Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating (43765 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison / Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Nolongthing3669: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
I don't have time to read all this note

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by ednut1(m): 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
So many of those young ceos are into yahoo. Their companies are mostly loss making ventures . They lure foreigners to invest . Some also use it to hide their wire scams.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by ibkgab001: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ahhhhh
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by xcelentattitude(m): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
His associates right now.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Iamgrey5(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
Everyone way know this guy go don delete pictures and post now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by lilmax(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
mmadu4:
enough with this Invictus Obi bullshit already ,how many times have you criticize your president for what is happening in Nigerian ?? even here in the US no news agency is broadcasting this why do you Nigerians rejoice when your fellow country man has fallen shame on you people . evil human beings
this comment makes you look stupid

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by AnthonyAk(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
yes 100% agree , E Money , Mompha , hushpuppi and co. their days a renumbered

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Ugosample(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
mmadu4:
enough with this Invictus Obi bullshit already ,how many times have you criticize your president for what is happening in Nigerian ?? even here in the US no news agency is broadcasting this why do you Nigerians rejoice when your fellow country man has fallen shame on you people . evil human beings

Let's be truthful
the invictus guy deserve the heat and shame he is getting now
Let US leave our brain dead president out of this one first
his case is another one...

but this guy deserve to be shamed

13 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Obi seemed to have good and innovative concepts and entrepreneurial skills bt a bad source. Quite sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by DisGuy: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
Damyonline:
Associate and cabal of Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" are now been called out to be investigated.

Obinwanne Okeke has allegedly deleted all his active social media accounts, Facebook, Instagram following his arrest by the FBI in the US.

Chinkeyelum shared details on Obinwanne Okeke aka Invictus Obi, his associate and cabals, how he operates, and why they all need to be investigated.

He wrote;

Update: Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" seems to have deleted all his active social media account. (Instagram and Facebook).

And some of his friends just deleted photos they took with him on their page.

So don't bother searching.

If you were active on Facebook four years ago, and you aligned with the top influencers then on the platform, there's 98% chance you must have heard of Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi".

He was very visible within the Writers/Political/Gossip top influencers group on Facebook.

Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" had close friends too, like literally very close friends too who I think knew about his dealings but kept supporting him because they were profiting from it.

From known published novelist & writers, journalist, Lecturer.

Just many.

Even one of your MCM on Twitter here bullied me on Facebook at some point because I tired pointing out something fishy about Obinwanne Okeke AKA Invictus Obi two years ago.

One of his very close friend and right man was also accused of Fraud on facebook two years ago by people he had dealings with (Nigeria and Abroad). He denied it but truth be told, there's something fishy about the very young man.

There's also someone who's Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" associates too with with no trace of his source of his income.
He has appeared on International Newspapers and Media too.

He's your MCM here on Twitter too.

Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" is just one of powerful group of guys engaged in this fraud.

There's another one too. He operates a company here in Nigeria. A tourist/entertainment related company and an E-commerce of some sort too.

He operates mostly from U.S. & Calabar.

These particular guy studied in the United States too. Came to Nigeria Five years ago straight from school without any known source of income and launched a tech company. He was Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" right man.

He even bullied me on facebook & called me a poor rat.

So I met him at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka when he came to check on a final year Computer Science Student who according to him he needed him to work on a software project. I helped linked him up to the guy at CEC, UNN sha. This is prior to finding out he doesn't seem legit

When I reached out to this Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi" friend on update about his project, he blocked me on facebook. Few months later I saw picture of his newly launched tourism company on Invictus Obi wall.

That dude need to be investigated sha.

Lol. I just check the guy's instagram pictures, he has deleted pictures he took with Obinwanne Okeke AKA "Invictus Obi".

