Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,526 members, 7,958,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (34677 Views)

2023: Shekarau Warns Southern Governors To Stop ‘Ganging Up’ Against North / There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2019
AngelicBeing:
He meant if the useless politicians called criminals in the southern part of Nigeria will not defend the hapless citizens via asking the useless federal government to fix the country and provide infrastructures, stop the senseless killings, kidnapping, cultism, insecurity etc then such leaders deserves to be flogged with koboko laden with chilly pepper like they did to Ekweremadu in Germany and the picture below will apply to all politicians in Nigeria and grin
Oh, ok cheesy
U and ur koboko cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Xmen149(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:

So, Igbo culture allows miscreants to beat up very senior government officials?

Dude has been representing his senatorial district since 2003. He was all over Enugu campaigning some few months ago. So, why did his people voted overwhelmingly for him instead of beating him up like the ipob miscreants in Germany did? Well, maybe Igbos in south east and the ones in Germany subscribes to different Igbo culture.

calm down and remove the tags,.an Igbo adage says when an elder turn evil one day the people will wear basket on their face to tell him their mind.

I don't support violence but 99% of our politicians are scammer and our failed system make unable for people to confront them here.

I remember one year like that this guy initiated free ICT training for ppl from his state via ikeoha foundation,i was there,all TV stations covered it,.he was hailed even in cyberspace space ..next-day everyone that came for the training was given breakdown of howmuch you will pay. Everyone just japa.

Don't tell me u don't know how voting system works in Nigeria ppl are even tired.the moment our electoral system hits just 70%credibility, u will be surprised at the names that will be retired from politics by the people
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by maasoap(m): 8:51am On Aug 18, 2019
livebyday:

How on Earth do you know this? Did you vote for him? If yes then speak for yourself

Arm chair politicians opinionism isn't absolute

This politicians win elections by out rigging each other with looted funds

Elections in Nigeria are never free and fair all.adults know this

Those who beat him in far away Germany, were they the ones who voted for him? Those who voted for him, did they organise themselves to beat him in far away Germany? Election in Nigeria might not be perfectly free and fair, but where Ekweremadu comes from, they worship PDP and any slowpoke who contested on the platform of PDP there would win free and fair.
BTW: I'm not e-politician
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by livebyday(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2019
maasoap:

Those who beat him in far away Germany, were they the ones who voted for him? Those who voted for him, did they organise themselves to beat him in far away Germany? Election in Nigeria might not be perfectly free and fair, but where Ekweremadu comes from, they worship PDP and any slowpoke who contested on the platform of PDP there would win free and fair.
BTW: I'm not e-politician

Again this is conjecture

Fact I stated is waiting for you to counter
Are there any single elections in Nigeria that are free and fair ?

Is it not a fact that all elections in Nigeria are won by the politicians who out rig their competition with looted funds?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by mybestlove(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2019
The next target is the children and families of these politicians abroad
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by maasoap(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2019
livebyday:

Again this is conjecture

Fact I stated is waiting for you to counter
Are there any single elections in Nigeria that are free and fair ?

Is it not a fact that all elections in Nigeria are won by the politicians who out rig their competition with looted funds?

People's votes count. Come to my units or ward to rig and let's see if you will live to tell the story. And it is like that in many polling units. Are you even aware of the fact that electorates now guard their votes these days? They vote and stay behind to watch and guard their votes until the counting and recording is done. When was the last time you visited a polling unit to cast your vote?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by livebyday(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2019
maasoap:

People's votes count. Come to my units or ward to rig and let's see if you will live to tell the story. And it is like that in many polling units. Are you even aware of the fact that electorates now guard their votes these days? They vote and stay behind to watch and guard their votes until the counting and recording is done. When was the last time you visited a polling unit to cast your vote?

Again you use the experience in your unit which is less that 0.001% of the over all to come to the flawed conclusion that votes count ? Seriously?

Well if the votes count in 0.001% of polling units and in the other 99.999% it's the usual vote rigging and buying that has become the norm in Nigeria how then does an enlightened individual bolding declear that votes count in Nigerian elections?

Isn't that a clear joke or rather comic relief at best?

