Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,534 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating (43768 Views)

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison / Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by pulsa(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2019
ganjaman:
Nigeria my country where it's a taboo to ask for someone's source of wealth that cannot be explained. Where the youths will idolize you cos of ur large pocket and insults anybody that asks how come? This guy has been there for years as mentor to some pple, institutions etc but all na wash cos he is a big fraud. Shame cos we didn't ask how shame cos a responsible country took their time to crack his hidden source of Fame and wealth. And his friends and colleagues are busy deleing him from their social media accounts shame! Everybody is now saying tufiakwa! We still have lists of pple to be investigated that will not serve as false mentors to the youths. One person in mind E money...... If u feel me name urs
mompha
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Ugosample(m): 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
mmadu4:
your government has ruined more life than wire wire boys

its like you have a soft spot for these misfit criminals

nothing justifies criminality
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Ugosample(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
showafrica:

Which people? Say Nigerians. Nigerians are enemy of themselves. Very wicked set of people, I have reduced my friends drastically. The less friends you have in 9ja the better for you. Most of them always wish something bad happens to you as soon as possible.

just look at this warped commemt

this punk is a CRIMINAL

a fvckin criminal

you expect Nigerians to clap for him for his criminality?
Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Ugosample(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Sard:
Thank God he was caught.
See all his minions defending him. How shameless can you people really be?
How on earth would you be defending someone who has ruined other people's lives?
God will continue to expose you.

it's surprising

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Raalsalghul: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
themanderon:
Despite knowing that their money is not clean yet the fools will not maintain a low profile coming online to intimidate other honest and hardworking people with their temporary wealth. Rubbish of the highest order.
Na wetin dey pain me pass for internet fraudsters.
I don't like judging them having not known the reasons why they chose to do it.
But for Bleep's sakes, keep a low profile. sad

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating by Orpe7(m): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Wolf of Anambra street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer / Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar / 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.