Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Power In The Word Of God (the Message Of Deliverance) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power In The Word Of God (the Message Of Deliverance) (410 Views)

Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / "Pastor Poured Liquid In My Private Part"; Woman Injured After Deliverance. PICS / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power In The Word Of God (the Message Of Deliverance) by PowerofGodPraye: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
For it is written in John 1:1 that "In the beginning was the word, the word with God, and God was with God.

Today, a word of authority is sent through me to you, because you have the grace to watch and listen to this undiluted word of God, where so ever you have been kept spiritually, by the power in the Name of Jesus, Mercy of God deliver you today, and as from today you will be heard at the top!

Glory be to God in the highest, today I bring to you the word of Power and Authority as I am sent to you by God, and he sent me to you in his word and this is why we call the topic of this message, The Power in the Word of God.

I do not want to know what you are passing through this moment or how powerful you think it is, but one thing i know for sure without any doubt, is that there is someone who has full power and authority over whatever your challenges or battles are, and he is the one who created and sent you to this world, and he knows everything he created in you and knows what has been added by the devil, and it is he that created you who sent me to you, and he will break and remould to remove all those challenges that has been infused into your life by the devil today.

It is written, by God all things were made by him, and after Him none was created, in him was life, and the life is the light of the world, and the light shines in darkness and darkness  could not comprehend it.

The good news I brought  to you today is that, this word you are about to hear today, it is written that in it was everything created, and after it was none created, everything you need in this life was created by the word, do you know that there is nothing you so desire that wasn't created by the word?  And the bible so mentions, in this word is Life, and this word coming to you through this message will bring life into your existence........................ (excerpts from the message from God through his servant Prophetess Adeyemo in the youtube link below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYcn-FnDPww

The Gospel of Christ (Yoruba language interpreted in English) is brought to you by Power of God Prayer Ministries, an Interdenominational prayer and deliverance ministries founded strongly on the word and power of God and is located in Gwagwalada Abuja Nigeria.

For prayers and counseling, please contact:

+234 80 5273 9559, +234 81 0060 5854

Email: powerofgodmountain@gmail.com

Facebook: Power of God Prayer Mountain

Nairaland: PowerofGodPraye

Subscribe and stay tuned to our channel every Saturday for undiluted Word and Power of God and Prayers and also share with your friends and family.

It is certain that the undiluted power and word of God through this gospel of Christ Jesus will set you free and you will be free indeed! (John 8:32)

God bless you!

Shalom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Power In The Word Of God (the Message Of Deliverance) by SamAdeyemi(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Thank you for this great word ma

(1) (Reply)

How Many Muslims And Christians Know These Facts? / Is Seun Trying To Islamize Nairaland? / Fulfilling Your Purpose. /pastor Chris Oyakilome.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.