Again let's be objective and logical in our comments

Let the case of that young man who was arrested via posts he made on nairaland be a lesson

You don't know who comes to evaluate your thought processes before employing you or doing business with you

I have cautioned the youths numerous times.. if you know how easy it is to find people via their nairaland posts is you would exercise caution when commenting

I have helped companies profile people several times via social media

Think before commenting , be cautioned on what you comment

Numerous accounts is irrelevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by cooooooks(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2019
One of the reasons our politicians don't have a conscience is because there are no consequences. We won't vote them out and we won't beat them.

seunmsg:
FFK deserves serious beating. I won’t mind slapping his mouth for all the jargons he spews everywhere if I have the chance.

All well meaning Nigerians must condemn the nonsense that was done to Ekweremadu. It is Ekweremadu today, it may be anybody tomorrow. Such a barbaric and cowardly act should not be condoned. Those supporting Ipob can now see that it is a very violent organization.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by igwefivestar(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2019
Success1020:
Fani Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Politicians To Speak Up

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1162805403954155521
FFK u are on point.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by igwefivestar(m): 9:12am On Aug 18, 2019
Success1020:

FFK u are on point. But when will the west do the same to Tinubu?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2019
ochiosa:
For making sure Kanu was released from jail? If not for him and Abaribe Kanu case would have been like that el zazaki if not worse as no ipob would have gathere the liver to protest in Abuja.

This is an igbo matter, u don't dictate to us how to treat our sons.

You can be doing dobale, lying flatt or worshipping your own mini God politicians.

We don't tolerate such. Many more will still be beaten.

Igbo enwe eze.

So worship your own and allow us reason with our own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Belmot(m): 9:15am On Aug 18, 2019
Ooni:
my people, when are we going to stand up to tinubu, aregbesola,akande?

How can our region come under the tight control of drug syndicate and fake certificate holders like Tinubu, kashamu, Aregbeshola, Adeosun etc

Even the sowore who attempted to speak up we quickly dissociated ourselves from him and he is pilling away behind bars. If we start going this way then we may deny all our leaders if they are all arrested.

No successful country is built on cowardice. we will be setting a bad example for our children if we don't make this bold move like this Biafra agitators and stand up against our irresponsible politicians.
Your people are in the east... No matter how hard you try to form or claim yoruba it is always very easy to identify you. afo fun gbemu.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by iswallker(m): 9:16am On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:
FFK deserves serious beating. I won’t mind slapping his mouth for all the jargons he spews everywhere if I have the chance.

All well meaning Nigerians must condemn the nonsense that was done to Ekweremadu. It is Ekweremadu today, it may be anybody tomorrow. Such a barbaric and cowardly act should not be condoned. Those supporting Ipob can now see that it is a very violent organization.

Whos violent..
The talker it the slapper...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by igwefivestar(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2019
Success1020:

and some coward in the west are here calling IPOB tout for be courageous. Instead of them using ipob as a point of contact reaching out to tinubu. Congratulation ipob but is shouldn't have been ekweremadu.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by maasoap(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2019
livebyday:

Again you use the experience in your unit which is less that 0.001% of the over all to come to the flawed conclusion that votes count ? Seriously?

Well if the votes count in 0.001% of polling units and in the other 99.999% it's the usual vote rigging and buying that has become the norm in Nigeria how then does an enlightened individual bolding declear that votes count in Nigerian elections?

Isn't that a clear joke or rather comic relief at best?

Again let's be objective and logical in our comments

Let the case of that young man who was arrested via posts he made on nairaland be a lesson

You don't know who comes to evaluate your thought processes before employing you or doing business with you

I have cautioned the youths numerous times.. if you know how easy it is to find people via their nairaland posts is you would exercise caution when commenting

I have helped companies profile people several times via social media

Think before commenting , be cautioned on what you comment

Numerous accounts is irrelevant

You need a job, I might be of help. So, drop that line. People like you don't vote but you are ready to condemn the process 100%
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by murmee: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2019
highcollide:
If you worship oluremi tinubu and that drugdealer buruji kashamu for keeping mute in the senate while Fulani herdsmen rape your mothers, good for you....

This is the new yam festival. Igbo didn't attack ekweremadu. They only drove him out. If they had attacked him, he'd be hospitalized by now. Igbo's are angry that they cannot celebrate new yam festival because of the herdsmen menace.

Normally, ekweremadu is supposed to be in Nigeria cerebrating the new yam festival. But how can he do that when there are no yams here because of herdsmen?

Instead of speaking up in the senate, he's kept mute to injustice. We had to remind him to sit up.

