOT Godhead, I challenge anyone to prove it wrong.
@2)
Hebrew 1:8, "Your throne oh God" is another FRAUD.

*I) Luke1:30-33, Jesus Christ inherited king David's throne. Jesus is from David's lineage.

*ii) 1Chro29:23, King David and his lineage are sitting on God's throne.

*iii) Rev 3:21, Jesus Christ in heaven says "I sit on my Father's throne".

**iv) Hebrew 1:8 is a copy of Psalms 45:6.
Israelites NEVER read Psalms 45:6,& say their king is God.
Because the correct sentence of Psalms 45:6 "Your divine throne is forever'
OR: "God is your throne" meaning God founded your throne. 1Chro29:23.

@3) Acts 20:28 , many bible scholars dispute the authenticity of that verse.
Jesus Christ himself confirmed NWT is correct. Why?
**i) Jesus says God sent his only begotten son to die for man. John3:16, True or false?

**ii) Only God alone whom no man has seen or can see is immortality. 1st Timothy 6:16.

"No man has seen God at any time" John1:18.
Is Jesus Christ lying?

Vybzkartel ,is Jesus immortal?

Jesus says the scriptures can not be broken.

You see your lies? Just like your father the devil! And your Freemason fonder, Charles Russell

Why didn't you continue John 1:18 ?

For the benefit of readers, I am putting the whole of John 1:1-20 to answer all your lies above, it will show us whether Jesus is mortal or not

And we will all know who this Jesus is. No wonder you have corrupted the scriptures

John 1 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Eternal Word
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. 5 And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not [a]comprehend it.

John’s Witness: The True Light
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. 7 This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. 8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. 9[b] That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world.[/b]

10 He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11 He came to His [c]own, and His [d]own did not receive Him. 12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the [e]right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: 13 who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The Word Becomes Flesh
14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

15 John bore witness of Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me [f]is preferred before me, for He was before me.’ ”

16 [g]And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. 17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. 1

8 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten [h]Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

(hope you understand English)

Jesus Christ is the physical manifestation of the father. This is the gospel.

Get out with your devilish lies

There is no Jehovah in the bible

Clear off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2019
vybzkartel:

grin
Buhahahahahaha
JWs are amongst the most wicked, heartless, depressed and demonpossed people in the world.

Hmmmmmmmmm,

Try NOT to sin against God's Holy Spirit Sir! Matthew 12:31-32 embarassed

Because if Jehovah's Witnesses as a group are truly of that sort, then what makes you single out the group amidst thousands of such?

Jesus said If you accuse him of something that's not clear to you, the heavens will surely forgive you because it's natural for imperfect humans to err in judgement. But after knowing that what you're about to say is totally misplaced yet you went ahead and publicly declare it just because most people around you likes it to be so, then the heavens will never forgive you! Mark 3:28-30

The reason is because that's exactly how wicked people in the past antagonised and persecuted God's servants of their time! Luke 11:47-51
So you who just feel like pointing accusing fingers at a person or group of persons simply because most people around you are doing the same {Exodus 23:2} for difference in beliefs is not different from those who persecuted God's holy prophets of old! wink

1 Like

Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by Janosky: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2019
vybzkartel:

1) Just like your father the devil! And your Freemason fonder, Charles Russell

2)
Why didn't you continue John 1:18 ?

John 1 New King James Version (NKJV)

18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten [h]Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.[/b]

(hope you understand English)

3)
Jesus Christ is the physical manifestation of the father. This is the gospel.

Get out with your devilish lies

4)
There is no Jehovah in the bible

Clear off

Nairalanders, make una see Vybzkartel in sifia pains.
The previous points I explained are from your Bible itself, you won't check it out. Because if you did, your POO will hit the fan..... Lols.

@1)
Freemason Fraternity formally ADMITTED they NEVER had any connection to Russell.
You're a SHAMELESS LIAR.

@2)
It's not too late for you to commence Adult literacy class so you can understand John 1:18.
Receive sense,
"No man hath seen God at any time" but his son came to declare it.
Vybzkartel na rocket science?

@3)
Vybzkartel Pathetic LIAR.

" The Father who sent me has himself borne witness about me. You have neither heard his voice at any time nor seen his shape"
John5:37.

4)
"thou art Jehovah, thou alone art the Most High over all the earth" Psalms 83;18(KJV).

Vybzkartel is a pained, pathetic LIAR.

1 Like

Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by Janosky: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2019
Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by vybzkartel: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmmm,

Try NOT to sin against God's Holy Spirit Sir! [/b]Matthew 12:31-32 embarassed

Because if Jehovah's Witnesses [b]as a group
are truly of that sort, then what makes you single out the group amidst thousands of such?

