Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

.....and They Will tell you all Women Are The Same - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .....and They Will tell you all Women Are The Same (409 Views)

The Truth About Friends With Benefits Nobody Will Tell You / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) / "All Women Are Hoes" The Bitter Truth Nigerian Women Can't Handle (photo Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.....and They Will tell you all Women Are The Same by Crookesmore: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hmmm

Re: .....and They Will tell you all Women Are The Same by PUSSYWHORE: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin My mum told me all women are not the same except when it comes to men
Re: .....and They Will tell you all Women Are The Same by XhosaNostra(f): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nonsense. It takes more than a big booty to maintain a relationship. The lady with a fat ass could be happily married, while the one on the right could just be a plaything to randy men looking to dip it in.
Ever watched a show called, My 600lbs life? Almost all the obese women on that show have dedicated husbands who help them with their daily needs, such as bathing, getting dressed, walking etc. To me, that's love in its genuine form.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong? / OMG!!! Rhianna Reveals Crush On Burnaboy [watch] / Craving Companionship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.