See full details

https://lailasnews.com/obinwanne-okeke-invictus-obi-allegedly-has-an-associate-that-needs-to-be-investigated/

Not a single name mentioned!! bloggers of life

that guy, Dis Guy, the other guy, this particular guy, the other one, his right hand guy, this student etc etc

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Ugosample(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2019
lilmax:
this comment makes you look stupid

there is no link whatsoever between Buhari and the invictus guy
I'm surprised he even brought his name up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by DexterousOne(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
ednut1:
So many of those young ceos are into yahoo. Their companies are mostly loss making ventures . They lure foreigners to invest . Some also use it to hide their wire scams.

Oh really

Wow shocked

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by mmadu4: 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ugosample:

Let's be truthful
the invictus guy deserve the heat and shame he is getting now
Let US leave our brain dead president out of this one first
his case is another one...

but this guy deserve to be shamed

but our brain dead president has done more damage than this guy , just imagine the number of unemployment and insecurities since he became president , im not even talking about poverty,,, if Nigerians can channel the energy they use in criticizing this OBI guy to protest every day and night for the welfare of this country trust me Nigeria will be better than Ghana

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by DameB(f): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
His associates, investors and politicians who gave him money to dry-clean will be investigated.... Now is a good time for them to buy tickets to mount Everest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Guestlander: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Everyone way know this guy go don delete pictures and post now cheesy

The fear of the FBI. EFCC needs to upgrade.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Timijo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
It is Obinwanne Okeke that is trending now. May our names never trend for crime and evil.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
DexterousOne:

Oh really

Wow shocked
yes children born with silver spoon self dey do am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Seetto: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
DisGuy:

that guy, Dis Guy, the other guy, this particular guy, the other one, his right hand guy, this student etc etc
grin grin grin grin grin I tire o..
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Guestlander: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
mmadu4:

but our brain dead president has done more damage than this guy , just imagine the number of unemployment and insecurities since he became president , im not even talking about poverty,,, if Nigerians can channel the energy they use in criticizing this OBI guy to protest every day and night for the welfare of this country trust me Nigeria will be better than Ghana

Deal with the subject and stop trying to rationalize the same behavior that made Ghana a better country according to you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by DexterousOne(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
ednut1:
yes children born with silver spoon self dey do am

Ah shocked

NAIJA ti baje tan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Iamgrey5(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
mmadu4:

When Sorowe tried it, some people called it a Yoruba protest now !

Notwithstanding, these are two unrelated issues. You don't let the arm robbers go just because you believe the president is not doing well.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
BabaIbo:
People are always waiting for you to go down, so they can descend on you...

This is a typical example

Yea

Even legit people experience same

Bad belle is real

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Guestlander: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
DisGuy:

That is bloggers for you, even the mainstream media are not better either with their "unconfirmed sources " who always doesn't want to be mentioned.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Slymonster:
Enough of this story..
Enough of which story. Are you a Yahoo boy angry

9 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
4th thread on same topic
nairaland una never tire...
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by fkj950ax(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
OP
You are just an opportunist.
Name all those people you referenced in your write up. Why are you hiding their identities?
Share your chat or messages with them.
The more you cover their identities, you are enabling them.
If you can not name them, then, please keep all your conjectures to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by TundeBricklayer: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nyamuri:
Hahaha bcuz his Igbo abi grin cheesy
Check name below

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by mmadu4: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Iamgrey5:
When Sorowe tried it, some people called it a Yoruba protest now !

Notwithstanding, these are two unrelated issues. You don't let the arm robbers go just because you believe the president is not doing well.

oga read the meaning to my post if you dont have common sense to analyze what i meant then get the fuvk out of my mention
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by DameB(f): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
mmadu4:

Though what he did was wrong on so many levels, On the flip side, another morale of this guy's story though is that there are a lot of people with good biz ideas that will flourish if they had the funds... A lot of politicians just steal and steal and steal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by healthserve(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
daddytime:
Private investigator of life...

You can imagine boss elder. More of cry of vindictiveness than cry for justice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road / Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer / Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.