Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President (24489 Views)

Sokoto Student: She Was Killed For Attributing Her Exams Success To Jesus Christ / Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu / Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by chinatuvictor71(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Will never forget the day reno posted the quote.Mr Reno wil never claim quote he did not midwifed.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Xisnin(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:
After losing his relevance in Nigeria, he wants to shift his attention to another African Country.

Attention seeking mofo
grin
What is the meaning of the bold?
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Gmajor(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
udemzyudex:

You guys are just stup1d abs crazy at the same time.

Is it his quote? Yes or no? This is just like copyright infringement, if he doesn't talk will you? Just shut up your gutter mouth jare. Rascal.
Do you even know what copyright means?
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by udemzyudex(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
Gmajor:

Do you even know what copyright means?

You have comprehension problem mister, go back and read my post again, this time do it carefully.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
Reno omokri a man hated by zombies, a man who unapologetically keeps dishing the bitter truth to them, in his words are wisdom that if followed can move Nigeria forward.

Just like the way he turnaround Niger Delta during the reign of PDP...

Some people reason with their ANUS!
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Angelawhite(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Was it not Peter of P square I saw using those quotes ?
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Peresrichly: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
liohan:
Sometimes Reno can be foolish. I've no apologies for that.

Does he not know that page is own by an individual not connected to Kenyan government? Every kid should know that.

Is this page not like the many Robert Mugabe's pages we see littered over the internet?

Reno is sex-starved.
Because those persons decide not to talk when their intellectual properties are used by Robert mugabe’s page without referencing them Reno should also decide not to talk. Now he has become foolish for trying have what belongs to him rightfully. Shabi all of us been dey support that young man when him collect the seat wey belong to ham rightfully. Because of things like this we will do thousands and still remain poor some will even be begging on their sick beds when eventualities occurs but they will do just one and be remain successful.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Who is Reno. He doesn’t even exist to President Buhari

Probably... Do you and most other millions of people in Nigeria exist to Buhari??! Pray, tell... tongue

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by liohan: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Toscarel:

As you said he is sometimes stupid, better him
Because your stupidity is permanent
Keep quiet and stop jumping on my mention like a retard.
Understand what I'm saying before responding foolishly.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by liohan: 4:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Peresrichly:

Because those persons decide not to talk when their intellectual properties are used by Robert mugabe’s page without referencing them Reno should also decide not to talk. Now he has become foolish for trying have what belongs to him rightfully. Shabi all of us been dey support that young man when him collect the seat wey belong to ham rightfully. Because of things like this we will do thousands and still remain poor some will even be begging on their sick beds when eventualities occurs but they will do just one and be remain successful.
You should understand my point. Reno should report the page on Facebook. The page is not connected to the Kenyan government.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Globalistic(f): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Who where your quote EPP? Park well jor
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Toscarel: 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
liohan:

Keep quiet and stop jumping on my mention like a retard.

Understand what I'm saying before responding foolishly.

There's nothing to understand your stupidity is permanent, it's legendary
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by katlord(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
silverbirdng:
Reno Omokri has called out the Kenyan Government for attributing his quotes to President Uhuru Kenyatta.

Writing on his Twitter Page alongside sharing a screenshot of his quotes attributed to President Uhuru, he wrote: Dear @StateHouseKenya

'I love Kenya and Kenyans. I have been there twice. President Uhuru is a man I respect, however, these are not his quotes. They are my quotes. Please kindly correct the attribution as I am sure it was a mistake. Thank you.'

See more here https://thickmatch.com/reno-omokri-calls-kenyan-government-attributing-quotes-president/

Habaaaa! Must you talk always?

Can't take social media break ni?
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Shegunsmart(m): 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
YORUBA TO THE WORLD..