Inaction to injustice is still injustice.
This post makes a lot of sense to me!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by livebyday(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2019
maasoap:

You need a job, I might be of help. So, drop that line. People like you don't vote but you are ready to condemn the process 100%

grin

It's unfortunate that this is how you took the discussion.

This exemplifies my.worry for the Nigerian youth. Alot of you lack the mental discipline to hold a discussion.

I was at a conference recently where top HR managers and directors in marque brands where complaining that the quality of graduates now are largely unemployable

And you just showed it grin

You toss insults freely without due recursion

Cheers.. never contact me again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by LewinskyMon: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2019
sassysure:

Oh, ok cheesy
U and ur koboko cheesy
cool
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:

I hope u burn in hellllllllllllllll for diz sympathetic rubbish u wrote here...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by leokid866: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2019
Ooni:

How can our region come under the tight control of drug syndicate and fake certificate holders like Tinubu, kashamu, Aregbeshola, Adeosun etc

Even the sowore who attempted to speak up we quickly dissociated ourselves from him and he is pilling away behind bars. If we start going this way then we may deny all our leaders if they are all arrested.

No successful country is built on cowardice. we will be setting a bad example for our children if we don't make this bold move like this Biafra agitators and stand up against our irresponsible politicians.

Yoruba people don't disgrace our elders outside... because we are not beating Obasanjo where we see him doesn't mean we are not dealing with his case. And keep Tinubus name out of your mouth he is not your mate and if you are a true yoruba man you would know of his contributions to the southwest and Nigeria as a whole. As for Kashamu his own is coming. On Sowore I voted for him and his party in the last elections but his actions were nothing but stupid, I felt ashamed after everything. My friends who knew I voted for him have been mocking me since.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by leokid866: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2019
igwefivestar:
FFK u are on point. But when will the west do the same to Tinubu?

Don't you know where bourdilon is? I bet you are in Lagos right now....why don't you go there and start. Show us the way....lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by successmatters(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2019
Ooni:

Word
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Bekimbo(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2019
some weeks ago some people on nairaland where shouting Revolution this and that,but today they are here condemning what happened to Ekweremmadu in Germany ,I wish this happened to someone like Joe igbokwe
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by gabbasin(m): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2019
We should start with FFK himself, after all he has been govt and he has a case of corruption to defend, if he is that innocent why all the shenanigan tactics to frustrate his trial
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by maasoap(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2019
livebyday:

grin

It's unfortunate that this is how you took the discussion.

This exemplifies my.worry for the Nigerian youth. Alot of you lack the mental discipline to hold a discussion.

I was at a conference recently where top HR managers and directors in marque brands where complaining that the quality of graduates now are largely unemployable

And you just showed it grin

You toss insults freely without due recursion

Cheers.. never contact me again

Can't you drop all these HR and management things? It irritates. You don't just come out and condemn the process 100%. Even in USA, they still sometimes have problems with votes and voting process and outcome. Where Ekweremadu comes from, the majority are PDP members and sympathisers. If rigging hadn't taken place, I wonder who could have won the election?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Okuda(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Can we exchange JOE IGBOKWE FOR FANI KAYODE

ah ah . somethimg wey don happen since... lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by MartinsD12(m): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2019
Success1020:

Thank you ffk for always standing for justice, we the south east have had enough from this so called igbo political looters
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by maasoap(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2019
igwefivestar:
and some coward in the west are here calling IPOB tout for be courageous. Instead of them using ipob as a point of contact reaching out to tinubu. Congratulation ipob but is shouldn't have been ekweremadu.

How many politicians have you reached out to in Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and Abia states? Typical IPOBian coward using what happened in far away Germany to boast here in Nigeria. No be mumu like you voted for the guy recently, for like fifth time? Shame no dey catch una?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by saxby(f): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2019
the thing no make sense o, but it is truly a stern WARNING
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by bigcover(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Can we exchange JOE IGBOKWE FOR FANI KAYODE we will add a huge fat BONUS ROCHAS
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by bigcover(m): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2019
I love this.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by igwefivestar(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2019
leokid866:

Don't you know where bourdilon is? I bet you are in Lagos right now....why don't you go there and start. Show us the way....lol
if bourdilon were to be in England, I will do it o! grin fear of gov't thugs uniform won't allow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father / Anambra Youths Hold Clean Up Exercise In Awka And Environs(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.