Jesus said If you accuse him of something that's not clear to you, the heavens will surely forgive you because it's natural for imperfect humans to err in judgement. But after knowing that what you're about to say is totally misplaced yet you went ahead and publicly declare it just because most people around you likes it to be so, then the heavens will never forgive you! Mark 3:28-30

The reason is because that's exactly how wicked people in the past antagonised and persecuted God's servants of their time! Luke 11:47-51
So you who just feel like pointing accusing fingers at a person or group of persons simply because most people around you are doing the same {Exodus 23:2} for difference in beliefs is not different from those who persecuted God's holy prophets of old! wink

JWs will never cease to amuse me, wooow
Sin against the Holy spirit? This coming from a JW? Hahahaha, same JWs who say the Holy Spirit is not a person but a force?

Buhahaha how can I sin against a force? Which is a pull or a push according to same JWs? You see foolishness?

Kwantinu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by vybzkartel: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2019
Janosky:

Nairalanders, make una see Vybzkartel in sifia pains.
The previous points I explained are from your Bible itself, you won't check it out. Because if you did, your POO will hit the fan..... Lols.

@1)
Freemason Fraternity formally ADMITTED they NEVER had any connection to Russell.
You're a SHAMELESS LIAR.

@2)
It's not too late for you to commence Adult literacy class so you can understand John 1:18.
Receive sense,
"No man hath seen God at any time" but his son came to declare it.
Vybzkartel na rocket science?

@3)
Vybzkartel Pathetic LIAR.

" The Father who sent me has himself borne witness about me. You have neither heard his voice at any time nor seen his shape"
John5:37.

4)
"thou art Jehovah, thou alone art the Most High over all the earth" Psalms 83;18(KJV).

Vybzkartel is a pained, pathetic LIAR.

Hahahaha, this guy is such an ignoramus

John 14:8-9(DLNT)

8 Philip says to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us”. 9 Jesus says to him, “Am I with you all for so long a time, and you have not known Me, Philip?— the one having seen Me has seen the Father. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Seems this son of a devil JW boy janosky can't read

Jesus is the Father (greatest mystery)

1 Like

Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
vybzkartel:

JWs will never cease to amuse me, wooow
Sin against the Holy spirit? This coming from a JW? Hahahaha, same JWs who say the Holy Spirit is not a person but a force?

Buhahaha how can I sin against a force? Which is a pull or a push according to same JWs? You see foolishness?

Kwantinu

Anyhow you want it but you've been warned.

Just speak exactly what you know your conscience will not judge you after saying it, all because you want to please the crowd! wink
Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by adebobconed(m): 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
2Timothy 2:23

"But try to keep out of foolish and half-educated arguments, knowing that they breed quarrels"
-Byington

"Further, reject foolish and ignorant debates, knowing that they produce fights"
-NWT

That's all I have to say on this topic, cos I perceive the intent of the op from his posts.
Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
adebobconed:
2Timothy 2:23

"But try to keep out of foolish and half-educated arguments, knowing that they breed quarrels"
-Byington

"Further, reject foolish and ignorant debates, knowing that they produce fights"
-NWT

That's all I have to say on this topic, cos I perceive the intent of the op from his posts.

No one is arguing, the op simply posted truth.

1 Like

Re: Lies Of The JW New World Translation Exposed!!! by Janosky: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
vybzkartel:

Hahahaha, this guy is such an ignoramus

John 14:8-9(DLNT)

8 Philip says to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us”. 9 Jesus says to him, “Am I with you all for so long a time, and you have not known Me, Philip?— the one having seen Me has seen the Father. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

Jesus is the Father (greatest mystery)

Vybz Pathetic LIAR "our Father who art in heaven" is NOT Jesus Christ. Matt6:9.

John 7:16, Vybz Father send am message go another country. Vybz obey am
John 5:37 Your Father say "tell people say them no go see your Father face and hear him voice at all."

John 5:43, I be messenger for our Father.
John 14:8-10, them ask you show us your Father ? You tell them "as you see me wey my Father send,you done see my Father "

Matt 3:17,Vybz Father say vybz na my son, make una dey listen to am.

this Pathetic LIAR Vybz dey twist John 14:8-10 dey tell una say he be him Papa.

Trinity turned your brain to sawdust.

(1) (Reply)

Days Of Lot: Females Above 10 Years Can Now Go Topless In 6 States In America! / Is God Perfect? / Coronavirus: Only Those Appointed To Die Will Be Killed - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.