Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke (88950 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud / Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by frbona: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
[s]
gtown:
The guy name is Obi, Atik running mate. l hope dey no go sey na baba tell FBI to arrest him just to spoil Atik team mate name.
Wailers over to you.
[/s]lame
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by fm4real2k6(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
emperorblog21:

mhen i stop dropping my details online since d day soe one i transcast with online send people to confirm about me in my street o.

mhem i just weak to d ball.

C'mon, tell us the truth.
you mean someone you SCAMMED abii!
Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by Femeto: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Which rich man for Naija no be thief even Dangote self.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by BrokenCock: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
TheAngry1:

Jonathan get mentality abi? Okponu
aboi u cant compare Jonathan with buhari. the difference clear die! health wise and intel wise. . . true fact bros, u wan lap? no dulling oh
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by Torg77: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mynd44:
This is the 2012 quote that helped FBI Agents arrest suspected scammer Obinwanne Okeke. He posted the reply September 26, 2012 in the hope that it will link him with some Nigerians in Melbone, Australia where he was susposedly studying.

The post was also quoted

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=obinwannem%40gmail.com&search=Search

Obiwanne,CEO..Indicted Group of Crooks

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by Evangkatsoulis: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
dabossman:

Uncle stop arguing this thing. Did the Unatrac report put a face to the culprit? NO. All it did was indicate that a fraud had been commited. The email that was eventually discovered to be behind the fraud was faceless until it led to obiwanne on Nairaland, where is Twitter account was then identified and subsequently Instagram.

Even his other account www.nairaland.com/obiguy had his photos and full name in pictures.

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by gtown: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
frbona:
[s][/s]lame
o ho dai! na my own ei sey.
if e pain you hang your gurumokpa headi
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by airbrush: 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
martineverest:
the stupid man forgot he gave his real email address out some years back.

the moment u start using internet,u real identity can't be hidden, especially now that the AI technology is becoming perfect and efficient.

I pity those people going to American Embassy that will give them their wrong social media account

no matter how little Ur legal income is , make the best use of it and don't compare yourself with others

serious question abeg how do i get FBI to even arrest me sef abi them will take me with them sta.i need to get of this country anyhow.Nigeria is slowly going to Hell

problem that the citizen refuse to be realistic

2 Likes

Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by aalangel(f): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
iHart:
Its not Nairaland that led to his arrest. If you read the full report, you will see that he has been under surveillance. His fraudulent dealing with Unatrac got him exposed, not his Nairaland post.

Modified: OK, Nairaland put a face to the fraudster. So Nairaland is not a faceless forum undecided

We won't hear word for Nairaland anymore. Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by jnoz23(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
At least he used his money to help people!
Whites are always jealous of successful black men,
IDK maybe it's because of our dick size!
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mumu Scammer.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by dabossman(m): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
frbona:
how far
Make we rub minds

grin grin grin You say?
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by Promisechi79(m): 12:25am On Aug 18, 2019
And someone will think he is going to rot in jail, for where!! They are going there to talk real business. A percentage of this country is seeing a scammer already but Americans are seeing A High-TECH GENIUS whose major problem is money. And when they solve his major problem they have him work for them. 2011-2019(clean sheet for 9 years and from companies not individuals to tell you say this guy brain make sense)For me ah no happy at all ooo Nigeria don loose their future Bill Gate and Afterall nah all scammer FBI dey leave there country go another country go arrest? Reason am sha.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
https://www.facebook.com/BBCnewsafrica/videos/10156522409520229/
A rising star - Obinwanne Okeke. BBC News Africa was live. About a year ago

Watching this interview, I kinda like the guy. Shame about the pickle he got himself in.
The story about him and his house having electricity, living off the national grid, not connected to the state electricity board at all, no generator, just renewable energy 100%, got me.

Thanks for this.

Hommie sounds quite intelligent and well put together. That's a refreshing change from the usual lousy louts that are in the same line of 'business'.

I don't know how all of this would end, but there's no happy ending in life anyway.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by MERCHANDISER: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Mynd44:
This is the 2012 quote that helped FBI Agents arrest suspected scammer Obinwanne Okeke. He posted the reply September 26, 2012 in the hope that it will link him with some Nigerians in Melbone, Australia where he was susposedly studying.

The post was also quoted

Approve this post

https://www.nairaland.com/5477920/onitsha-fire-meet-beautiful-woman
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by VNOS(m): 4:24am On Nov 18, 2019
Commentor:

Did you read the very first thread concerning his capture?

Read 25 and 26.

Interestingly efficient.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by digitalige: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hello, please how do I contact you or the admins? I could not find any contact us link on the website. I need help. Thanks

Mynd44:

The post was also quoted

Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by vikacydevato(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
R2bees:
After all the awards he collected, even Forbes recognized him. Anyway what is my own

Inside life!

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by StubbornGENIUS: 3:47pm On May 30, 2020
spartan50:
H
Las Las you still didn't use this space for anything grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by RuggedSniper: 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mynd44:

The post was also quoted

Digital Trail...grin
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by RuggedSniper: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
https://www.facebook.com/BBCnewsafrica/videos/10156522409520229/
A rising star - Obinwanne Okeke. BBC News Africa was live. About a year ago

Watching this interview, I kinda like the guy. Shame about the pickle he got himself in.
The story about him and his house having electricity, living off the national grid, not connected to the state electricity board at all, no generator, just renewable energy 100%, got me.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by RuggedSniper: 10:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
Commentor:

Why would I need Nairaland's assistance when many of you wilfully and willingly showcase your entire life on social media?

I've seen the telephone number of many who have insulted me on this forum.

I've linked it to a name.

I've gone to their Facebook page and found they are kids or poverty stricken at which point I lose the zeal for vengeance.
^^^grin... Many digital illiterate kids on NL.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by UKBobo(m): 3:50am On Jun 13, 2020
TheAngry1:
Destroying our name everywhere... after dem go begin blame Buhari.

Ndi Anuofia! Awon oponu oshi!

Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by montumonami(m): 6:41am On Oct 09, 2020
Business indeed. Over a year now and they are still discussing business
Promisechi79:
And someone will think he is going to rot in jail, for where!! They are going there to talk real business. A percentage of this country is seeing a scammer already but Americans are seeing A High-TECH GENIUS whose major problem is money. And when they solve his major problem they have him work for them. 2011-2019(clean sheet for 9 years and from companies not individuals to tell you say this guy brain make sense)For me ah no happy at all ooo Nigeria don loose their future Bill Gate and Afterall nah all scammer FBI dey leave there country go another country go arrest? Reason am sha.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke by ikennamadu1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Obiwanne okeke ... Guy man naa real OG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos) / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) / Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.