Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi (58555 Views)

NDLEA Official, Umar Bala, Accused Of Raping His Colleague’s Fiancée In Lagos / Weed Smoker Stabs Nigerian Fiancée In London (Photo) / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by faithfull18(f): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Beke2020: 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Reader Question:Help! My Husband Wants Sex Everyday!

https://livelystones.com.ng/reader-questionhelp-my-husband-wants-sx-everyday/
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gone so soon!
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by 12345baba(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
So were in the report did dey say they had sex?
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by KAM3KAZI: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
R.i.p bruh

Hope he inseminated his fiancée,if not its a lost cause
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Alphalite(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
Heb 9:27 KJV And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
slide38904x:
I hate you fraudsters
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Rastamann: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
Andersonjr:
Hhm... Probably village people have opened his pot too bad

Why do we in this part of the world ascribe every negative thing to "village people"?

Looking healthy does not mean that one is actually healthy!

We all need to go for routine and regular medical check-up.
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by lexy2014: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
dre11:

https://punchng.com/man-dies-after-allegedly-sleeping-with-fiancee/

There's nowhere in d story that says d man died after having sex. D topic is a sensational misrepresentation of d events as told by d lady who was d only witness
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
....Men arent wise at all, in my thread about this same issue they claim the man is weak....instead of accepting d fact dat women are the goddesses..

Make dem dey die now ,if na my follow woman i go marry las las grin
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Kokaine(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
madridguy:
Both parents of the deceased and the lady said there is no need keeping the lady in police custody . They said it is not helping matters.

If na the other way round, by now the guy will be receiving beating for using the lady for yahoo +.

RIP ELIJAH
Exactly. Its very risky to allow any woman sleep in your room or pass the night anywhere with a woman you are not married to. That's a one way ticket to jail and hellfire maybe
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Antoeni(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
When Village People Reason you.Its Only God that can Save you
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by maasoap(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
nairalee:
DIED AFTER HAVING SEX?

Did he die immediately after having sex? Why are u trying to blame innocent sex for this death bikonu?

Didn't u say he had dinner before sleeping? Why isn't your headline DIED AFTER EATING DINNER""

Very soon someone will post MAN DIES AFTER BREATHING

And yet, no mention of sex in the content
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Kennydoc(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
Most likely a heart condition.. Congestive heart failure perhaps

Congestive gini? undecided
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Is Ebonyi competing with Benue for Basd news?
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by horlique(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
yanabasee:

He'd be compelled to marry the deceased and pay huge compensation to the family...
shows the stress q man passes through..
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
God pls help her
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Deepfeel(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....Men arent wise at all, in my thread about this same issue they claim the man is weak....instead of accepting d fact dat women are the goddesses..

Make dem dey die now ,if na my follow woman i go marry las las grin

Did they say in was sex that killed the young man
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by AirstarKane(f): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
justusy:
The husband to be couldn't wait until the wedding night. The last guy the girl dumped must have left a strong charm in her private part. For now the girl is guilty until proven innocent as far as Naija police is concerned.
Your mind is messed up. Fix it asap.
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by deltateam: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
yanabasee:

He'd be compelled to marry the deceased and pay huge compensation to the family...

Marry the dead? Who does that.
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by asobo: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
No mention of sex in the write up but the headline says sex. I am confused.
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Deepfeel:

Did they say in was sex that killed the young man
oh u ar back grin

What will kill a man then?
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by mixta140: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Haaaaaaaa!!!
RIP
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
Naija bloggers abi na burgers will not make heaven. Where in the news did the wife to be hint of sex before his death?
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Omoslim26: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
I wonder why the op concluded that sex killed him how sure is the op that the couple even fuucked that night at all
they should release the gal and investigate the cause of his death
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Femeto: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Don't climb ti wo man yi Lara.
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Midas01: 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
How many women have you heard used a man for juju as compared to the opposite?
Feminists bla bla bla.
JideTheBlogger:

feminists won't say anything now...
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Ijaya123: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
I'm still trying to find in the report where it was stated that they had sex.
Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by koyyess: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
When did this one start

So there are some negroes that behave like those type of flies that shag and die after?

Wonders shall never end.

Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by gulfer: 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
There's no mention of them haven had sex prior to his demise, Nairaland; why na

Re: Man Dies After Having Sex With Fiancée In Ebonyi by Chepos1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
nairalee:
DIED AFTER HAVING SEX?

Did he die immediately after having sex? Why are u trying to blame innocent sex for this death bikonu?

Didn't u say he had dinner before sleeping? Why isn't your headline DIED AFTER EATING DINNER""

Very soon someone will post MAN DIES AFTER BREATHING

After Breathing kè! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Thought He Was An Antelope" - Hunter Who Shot Imam Dead (Photo) / Man Ties Lady’s Braids In A Bus For Refusing To Give Him Her Phone Number / Lady Disfigures Her Friend's Face Over N950 (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.