Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable (43048 Views)

Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. (2) (3) (4)

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by helphelp: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
T
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by donprinyo(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
FG and dere online propagandists
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by eleko1: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Enuf of diz Zakky.Dnt allow the old man to die now to avoid STORY THAT TOUGH not touch
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by FisifunKododada: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
Shiite Igbos will not like dis. This is their hero even he is considered above the fake Jew Cownu.

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
Simplyleo:
We shiite igbos are okay with him as long as he is on a different camp with buhari. If he like, let him come to our place with his war-like preaching or even kill our people, we prefer him.

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by DennisEche(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
Peace to the world , all I seek but our brothers from the other side ain't tolerant.
The Sunnis castigating Shi'ite are no better off .
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by executive12: 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:
So violence has been in his blood for a long a time.

He will stay in detention for a long time.
Some hypocritical Christians are bashing El rufai, calling him a Jihadist with sharia agenda but see nothing wrong in El Zakyzaky's extremism because it is Buhari that is the President.

Hatred for Buhari has blinded their eyes and they can't say the truth.

Zakyzaky is an extremist

That's a fool talking. Reasonable people are only demanding that the civil rights of Nigerians be respected even if that person is El-Zakzaky (or you or El-Rufai). Our laws must be followed. If we allow impunity on the part of the Government, then any one of us can become victims.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by AKzee(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
ABU produced the good and the bad for Nigeria.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by israelmao(m): 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Did they tell us all this story when his violent behaviour and activities were favouring.Bloody hypocrites.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by baby124: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Leave Zakzaky alone if you can’t charge him with anything. Nigeria already has enough problems abeg.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by emmnprince(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
Maxymilliano:
This report clearly shows that Zakzaky has a 'first-class' brain and is highly intelligent - obviously and far more intelligent than Nigeria's current 'President' and 'Commander-in-Chief' of the Nigerian Armed Forces who has no certificate in his name but tenders only photographs of the schools he attended.

Upon the photographs he tendered and no certificate he was voted in by all means necessary by the so called educated with certificates ranging of degree, master "doctorate" and even professors with support from miscreants benefitting from his party and also party loyalists.

Upon Sheikhs Ibraheem el-Zakzaky's intelligence, he could not even become a local government chairman, let alone Governor of his state or other recognized public office.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by hightempo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
ManTiger:

The union was proscribed around that time, it was the year the election that led to the candidacy of Akinola Saburi AKA Malcom X was nullified so the union was on autopilot. We had a break during that time "Mojo Break". These Alfas, Pastors and Imams are the highest form of hypocrisy, I don't give them regard because if you're fortunate to know what they do underneath.
Yes, ure on point.... Can't forget the mojo break just few days to our exam.....

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by vivalavida(m): 8:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
ManTiger:
This was exactly how their OAU faction invaded Awo Hall on a Friday night when Awoite are having their usual sacrament, that was sometimes in 2007. They came with club, bottles, sticks and swords, ironically, what these people does to their female counterpart is devilish.

When their mosque inside Awo cafe was invaded by ever militant Awoite, then we discovered up to 13 pregnant ladies who are students and some nursing mothers, we never had an idea of what goes on around that hub before that day. It has to involve the DSS of the school to gain entrance into their hub inside Awo Cafe that day.

I remember when this gist trended that year

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2019
ManTiger:
This was exactly how their OAU faction invaded Awo Hall on a Friday night when Awoite are having their usual sacrament, that was sometimes in 2007. They came with club, bottles, sticks and swords, ironically, what these people does to their female counterpart is devilish.

When their mosque inside Awo cafe was invaded by ever militant Awoite, then we discovered up to 13 pregnant ladies who are students and some nursing mothers, we never had an idea of what goes on around that hub before that day. It has to involve the DSS of the school to gain entrance into their hub inside Awo Cafe that day.

Correct your use of English language asap! Don't be a disgrace to the great Ife!
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by pavoda: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thats unfortunate! Buhari didn’t go to a University and he plotted the coup that put this country in such predicament. No different in my humble opinion All Violent by nature
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Some hypocritical Christians are bashing El rufai, calling him a Jihadist with sharia agenda but see nothing wrong in El Zakyzaky's extremism because it is Buhari that is the President.

Zakyzaky is an extremist
What's this one saying? Obviously, you are one of the blind supporters of the 'dictator' president buhari. Mention where in the history of IMN have they gone violent? They are known for peaceful procession. Buhari ordered the military to disrupt them and they killed lots of their members during one of their peaceful processions. Believe the military and police claims in nigeria at your own peril. It was a premeditated attack that was meted to the IMN that day. Elrufai, a sunni muslim is also against the preaching and peaceful processions of IMN. Buhari is nothing but a religious bigot, same with elrufai...their antecedents have shown. Don't worry, by the time buhari leaves office, his 'yansh' would be open to the world. I wonder why Nigerians have forgotten in a hurry of buhari's stance on sharia when obj was in power, same with jonathan as if we can never have a christian president in a religious sensitive nation like Nigeria again. These are the leaders who hail from the region where the highest government revenue is flowing from. He claims their government was greeted with corruption whereas, the level of corruption in this government is the highest in history. He has come to worsen the situation, instead of improving it. We can see how holy buhari's regime has been with the caliber of people of questionable character flooding his government, from certificate fraud to contract scam. Obono Obla's case is still fresh in the Nigerians' memories. Had akpabio made a ministerial list in the pdp-led government despite the money laundering charge leveled against him with tenable evidence, the same APC would have been spewing rubbish by now. This administration is the worst i have ever seen. No single promise which they rode on to win elections in 2015 and 2019 and which they deceived millions of Nigerians with, has been kept so far....has our economy improved yet? where is the 3m annual job creation promised? is boko haram yet defeated? The last time I checked, they were waxing stronger , killing our military and police officers like fowl. They are now spread all over Nigeria, killing, targeting and abducting innocent citizens on the highways and farmlands. Instead of the lying APC to tell us the truth, they keep giving them different names like...fulani herdsmen, cattle rustlers, armed bandits...instead of calling a spade a spade. If care is not taken with the way this government is behaving with series of impunity and weak governance, Nigeria would split in no time. El-zakzaky has never been a fan of Buhari and this dates back to the 80s. Every Nigerian is free to practice any religion they like. Sunni, Shi'ite or Sufi, it should not concern buhari. There are serious issues capable of splitting us as a sovereign state, staring us in the face which he needs to deal with and not being biased as a leader towards or against any religion. Religious belief is a matter of choice. Buhari is simply using power to deal with this innocent man who organises his peaceful procession in kaduna, where buhari once lived. Anyway, only the gullible and myopic people like you would believe the thrash you posted.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by 69Ansour69: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Andersonjr:
Then they're no difference from the other Muslims

