Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Real Madrid Boss Zinedine Zidane To Count On Gareth Bale - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Boss Zinedine Zidane To Count On Gareth Bale (292 Views)

Messi Lauds Zinedine Zidane, Calls Him 'One Of The Greatest Players In History’ / Man Utd Working Hard To Persuade Zidane To Replace Solskjaer / Former Chelsea And Real Madrid Boss, Carlo Ancelotti Named Napoli Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Boss Zinedine Zidane To Count On Gareth Bale by Damco007(m): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane who has not had a smooth relationship with his key player Wales player Gareth Bale has revealed that the player will not be leaving the club this season contrary to speculations that Bale was expected to join Chinese Super League club Jiangsu Suning in July.

Zidane made this known after he was reported to have said at the time that Bale’s departure would be a “good thing for everyone” before the Real blocked the move.

“It looked like he was leaving but now he is here and now I’m going to count on him, just like all the other players that are in the squad,” He said

“He has a contract, he’s an important player and I hope all the players want to make it difficult for me to pick the team.”
To read more click the link below.

https://www.micheallinks.com/2019/08/17/real-madrid-boss-zinedine-zidane-to-count-on-gareth-bale/

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Great, Eric Cantona To Receive UEFA President's Award / Chelsea Midfielder Bakayoko Returns To Monaco On Loan / Cori Gauff Pays Touching Tribute To Naomi Osaka After Great ‘sportsmanship’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.