Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Get Your Madness Out Of My Kingdom - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Get Your Madness Out Of My Kingdom (512 Views)

Nigerian Man Visits British Museum, Spots Stolen Benin Kingdom Artifacts. Photos / Coronation Of Godwin Oguyenbo As The Pere Of Olodiama Kingdom Edo Causes Tension / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Madness Out Of My Kingdom by onwugbenu(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
Based on the rumors spreading on social media concerning the Leadership of His Royal Highness, EZE BARR. CHIJOKE OKWARA, IV, the Eshi of NKwerre Ancient Kingdom, a vote of confidence was reaffirmed on him by the indigenous people of Nkwerre Ancient Kingdom; bringing those who were bent on disrespecting the throne to their knees.

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=912540842440762&set=pcb.912541499107363&type=3&theater

(1) (Reply)

Please,nairalanders Come To My Aid / Masquerade With Rosary Decked In Attire Singing Christian Songs / What Happened To Our Beautiful Cultures In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.