Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President (24493 Views)

Sokoto Student: She Was Killed For Attributing Her Exams Success To Jesus Christ / Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu / Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Nostradamus: 9:57am On Aug 23, 2019
Stupidmodes:

Just hear the jargon you concotted yet you called another man's quote nonsense and even called him a stupid man. I don't blame you I only blame the Chinese and Obasanjo whose wise intervention made phone and lines cheap. If phone is sold at least N150k and line at least N50k, some jambites won't be here to call their supposed mentors names.
what's jargon in what the guy said??

The bros made absolute sense...

I don't see any 'jargon' there,he's saying the truth.a lot of paid employees fare better than a lot of the so-called entrepreneurs we have here.

Remember Nigeria's situation also makes running a business(at profit) a hard task.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Peresrichly: 10:22am On Aug 23, 2019
Nostradamus:

I don't see any 'jargon' there,he's saying the truth.a lot of paid employees fare better than a lot of the so-called entrepreneurs we have here.

Remember Nigeria's situation also makes running a business(at profit) a hard task.
The main point of the quote is can your children inherit your work, your shell and agip work can your children inherit it? He did not say in the quote that some employees are not well comfortable then some business holders or entrepreneurs. The thing is can your children inherit that your well comfortable work. Make all the money by getting paid by the shell and agip stock it in the bank or safe in the house. Then God takes you now your children are left with the money eating and leaving from it without adding that money will finish one day. Talking about Akara seller I bet you a well package akara seller will be making more then that agip or shell employee. Take minimie chin chin for example

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Nostradamus: 11:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Peresrichly:

The main point of the quote is can your children inherit your work, your shell and agip work can your children inherit it? He did not say in the quote that some employees are not well comfortable then some business holders or entrepreneurs. The thing is can your children inherit that your well comfortable work. Make all the money by getting paid by the shell and agip stock it in the bank or safe in the house. Then God takes you now your children are left with the money eating and leaving from it without adding that money will finish one day. Talking about Akara seller I bet you a well package akara seller will be making more then that agip or shell employee. Take minimie chin chin for example
a well packaged Amara seller will make more than a shell worker

Wait, which type of she'll, agip worker do you have in mind?i don't mean the gateman/truck driver.i mean the skilled workers in those multinational firms(suxh as engineers,geophysicists e.t.c)..

Do you have an idea how much skilled workers earn in those companies cool

I really doubt good numbers of akara/minimie/doughnut seller will earn as much as an agip,shell,nlng staff cool

They'll be few who earn up to them. Also the risk of running a business in Nigeria is somehow.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Peresrichly: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2019
Nostradamus:

Wait, which type of she'll, agip worker do you have in mind?i don't mean the gateman/truck driver.i mean the skilled workers in those multinational firms(suxh as engineers,geophysicists e.t.c)..

I really doubt good numbers of akara/minimie/doughnut seller will earn as much as an agip,shell,nlng staff cool

They'll be few who earn up to them. Also the risk of running a business in Nigeria is somehow.

Lol people are very funny, when they tried to compare at their end between business, entrepreneurs and employees they go low naming akara seller, now he is asking me what type of agip or shell If it’s gate man or truck driver. Lol so gateman and truck drivers of agip or shell are not employees.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Peresrichly: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2019
Nostradamus:

Lol people are very funny, when they tried to compare at their end between business, entrepreneurs and employees they go low naming akara seller, now he is asking me what type of agip or shell If it’s gate man or truck driver. Lol so gateman and truck drivers of agip or shell are not employees.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Stupidmodes: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
Nostradamus:

Made sense to you not to me. Any entrepreneur is not to be compared with an employee. That's my point. The guy shouldn't keep assuming. Let him start himself as a proof. Probably he is an employee. How much is he paid per month? Let him tell us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna: Youths And Women Protest Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Umar Dikko Rada Joins Tinubu In Ogun State To Meet Delegates / PDP Suspends Kashamu, 6 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.