Brampton Manor Academy School in East London produced the...... best A'level results this year with 100 of the Sixth form Students obtaining straight A* to A and gaining admissions to Top Rusell Group Universities--Oxford,Cambridge,LSE,ImperialCollege,UCL,Kings College,St Andrews ,Warwick, and Bristol Universities. What makes this big news is the fact that this is a State School and not the fee paying private School and more significantly THE PRINCIPAL of the School is a NIGERIAN ... Dr Dayo Olukoshi!! Biodun. Please spread the good news because BBC and Sky news will not carry it.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by heilige(m): 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
These are common sense quotes
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Stupidmodes: 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I don't blame the stupid Reno, I blame the idiot that quoted such a stupid post. Many people will be just fine working as employees and will somehow be far better that most so called entrepreneurs. Employees may be staff of shell, chevron or mobil. Enterprenuers may be akara sellers, carpenters and bricklayers. Employees can live their lives happily post retirement after enjoying a lifetime doing what they love doing. Stop that nonsense talk about self employment. Anyone that has a drive to do business should pursue their dreams and leave others to pursue theirs. We over do things in this country. Most Americans are employees and not business men, same with Canadians, Australians and citizens of other countries that many Nigerians will not mind selling their kidneys to get to.
I am sure Uhuru Kenyatta will be embarrassed having such a silly post attributed to him.
Just hear the jargon you concotted yet you called another man's quote nonsense and even called him a stupid man. I don't blame you I only blame the Chinese and Obasanjo whose wise intervention made phone and lines cheap. If phone is sold at least N150k and line at least N50k, some jambites won't be here to call their supposed mentors names.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by symbianDON(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
SammieLowkey:
No be Kenya again? Wey the allawi of one youth corper for minna na their Local govt allocation grin grin
the Kenya you are ridiculing is better than Nigeria is many ways. For one they have a stronger currency and also they are not grappling with basic essentials like water supply and electricity!
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by millionboi2: 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I don't blame the stupid Reno, I blame the idiot that quoted such a stupid post. Many people will be just fine working as employees and will somehow be far better that most so called entrepreneurs. Employees may be staff of shell, chevron or mobil. Enterprenuers may be akara sellers, carpenters and bricklayers. Employees can live their lives happily post retirement after enjoying a lifetime doing what they love doing. Stop that nonsense talk about self employment. Anyone that has a drive to do business should pursue their dreams and leave others to pursue theirs. We over do things in this country. Most Americans are employees and not business men, same with Canadians, Australians and citizens of other countries that many Nigerians will not mind selling their kidneys to get to.
I am sure Uhuru Kenyatta will be embarrassed having such a silly post attributed to him.
truth is bitter
Swallow it is medicinal
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by gtown: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
You have said it all. The idiot is even feeling big over that nonsense talk.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by gtown: 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Jayslicky:
Reno omokri a man hated by zombies, a man who unapologetically keeps dishing the bitter truth to them, in his words are wisdom that if followed can move Nigeria forward.
Hooo... All these for Mr Wendell Simlin?
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
Stupidmodes:

Just hear the jargon you concotted yet you called another man's quote nonsense and even called him a stupid man. I don't blame you I only blame the Chinese and Obasanjo whose wise intervention made phone and lines cheap. If phone is sold at least N150k and line at least N50k, some jambites won't be here to call their supposed mentors names.
See this GOAT calling me a jambite. If everyone is self employed, who will you employ in your company MR business man. Stupid people everywhere.
Employ people and pay then 2500 naira and be boasting about being a creator of jobs.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by gtown: 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
KingGBsky:

Please keep quiet. He didn’t do anything wrong. Why would his intellectual quote be used without due diligence. If a president from another African country can recognize his quote that shows how relevant he is. I hope your village people knows you.
yhaah. Reno Omokiri is relevant not only in Africa, but all over the world. Because Of his too much relevancy, he can even metamorphose to Mr Wendell Simlin.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by degamemaster(m): 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
Charmingrascal:
After losing his relevance in Nigeria, he wants to shift his attention to another African Country.

Attention seeking mofo

Now this is why proves that your own zombism has no remedey and htred for others and everything truthful will kil you soon. Why can't you concentrate on the message and prove him wrong if he's wrong than attacking his personality? What is wrong with you zombies?
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Peresrichly: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
liohan:

You should understand my point. Reno should report the page on Facebook. The page is not connected to the Kenyan government.
Funny example you stole my property I have your name and picture and I also know your house i will not come to your house instead i will go to another person’s house. Wait let them use your name and picture to scam someone that knows you and your house on Facebook and let’s see if the person will just report it to Facebook or take the police your house.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Peresrichly: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Who is Reno. He doesn’t even exist to President Buhari
In your mind now you have said something that exists to people.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by israelmao(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
Giving credence to wrong source.
Re: Reno Omokri Calls Out Kenyan Government For Attributing His Quotes To President by Gandollaar(f): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
johnmartus:
Imagine this kind stupid coming from unknown person .
But his shoe laces are more popular than your generation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuelle BLATMANN, French Ambassador To Nigeria Pays Tinubu A Courtesy Visit / Oby Ezekwesili's Tweet About Wailing Wailers / NJC May Sack Onnoghen, Mohammed To End Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.