Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Finland Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finland Student Visa (2941 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finland Student Visa by Olamayowa123: 8:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Good Morning everyone, i gained admission into vamia vocational Institute. My appointment is dated 12th of September and i need assistance on what to take there. Pls i need a response
Re: Finland Student Visa by Treyknowles(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Olamayowa123:
Good Morning everyone, i gained admission into vamia vocational Institute. My appointment is dated 12th of September and i need assistance on what to take there. Pls i need a response
I think you should post your question in the Study in Finland thread, someone might answer your question. Op, how did you apply and how much is the tuition fee?
Re: Finland Student Visa by Treyknowles(m): 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Olamayowa123:
https://www.nairaland.com/1064724/studying-finland-free-tuition

1 Like

Re: Finland Student Visa by Olamayowa123: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
The tuition fee is free and my elder brother helped me with the application. But you can check the school site Vamia.fi for more information
Treyknowles:
I think you should post your question in the Study in Finland thread, someone might answer your question. Op, how did you apply and how much is the tuition fee?
Re: Finland Student Visa by Treyknowles(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
Olamayowa123:
The tuition fee is free and my elder brother helped me with the application. But you can check the school site Vamia.fi for more information
Thanks for the reply. Do you also need to have 6720Euros before you get a visa?
Re: Finland Student Visa by omoadeyemi5: 8:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Olamayowa. ..kindly enlighten me on the program and the process of application. I sent your a pm.
Re: Finland Student Visa by Treyknowles(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Olamayowa123:
Hello,it's been a while! how was your visa interview?
Re: Finland Student Visa by careergigo: 10:02am On Feb 06, 2020
You can make more enquiry about finland student visa via https://careergigo.com/finland-student-visa/
Re: Finland Student Visa by Olamayowa123: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2020
It was fine, but i wasn't granted my visa. Thank you for checking up
Treyknowles:
Hello,it's been a while! how was your visa interview?
Re: Finland Student Visa by Treyknowles(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2020
Olamayowa123:
It was fine, but i wasn't granted my visa. Thank you for checking up
Oh sorry bro, Was your visa application denied because you're going for a vocational training because I'm thinking of applying to some vocational schools next year.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Years In An American Prision And Then Citizenship. Who Will Not Go / Nigerians To Travel Across 160 Countries Without Visas, Winnington MD, Okoh / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.