Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home (57093 Views)

Lady Burnt While Answering Call Close To Her Cooking Gas, Dies (Graphic Pix) / 22 Signs To Watch Out For When Using A Gas Cylinder / Family Burnt After Using Phone Near A Gas Cylinder At Their Home In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by babalonimi: 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by topsamjo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thanks for this powerful info...
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by ochiosa(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
MrTrend:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/how-to-prevent-cooking-gas-from-exploding-at-home/

Please, share, inform others.
My brother that normal Nigerian factor has taken over, you can't find those details there again they just inscribe things you can't read nor understand on the cylinders. Buying at your own risk.
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
obentenyson:
na when your house blow, na then u go come realize sey wetin the op dey yan na true but by then e go don late, u for Don lose someone u love to your stupidity, carelessness and doubt...
Idiot, if am stupid then you are mad and an imbeciiile. Let the op show us an example with a gas cylinder or you Buffon have you seen something like that in any gas cylinder. Bastards always looking for avenues to make noise. Anu ohia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by bluefilm: 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
ccrazy:
Pure scam and unfounded lies by those who thrive in spreading ignorance and fear because they want people to patronise their sites and blogs. If the poster or op is so intelligent enough, why not use a picture of a gas cylinder like the one above to illustrate your example? No he won't because it is pure lie and noting like that have ever existed or if it existed, the information have been twisted to favour the sacrilegious intention of the op.

How do you know it's a lie?

I hope you are not in the business of reselling expired gas cylinders to unsuspecting buyers?
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
olayinka63:

Don't disturb yourself, I've never seen any cylinder with such code. Just a fabricated lie
Thank you brother, this is pure lie and fallacious. I don't know what people gain in churning up lies like they gain any nutritional value from it.
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
bluefilm:

How do you know it's a lie?

I hope you are not in the business of reselling expired gas cylinders to unsuspecting buyers?
Because I decided to think better than you then am doing the crime, you are your own problem and not me. Have you ever seen such number yourself on any cylinder or ask the op if he has even seen one? Don't be surprised maybe you cook with firewood and have come here to seek attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
Get your cylinders from NNPC and be done wit this lecture ... when I feel like, I just go to their station for the main purpose of exchanging it for another one otherwise I used them for like a year .
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by bluefilm: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
ccrazy:

Because I decided to think better than you then am doing the crime, you are your own problem and not me. Have you ever seen such number yourself on any cylinder or ask the op if he has even seen one? Don't be surprised maybe you cook with firewood and have come here to seek attention.

Fact: Your grand father and grand mother cooked for your father and mother with firewood.
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
bluefilm:

Fact: Your grand father and grand mother cooked for your father and mother with firewood.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by 36STATES: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
MrTrend:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/how-to-prevent-cooking-gas-from-exploding-at-home/

You are a very evil and disgusting persron. Why are you spreading lies?

I am a safety expert in UK and I can categorically confirm that there is nothing
like expairing date on gas cylinders. You just have to inspect them, and if there is any damage to any part, you change them.

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by immaq8(f): 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
MrTrend:

pls when will this expire FA01593

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Bennycollins: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is not the first time this same info is posted on NL and I have been checking cylinders for it , but have never seen such too. quote author=obentenyson post=81335845] na when your house blow, na then u go come realize sey wetin the op dey yan na true but by then e go don late, u for Don lose someone u love to your stupidity, carelessness and doubt...[/quote]
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Yakade(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
hero2000:

Ministry of women affairs. I know this is weekend but the ministry should have a kind of shelter house.
after unsuccessful attempts to reach NAPTIP and ministry of women affairs, I have already took her to police station but at my own shortage. 5k to follow it up or I should go back with her, was their conclusion in counter. I have to plead before they finally accepted 3k. But am happy she's in save hands now.
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Gee64: 4:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nice topic. But where is this written on the cylinder?
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Yakade(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
speak to kbkonline. On Instagram. He might ask for photos tho
after unsuccessful attempts to reach NAPTIP and ministry of women affairs, I have already took her to police station but at my own shortage. 5k to follow it up or I should go back with her, was their conclusion in counter. I have to plead before they finally accepted 3k. But am happy she's in save hands now.

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by RealGOAT: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
I was onced a cylinder of about 25 years but I thank God I have discarded it.
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by owila4luv(m): 4:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
what about the one we refil and use without changing or exchangin the cylinder?
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
Josephamstrong1:
Just avoid leakage.
That's the only thing that may lead to explosion.
As for the cylinders with hose pipe, try change the hose pipe as at when due.
Please how do i know the due date to change the hose pipe?
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by graccce: 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
Noted. Thanks.
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by erifeoluwasimi(f): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yakade:
They may end up returning her to the wicked woman. I have solved a case like that recently. You could contact koku foundation too if you happen to have her picture. They may help her locate her real family
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by yusufhaji(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
So how would you know if discarded/expired cylinders have been refurbished and coded?
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by fkj950ax(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
I don't think this thing is true.
Probably another unfounded post.
How many cases of exploded cylinder can we account for in the past 10 years in Nigeria?
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Realboygenius(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
The info is not complete though

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by mercy87(f): 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Get your cylinders from NNPC and be done wit this lecture ... when I feel like, I just go to their station for the main purpose of exchanging it for another one otherwise I used them for like a year .

I just checked and u have not seem anything like that on my cylinder.
Can I carry my cylinder to NNPC too bro?
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
FreshShavedBalls:
Please how do i know the due date to change the hose pipe?
Once in every 2months.
Depending on the durability of the hose pipe. The people selling it should help you with the original and it's expiry date.
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Yoighaman(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
MrTrend:

@OP, thanks for sharing.
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by FreshShavedBalls(m): 6:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Josephamstrong1:

Once in every 2months.
Depending on the durability of the hose pipe. The people selling it should help you with the original and it's expiry date.
Thank you.
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nope. You need to buy from them ... They have a branded cylinder

mercy87:

I just checked and u have not seem anything like that on my cylinder.
Can I carry my cylinder to NNPC too bro?
Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
Just go to Nnpc

I have used their hose for years... Very very thick and strong like a malleable metal

Josephamstrong1:

Once in every 2months.

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home by eneyoduke(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Katenavas:
I can't find it on my cylinder what should I do ??
Sale it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! / Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated / Save This Child Nairalanders, Advice Me On What To Do, Please Doctors And Nurses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.