Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan (11603 Views)

Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife / Barca's Coutinho Completes Loan Move To Bayern With Buy Option / Man Utd To Sign Barca's Umtiti If They Fail To Get Maguire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by AroleOduduwa2: 7:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Blinkers:

He has a starting spot at Bayern Munich, no doubt.

I just hope he picks it up again and fits into place.

Niko Kovac is just a technical dunce like his Barcelona counterpart.

Kovac plays attacking football, problem is there are too many dead woods/ aged players in the team.

Valverde has the most expensive front line in football, but still can’t get them to score a goal against a team like Bilbao

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by andrew444(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2019
helinues:
Bad move if I may say..

He should rather move to unpopular club that are playing Champions league so that he can be playing regularly..

Sometimes it is not about the money..

So coutinho will not play regular at Bayern ?

You are very funny
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by sylve11: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2019
i feel for the guy sha........... sad cool
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by chiboy1116: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

He left because Barca want to use it as a make weight for Neymar’s deal, he felt disrespected. Cout will do well at Bayern, they desperately need a cam and a winger, if they can get sane, they will be a champions league contender
right now , with coutinho going to Bayern , I don't see how Barca will fund for neymars purchase , they are broke and are likely to go bankrupt soon , unless they use dembele and semedo to get neymar , which doesn't make sense . Barcelona right now is probably the team with the best squad and that's without Messi . The only problem they have is valverde . You could bring Pele , maradona , delima, maldini ,dinho, xavi,iniesta , all the top class player and valverde would still shit his pants .
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by chiboy1116: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2019
kittykollinxx:
In my own opinion, Barca are not fair with this guy. He hasn't been played in his favorite position for them to say he's not consistent or good enough. Play him in his best position and if he doesn't deliver then sell him. Everybody can't be Jack of all trades, master of each like messi
that's the thing , he doesn't have a favourite position in the team , unless u wanna bench Messi .
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by chiboy1116: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2019
Otisker:
Barca has a poor team. Just look at how they lost to Bilbao with that performance, they going nowhere.
Barcelona doesn't have a poor team , they have a poor coach . Barcelona team without Messi is still a pretty mad as* squad , the only better team might be Man city . Many coaches would dream to have one of dembele,coutinho,Suarez,griezman in their team , this dunce has all four and can't still do shit.
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by PlayerMeji: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2019
He is on a LOAN.

Meaning they will have him back at the end of the season if he improves according to the coach.

AroleOduduwa2:

He left because Barca want to use it as a make weight for Neymar’s deal, he felt disrespected. Cout will do well at Bayern, they desperately need a cam and a winger, if they can get sane, they will be a champions league contender
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by Emmanuel226(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Nice move by Bayern
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by Emmanuel226(m): 8:03am On Aug 17, 2019
hope dey later buy him
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by Emmanuel226(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2019
Barca are very wicked sad
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by Emmanuel226(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2019
soon,it will be griezmann's turn,if he doesnt develops sense sad grin
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by judedwriter(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2019
Otisker:
Barca has a poor team. Just look at how they lost to Bilbao with that performance, they going nowhere.

Ironically, they needed coutinho in yesterday's match.
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by Emmanuel226(m): 8:06am On Aug 17, 2019
hope he wins bayern atleast only d UCL dis season so dat barca will cry grin
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by Emmanuel226(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2019
las las bayern are winning d UCL dis season grin
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by Emmanuel226(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2019
get ready to win d treble dis season cool
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by Emmanuel226(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2019
after his exploits at bayern dis season messi and co will come begging for his return,but plz coutinho turn a deaf ear grin tongue
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by Emmanuel226(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2019
hmmm... Barca sha i jux tire for d mumu club sad
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by Emmanuel226(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2019
dat will not stop dortmund frm winning d bundesliga dis season grin cool

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by Emmanuel226(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2019
once a star at liverpool, now a flop at barca sad grin,wat u get for leaving liverpool ask balotelli grin
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by Emmanuel226(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2019
once my preferred player cool
nice one
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by luvyaself95(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2019
maybachmusic:

Robinho Kaka Dinho

Short careers Neymar towing that line now And cout
You're right jare Ronaldinho and ronaldo was lucky then...
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by IAmTobore(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2019
helinues:
Bad move if I may say..

He should rather move to unpopular club that are playing Champions league so that he can be playing regularly..

Have you checked the Bayern squad this season?
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by IAmTobore(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:

Finally, someone who really knows football. Not some kids who make annoying comments based on hearsay.
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by IAmTobore(m): 8:47am On Aug 17, 2019
pat077:
with robben and ribery out of the team, a starting spot is sure for him.
Louder please. I doubt if the guy is even aware that those guys are no longer in the club.
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by IAmTobore(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2019
bggrafix:
Barça sef sabi turn person glory downward .
Paulinho
Neymar
Dembele
Coutinho

Star players for their previous club now became struggling at Barcelona . .

Aye le oo
Barca buys players to work for Messi. If you think I'm lying, check how many attackers are currently in Barca, what happened to Suarez?
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by IAmTobore(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2019
Blinkers:

He has a starting spot at Bayern Munich, no doubt.

I just hope he picks it up again and fits into place.

Niko Kovac is just a technical dunce like his Barcelona counterpart.
I swear!
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by Pusherttt: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Barcelona will surely regret dis decision.......
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by sapele914(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2019
helinues:
Bad move if I may say..

It is not about the money,the elite players,play at the highest level,and automatically the money follows.

Welcome back Neymar Jnr to The Nou Camp.
Re: Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan by sapele914(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2019
Pusherttt:
Barcelona will surely regret dis decision.......
Regret what?the best thing that can happen to a person,is the opportunity to be given the opportunity to correct your mistakes,lets just say some guys have all the luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arteta Says Arsenal Are "Obliged" To Be In The Champions League / Keshi To Drag NFF To FIFA Court / John Mikel Obi. Which Club and Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.