Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife (47625 Views)

Ashley Young Returns To Aston Villa On Free Transfer From Internazionale / Barca's Coutinho Completes Loan Move To Bayern With Buy Option / Bayern Munich Agree Deal To Sign Barca's Coutinho On Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by ogbiwa: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2022
Philippe Coutinho will be returning to the Premier League to play under the watchful eye of former teammate Steven Gerrard.

The former Liverpool player has joined up with Aston Villa on loan from Barcelona with an option to buy.

And undoubtedly, along with him will be his doting wife Aine, who’s been at the Brazilian superstar's side since childhood.

Indeed, the 28-year-old has been with the player from his days at Vasco da Gama, then Inter Milan, Liverpool, Barcelona - and now Villa.

Philippe has continued the trend of Latin American players staying true to their sweethearts. Lionel Messi married childhood sweetheart Antonella Roccuzzo in 2017.

While Luis Suarez and his girlfriend Sofi had to maintain a long-distance relationship when he was playing at Nacional.

Philippe and Aine met after a friend introduced the pair at a party in 2007. Philippe was just starting out his career at the time and they continued to grow up together in Rio de Janeiro.

It’s thought that the two lived away from each other when the attacker was on loan to Espanyol in 2012 - but it seemed to strengthen the relationship as they married just months later.

The couple have welcomed three children - daughters Maria and Esmeralda and son Philippe Junior.

Philippe has said of his wife via, according to SunSport. : "Aine plays a huge part in everything I do. We didn't study together, we didn't really have mutual friends, except for one, who had a party and we both went to it. We met there and sat together for a long time just talking.

"She asked me to be her boyfriend. There wasn't really a moment where we were like, 'OK we are together now.'

"We're from the same neighbourhood and so we just started seeing more and more of each other, going places together and it grew deeper and stronger."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/philippe-coutinho-married-brazilian-babe-25888040

9 Likes

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2022
This guy just go waste hin time for barcelona.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by yanabasee(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2022
If my pickin no play football na DNA test I go conduct on am...

See wealth!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by paulolee(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
this guy really scam barca...I CNT believe barca paid 145m pounds for this flop dt did nothing in barca.
I no blame d board, na dt neyma wey bin japa go PSG naim mk barca frustrate de use excess neyma fee take sign scrubs..
they said 2 heads are better than one but dembele n coutinho heads no reach only neyma head.
d worst part be say e get mind score barca 2 goals wen e go loan for Bayern n still expect to come bk n start playing in d ssme barca dt he joined to humiliate..is e mad or something??
barca fcukup, na blackpool for league 2 dm for laon am go..

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by paulolee(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Nice. But Arsenal fans, howfar is Arteta not signing a striker??!
at least he is winning without a striker just as pep Is also winning games without playing a striker..
football is now advance, wingers n midfielders can play as strikers or even score without a striker..
if na by striker eeh, man.u for dey top league bcoz dey av the biggest striker in d whole of EPL, but we know how dey lost at home to small wolves even wen dier stirker captain them..

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by paulolee(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
waste his time?? but the paycheck keeps rising n dts wat matters most, wen I know Say e no serious na wen barca offer am to gunners last season, d deal broke down bcox he refused wage cut..
this joker expect arsenal to pay am same 200k a week wey barca de pay am forgetting dt his value av dropped sharper than our naira

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Whazar(m): 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
Couts our number one flop of all time

Forca Barça

Did U see where she asked him to be her BF?
9ja babes how far? Who go toast me like this?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by slawormiir: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Cute
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Zeion422(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dis one just dey cash out
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by MrImole: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
He has escaped at last.

1 Like

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Investorozay: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Yinkakolawole:

He won league with barca and some other trophy
Went to bayern and won ucl

Does not sound like waste to me
Liver used his funds ti also upgrade
He might have stayed there and won nothing

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Congrats to Aston Villa and Stevie G... People wey sabi!!! Not the so called legendary clubs dulling upandan!

Meanwhile, forget DNA tests oga Coutinho... Na you born dat girl! cool

5 Likes

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Starzo: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Chai see beauty....naija women nor join at all
If I go ever born pikin, it would be with either a beautiful Persian, sexy Latina or an Ethiopian damsel. Nothing concern me with ugly naija baboons.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by martineverest(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
but he wont trophies and ucl with barca and bayern

1 Like

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by psychologist(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
This my Barcelona useless angry

1 Like

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Kizzygentle: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
coutinho... i feel so sorry for him honestly. i wished he never went to barca in the first place... this guy at liverpool was even better than neymar in barca. na wa ooo..

19 Likes

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by whippersnapper(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
From grace to grass
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Cantonese: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Nice. But Arsenal fans, howfar is Arteta not signing a striker??!

No shaking!
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by bleskid: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
guy u f***k up
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by emae009(m): 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
Up next Umtiti and Lenglet... Xavi dn dey prepare ingredients finish o!
E go soon start to dey cook.

1 Like

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Magnumproperty: 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
The same fate awaits Hazard

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by talk2maurice(m): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Omoh...him pikin Dem no need DNA at all...

Back to the topic.... congratulations to you bro. More wins.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Alexis11: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lol Coutinho at Aston Villa grin

Gerrard's influence though.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by ibechris(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
Those nairaland that hate marriage would be shocked to see one beautiful one.

Marriage haters that can't be faithful to one woman.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by EgusiShankly: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Gerrard and Coutinho cool

Time to ditch LFC and pitch my tent with Aston Villa..
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by allen113: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Omoh this one na from Grace to grass o lipsrsealed
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by JohnPortar: 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Okay.

Nice family.
Re: Barca's Coutinho Joins Aston Villa On Loan, Checkout Photos Of Him And His Wife by Aboguede(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wasted talent shocked

Aston villa is the road to ur village grin

Las Las village people still win shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Replies Stephen Keshi! - / Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha & President Vladimir Putin Pose With Football Legends / Neymar Among Five Players Sent Off After Mass Brawl Following Psg's Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.