Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Had To Walk Unclad To Prove To People I Was A Girl – Caster Semenya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had To Walk Unclad To Prove To People I Was A Girl – Caster Semenya (4600 Views)

Caster Semenya And Same-sex Wife Having A Baby (PHOTOS) / Bridget Achieng: "Kenyan Socialite Is Woman Who Goes Unclad To Attract Rich Men" / I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had To Walk Unclad To Prove To People I Was A Girl – Caster Semenya by Apexgist(f): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
I had to walk naked to prove to people I was a girl – Caster Semenya

Caster Semenya, the South African Olympic champion banned from competing in world female track and field championships as long as she continues to refuse hormone treatments to reduce her testosterone levels, has revealed that at some point in her career she usually walked into the changing room naked just to prove that she was a girl.

Caster Semenya made the disclosure at the Standard Bank Top Women Conference held at Emperors Palace in Kempton Park on the East Rand. According to her, walking around naked became neccesary because her teammates struggled to compete with her.

Also revealing how her humble beginning toughened her up, the athlete said she grew up around boys and had to walk seven miles every single day – the reason she is fast.

Read her post through the below link

https://www.naijanewsgist.com/general/caster-semenya/
Re: I Had To Walk Unclad To Prove To People I Was A Girl – Caster Semenya by ManTiger(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Photo of her walking naked or Anobelif

6 Likes

Re: I Had To Walk Unclad To Prove To People I Was A Girl – Caster Semenya by Nukilia: 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Strong woman! No mind your haters

1 Like

Re: I Had To Walk Unclad To Prove To People I Was A Girl – Caster Semenya by TheExecutioner: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
Except that you're not a girl. You have undescended testicles and you don't have a vagina, you don't have a womb and you don't ovulate. The only reason you compete as a woman is because you identify as one. Biologically you are male.

[img]https://images./5KTKIfP7CQA0jQeZQ3wadX.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5sFTZk4WPf3qIt7lxr2EVs.jpg[/img]
Re: I Had To Walk Unclad To Prove To People I Was A Girl – Caster Semenya by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 18, 2019
But wether pussi or not, u bi man in ur hormones. I can't confidently stage a fight with u. U might just beat d hell outa me.
Re: I Had To Walk Unclad To Prove To People I Was A Girl – Caster Semenya by essay123(m): 2:55am On Aug 18, 2019
When she speaks na man oh
Re: I Had To Walk Unclad To Prove To People I Was A Girl – Caster Semenya by TheCvBank: 7:43am On Aug 18, 2019
Click on our signature for the best professional cv and cover letters
Re: I Had To Walk Unclad To Prove To People I Was A Girl – Caster Semenya by mu2sa2: 7:47am On Aug 18, 2019
She identifies herself as a woman, but by masculine physique and hormone levels she's like a man. It's thereore unfair to allow her to be competing against women who have full feminine features.
Re: I Had To Walk Unclad To Prove To People I Was A Girl – Caster Semenya by DAutoDiagnosis: 7:52am On Aug 18, 2019
grin

Must have diagnostic tool for every car owner: Get one today.

Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Party Scatter!! See As Joyful Bride Pull Off Her Wig While Dancing (video) / Rudeboy Divorce Saga: Who Committed The Adultery? / Small Size Nollywood Actress Obio Oluebube In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.