Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning (22807 Views)

APC Suspends Maryam Suleiman For Defending El-Rufai Over Kaduna Debt Burden / Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader / ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by oyatz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Bros relax, there won't be any 2023 presidential election because

ATIKU IS CUMMING!
hammerVJ:
WE HAVE WATCHED VERY CLOSELY WITH DISGUST AND DISDAIN, AS THE CHARLATAN FROM THE SOUTH WEST PARADES HERSELF SHAMELESSLY LIKE A PROSTITUTE TO THE NORTH.

THE NORTH WILL ONLY HAVE THEIR WAY WITH U AND ON THAT FAITHFUL DAY, THEY WILL SEEK FOR THEMSELVES A VIRGIN BRIDE.

THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL IT BE UNDERSTOOD, Y IT IS SAID, U CAN'T MAKE A HOE, A HOUSE WIFE.

THE GREATEST DELUSION KNOWN TO MAN IS TINUBU PRESIDENCY AND EVEN GREATER IS SW PRESIDENCY 2023. cc pazienza
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Halexgos3(m): 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
itsme01:

i have seen Tinubu's work in Lagos, and you are right i dont earn 3k dollars after tax, but facts remains even if people travel out doesnt stop people from living fine in Nigeria from what they earn... the greek calls an idiott a man who thinks politics of his locality is non of his business... i'll rather Tinubu govern me than let a fool from the east like okorocha , ikpezua kerosene or Ihedioha, neither do i want fayose... so as an adult i have to start discussing who governs me in 2023 from now so i can make my pvc make a great choice , some of us have businesses, properties and families that bad policy makers can crumble it... besides i am on my second passport and i know what travel is, unlike many people who are jumping into it blindly because of tales of travel agents and fake social media people

so if you as an adult decides to boycott your civil responsibility, its your choice
who told you that your Tinuthief is going to be Nigeria President?
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by oyatz(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
Excuse me maa, why can't you too join the presidential race?
Who knows, you may be lucky and win.
ShawtCake:
Nawa o! only you, Governor 2 times! Still want to be president again Haba! Imagine this man that looks like someone on life support o! Kilode? Only God can save us from these people. Awon eni ibi!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by oyatz(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Excuse me sir, did God revealed it to Ohamadike, Nnamdi Kanu that there is a connection between Tinubu and Biafra's second coming?

I am curious sir, please tell me the relationship between the two.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

Eze Ndi Ofe Nmanu-1 of Biafraland

owila4luv:
nobody offer your support BAT or whatever can't Be our Presidente come 2023, and If Conspiracy Permits It Then Biafra is Unstoppable
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by oyatz(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Don't mind him bro,

ATIKU IS CUMMING
Halexgos3:
who told you that your Tinuthief is going to be Nigeria President?
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by oyatz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
You should be happy about this because it will catapult your beloved PDP back to Aso-Rock since TInubu/APC candiddacy will not get any vote.

Omoslim26:

OK so where will he get the votes from the north will favour a northerner to tinubu Ss Se won't vote for him I doubt if midbelt will vote him in if tinubu or any sw person wins the APC ticket it will cause division in the party and how will tinubu win with a divided APC
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by owila4luv(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
oyatz:
Excuse me sir, did God revealed it to Ohamadike, Nnamdi Kanu that there is a connection between Tinubu and Biafra's second coming?

I am curious sir, please tell me the relationship between the two.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,

Eze Ndi Ofe Nmanu-1 of Biafraland

when you stopped being curious like a act you let me know.
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

What u wrote got 2 likes since morning grin , fine Tell us your tribe and let's compare if they will get more vote than yoruba in a nigerian election.

You must reply my brother
lol,i am not after likes,sir
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
hammerVJ:

SW MAKES THE NORTH LOOK LIKE POLITICAL GENIUS.

EL RUFAI IS RIGHT, HOW CAN SW THAT PRODUCE PRESIDENT BETWEEN 1999 TO 2007 SEEK TO CONTEST UNDER ZONING?

IN EFFECT, SW CANDIDACY NULLIFIES ZONING AND AUTOMATICALLY QUALIFIES A NORTHERNER TO CONTEST.

IN WHICH CASE, THE SW EFFECTIVELY HANDS THE PRESIDENCY TO THE NORTH AGAIN BECOS SW CANNOT WIN THE SS/SE.

That is just mere truth but Yorubas won't want to hear such, they believe in the politics of blames and benefits where they rejoice seeing a tribe intimidated and abused aa far as they are gaining from the other tribe or are promised heaven on earth by the tribe,.....now they have formed a good objective to the north in conquering other tribes....
Re: 2023: Northern Youths Endorse Tinubu, Carpet El-rufai Over Zoning by Omoslim26: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
oyatz:
You should be happy about this because it will catapult your beloved PDP back to Aso-Rock since TInubu/APC candiddacy will not get any vote.

and what makes you think i give a mite Bleep about pdp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

People of North-West are one, yet killing each other -Buhari / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.