Stop being an asshole, Lad!
Stay peaceful with ya words or you save your shit
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by karashita: 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
dunkem21:
Take a moment to read the article. He graduated with First class but not officially grin

'I am not understand' too o grin.Graduating unofficially with first class.

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by MrCEO69(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Zakyzaky is an extremist
So is the president and the govt of kaduna. The only diff is they have a little diff believe, just that little diff is the cause of these whole issue.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by realstars: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
dunkem21:
Take a moment to read the articles. He graduated with First class but not officially grin

he took the exams but was not issued certificate
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
obailala:
I keep hearing that this man is a terrorist, the man is violent, the man is an extremist, the man is this and that, but when I check our history, his biggest antagonists happen to be mainly Sunni Muslims who we all know have a historical religious prejudice against whatever El Zakyzaky stands for.

A review of our local Nigerian history with regards violent extremism also confirms that the Shiites have never been responsible for any acts of public disorder. Rather it happens to just be that about all the acts of extremism related violence and public disorder have been perpetrated by Sunni based groups, yet these people want us to believe we should be more worried about Shiites?... That's rather illogical.

Do your proper research in Zaria police stations and from the local people. It's with patience people are living with them, they do whatever they like.
The Shiites had undermined the Govt for too long, taken over public property without permission.

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by asiga(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
How can someone graduate with first class but not officially?
Somebody help a brother.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by ManTiger(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Correct your use of English language asap! Don't be a disgrace to the great Ife!

My English has always been poor before I went to Ife and it has never limited my intelligence.

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Andersonjr(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
69Ansour69:

Stop being an asshole, Lad!
Stay peaceful with ya words or you save your shit
Are you done? Go and throw urself off a building if u don't like what i said and stf up smiley

Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by ThePreachersSon: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I hate the way Nigerians blogger propagate lies Ayatollah khomeini didn’t overnight overthrown government without cause.

So tell us the correct one na
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by 69Ansour69: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Andersonjr:
Are you done? Go and throw urself off a building if u don't like what i said and stf up smiley

Smiles
Would you stay out being a fool?... Ain't here to exchange words with you, just tryna let your lil insensitive lad learn how to be peaceful with using words... Apparently, you seem to be someone whose brain ain't working with his mouth... Just hope God will endow you a lil brain to understand this! #learnhowtousewordspeacefully
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by Onlyonebuhari: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Do sunni Muslims which Buhari belong have a different ideology? When will Buhari arrest those that brought sharia into the country? What about those that masterminded killings in the North when sharia was introduced in Nigeria?

When will Buhari extend the same treatment to Briget Aburime killers? What of Redeemed woman killers?

El Zakaay being violent in no different from the violence that runs in the blood of all Northerners Buhari inclusive. If he was a Sunni, you won't be getting these propaganda. More so, nobody would have arrested him. We know all the dots so you can shove your propaganda down ur sorry a.s.s

You lack sense, what do u know about sharia? Dubai, Qatar and all the richest country use sharia and that's why they are millions miles ahead of Nigeria.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by obailala(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

Do your proper research in Zaria police stations and from the local people. It's with patience people are living with them, they do whatever they like.
The Shiites had undermined the Govt for too long, taken over public property without permission.
I wouldnt doubt that they may cause some trouble (misdemeanors) here and there, but it probably has always been on a microscopic scale, which is why no one ever hears of it outside the zones they reside.

In all fairness, I must say I find it rather suspicious that their sworn enemies (Sunnis) are always the ones trying to preach to the world that they (Shiites) are troublemakers, mutineers, extremists and terrorists.

The greatest irony of all however still remains that these same Sunnis who were even vocally against the proscription of groups like Bokoharam, and who are currently vehemently rejecting the proscription of murderous herdsmen bandits are now the same people that really want bystanders to believe that their call for the proscription of Shiites in Nigeria is with genuine intent? Like I said before, it makes no logical sense.
Re: How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable by leofab(f): 12:01am On Aug 18, 2019
Simplyleo:
We shiite igbos are okay with him as long as he is on a different camp with buhari. If he like, let him come to our place with his war-like preaching or even kill our people, we prefer him.
hh

Fayose to PDP members: I Am Sorry For My Mistakes / Tolu Ebun: Meet Nigeria’s Most Beautiful Political Aspirant / Governor’s Office Workers In Calabar Locked-Out For Lateness (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52