Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President (24479 Views)

Sokoto Student: She Was Killed For Attributing Her Exams Success To Jesus Christ / Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu / Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by silverbirdng(f): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2019
Reno Omokri has called out the Kenyan Government for attributing his quotes to President Uhuru Kenyatta.

Writing on his Twitter Page alongside sharing a screenshot of his quotes attributed to President Uhuru, he wrote: Dear @StateHouseKenya

'I love Kenya and Kenyans. I have been there twice. President Uhuru is a man I respect, however, these are not his quotes. They are my quotes. Please kindly correct the attribution as I am sure it was a mistake. Thank you.'

See more here https://thickmatch.com/reno-omokri-calls-kenyan-government-attributing-quotes-president/

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Kingosytex(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2019
Reno don give Mallam Ruga small break, he wants to give Kenyatta some shots. So Reno gave Buhari a break only to face Kenyatta just like Buhari gave Elzakzaky a break to face Soworecheesycheesycheesy

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Charmingrascal(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2019
After losing his relevance in Nigeria, he wants to shift his attention to another African Country.

Attention seeking mofo

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by johnmartus(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2019
Imagine this kind stupid coming from unknown person .

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Jayslicky: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Reno omokri a man hated by zombies, a man who unapologetically keeps dishing the bitter truth to them, in his words are wisdom that if followed can move Nigeria forward.

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by MrPresident1: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Reno should sue Kenya and collect all their foreign reserve

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by liohan: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sometimes Reno can be foolish. I've no apologies for that.

Does he not know that page is own by an individual not connected to Kenyan government? Every kid should know that.

Is this page not like the many Robert Mugabe's pages we see littered over the internet?

Reno is sex-starved.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by SammieLowkey(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
I don't blame the stupid Reno, I blame the idiot that quoted such a stupid post. Many people will be just fine working as employees and will somehow be far better that most so called entrepreneurs. Employees may be staff of shell, chevron or mobil. Enterprenuers may be akara sellers, carpenters and bricklayers. Employees can live their lives happily post retirement after enjoying a lifetime doing what they love doing. Stop that nonsense talk about self employment. Anyone that has a drive to do business should pursue their dreams and leave others to pursue theirs. We over do things in this country. Most Americans are employees and not business men, same with Canadians, Australians and citizens of other countries that many Nigerians will not mind selling their kidneys to get to.
I am sure Uhuru Kenyatta will be embarrassed having such a silly post attributed to him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by MJBOLT: 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
another Nigeria V Kenya twitter war loading
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by johnjay4u2u(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
he did well. Anyway the page might not be officially owned by the president

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
shocked...... A job is a Business grin grin grin Especially Nigeria Government Business- Job grin grin grin.....

But anyway..........

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by DameB(f): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Na quote you dey fight for? Kuku go and copyright all the words that will ever be spoken/written by you

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Neoteny(m): 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ah

So how does plagiarism feel when you're at the receiving end, Mr Wendell Simlin?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Chukwurah003: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Kingosytex:
Reno don give Mallam Ruga small break, he wants to give Kenyatta some shots. So Reno gave Buhari a break only to face Kenyatta just like Buhari gave Elzakzaky a break to face Soworecheesycheesycheesy

Who is Reno. He doesn’t even exist to President Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Pavore9: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
I doubt it being an official account of President Uhuru, just as we have Robert Mugabe quotes.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by bangbangall: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
This man too get time and he should also get business for himself too.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:
After losing his relevance in Nigeria, he wants to shift his attention to another African Country.

Attention seeking mofo

I think its because he is relevant that's y kenyans can lift his tweet& attribute to their president

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by follock007(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Law 41: Avoid Stepping Into a Great Man’s Shoes
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Yakade(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
He took after buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Pavore9: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
SammieLowkey:
No be Kenya again? Wey the allawi of one youth corper for minna na their Local govt allocation grin grin

Why yan what you know nothing about. A secondary school leaver in Kenya can an get a sales boy/girl job paying about $100 (N36,000) monthly and here you are bragging about allawi!

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Makefav(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
silverbirdng:
Reno Omokri has called out the Kenyan Government for attributing his quotes to President Uhuru Kenyatta.

Writing on his Twitter Page alongside sharing a screenshot of his quotes attributed to President Uhuru, he wrote: Dear @StateHouseKenya

'I love Kenya and Kenyans. I have been there twice. President Uhuru is a man I respect, however, these are not his quotes. They are my quotes. Please kindly correct the attribution as I am sure it was a mistake. Thank you.'

See more here https://thickmatch.com/reno-omokri-calls-kenyan-government-attributing-quotes-president/
Wao, great thought, that's y I'm calling every one before landlords terminate your tenancy, zoom to your own house, b4 age/35 years in service terminate your job own your own house, anywhere you wish in Nigeria

You have the following solutions your interest is our priority

Visit: www.niceproperties.com.ng

Or visit Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/niceproperties1
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Deejaygold(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by thesicilian: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
Remo omokri a man hated by zombies, a man who unapologeticlly keeps dishing the bitter truth to them, in his words are wisdom that if followed can move Nigeria forward.
I've checked on many occasions, the people who usually criticize Reno have no logical basis for doing so. The man makes a lot of sense in his posts.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by KingGBsky(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Attention seeking mofo

Please keep quiet. He didn’t do anything wrong. Why would his intellectual quote be used without due diligence. If a president from another African country can recognize his quote that shows how relevant he is. I hope your village people knows you.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension / Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial / Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Wailing Wailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.