Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians (34478 Views)

2023: Shekarau Warns Southern Governors To Stop ‘Ganging Up’ Against North / There Will Be No Peace - GAFDAN, Fulani Group Warns Southern Governors / Ohaneze Ndigbo Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu In Germany By IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Meliian(f): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2019
I salute my igbo brothers. Time we buried the hatchet. Weldone guys!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Meliian(f): 10:37am On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:
FFK deserves serious beating. I won’t mind slapping his mouth for all the jargons he spews everywhere if I have the chance.

All well meaning Nigerians must condemn the nonsense that was done to Ekweremadu. It is Ekweremadu today, it may be anybody tomorrow. Such a barbaric and cowardly act should not be condoned. Those supporting Ipob can now see that it is a very violent organization.

Shut up. You're spewing trash. Watch your utterances.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by MikeBetty(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Can we exchange JOE IGBOKWE FOR FANI KAYODE we will add a huge fat BONUS ROCHAS
Me Add Ta As Jara
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Meliian(f): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2019
highcollide:
If you worship oluremi tinubu and that drugdealer buruji kashamu for keeping mute in the senate while Fulani herdsmen rape your mothers, good for you....

Instead of speaking up in the senate, he's kept mute to injustice. We had to remind him to sit up.

Inaction to injustice is still injustice.

Even if he spoke up he should still be beaten, that's the goal... to send a strong message...the goal is to make every single politician and ex politician not feel safe in their homes. That's how Ghana did it. We need a revolution. What the ipobians did is a bold move that should be applauded not condemned. Anyone who condemns it is suffering from stockholm syndrome.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Fourwinds: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:
FFK deserves serious beating. I won’t mind slapping his mouth for all the jargons he spews everywhere if I have the chance.

All well meaning Nigerians must condemn the nonsense that was done to Ekweremadu. It is Ekweremadu today, it may be anybody tomorrow. Such a barbaric and cowardly act should not be condoned. Those supporting Ipob can now see that it is a very violent organization.
nonsense and trash
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Fourwinds: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:

So, Igbo culture allows miscreants to beat up very senior government officials?

Dude has been representing his senatorial district since 2003. He was all over Enugu campaigning some few months ago. So, why did his people voted overwhelmingly for him instead of beating him up like the ipob miscreants in Germany did? Well, maybe Igbos in south east and the ones in Germany subscribes to different Igbo culture.
no at home he has the privilege of surrounding himself with security personnel but out there in Germany that privilege is not in abundance... I expect to reason along this line
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2019
tyup:
I stopped taking this man for a sensible being after seeing this

below is a run way this slowpoke ought to commission.....nigga embezzled the money grounding this particular runway, now it's basically a bed for grasses

this same man would come out criticizing everything buhari does sad

anyways I have no business with him.....it's even his followers I'm pitying
And buhari is yet to pick him for abandoning that project? Oponu alailopolo eru buhari
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by lookingfly: 11:26am On Aug 18, 2019
I see this beating saga coming to the north soon especially for all those governors, senators and leaders that embezzle money without any reasonable project
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Jones4190(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2019
Apply aboniki bam on the affected areas, President Muhammad buhari tells ekeweramadu.

Laugh won tear my pant�����‍♂

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Pavarottii(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:

Wen did ekweremandu turn to ur friend? I am not understanding... If u guys won't stand up to ur politicians in ur wasteland that's ur business... Allow us please... My governor is next on our list... They must sit up..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by felaismyhero(m): 11:47am On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:

i think you are the one who deserves a slap for this facile comment.what is wrong in questioning our leaders? if this happens to more politicians,then that is a good thing! ipob is violent? what of fulani herdsmen? or boko haram?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by felaismyhero(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2019
lookingfly:
I see this beating saga coming to the north soon especially for all those governors, senators and leaders that embezzle money without any reasonable project
it cant happen in the north,most northerners cant think...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Tijani0001: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2019
All my life I have never seen a man so hypocritical as ffk. What was u achievement in toward d southerners when you were there? Now you want to start claiming "man of integrity" for favouritism abi?
No wahala, I think chief Ralph Uwazurike is d next on their list after that we start talking about Nnamdi Kanu.
Useless people. I wonder what your parents, your teachers, your pastors teaches you.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by bilulu(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:

Dude has been representing his senatorial district since 2003. He was all over Enugu campaigning some few months ago. So, why did his people voted overwhelmingly for him instead of beating him up like the ipob miscreants in Germany did? Well, maybe Igbos in south east and the ones in Germany subscribes to different Igbo culture.
Bros how best can you correct these leaders if the system has failed in all aspect? Elections they will rig to their favor, judgement will be given to the highest bidder, how else if not to unleash ur anger on thupem. we saw Mexicans the other day dressed up their politicians like mad women just because they fail to deliver. how long our we going to sit behind our keyboard and rant
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by tyup(m): 12:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
fairfora:
And buhari is yet to pick him for abandoning that project? Oponu alailopolo eru buhari

Fool and if he picks him how would demented fella of your likes react to it
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Khaleell001(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
ezenwajosh:

After beating up the few leaders you have you will turn around and accuse those who follow their leaders, shortcomings regardless, of trying to take over the country.

Should the country be handled by a disorganized people with no value or respect for leadership?

Not even Ojukwu could get your votes. But if it is to shout Fulani Hegemony up and down you people will carry microphone and concert size speakers.

It is only yourself you are deceiving.

#copied
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Khaleell001(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
jlinkd78:
FFK really on point with his analysis

FFK can only be on point to those with half brain size of a mustard seed.

What moral justification is there to beat up their leader?
Are they no other means?
I guess this was how one of your brother organized the coup you people are still suffering from.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Housewright: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
ezenwajosh:

That is a small thin bonus na..
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Khaleell001(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:

Little wonder other ethnic groups do not trust them enough to lead this country because they will claim everything like they now do in Lagos;claiming it's no man's land.

This people don't know the vibe they create is what is ripping them off.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Toofan007: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Success1020:
Fani Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Politicians To Speak Up

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1162805403954155521
Lol. Which south? Oga, IPOB did that shit. And while you're at it, quit make out as if there's unity amongst southern Nigeria. That only exist in your warped imagination
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Otasman2: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
The truth is always bitter, if you don't learn to tell yourself the truth then you are doing no good to yourself. What FFK just said is nothing but the truth,
leadership is different from ruler-ship
seunmsg:

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Antichristus: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
highcollide:
If you worship oluremi tinubu and that drugdealer buruji kashamu for keeping mute in the senate while Fulani herdsmen rape your mothers, good for you....

This is the new yam festival. Igbo didn't attack ekweremadu. They only drove him out. If they had attacked him, he'd be hospitalized by now. Igbo's are angry that they cannot celebrate new yam festival because of the herdsmen menace.

Normally, ekweremadu is supposed to be in Nigeria cerebrating the new yam festival. But how can he do that when there are no yams here because of herdsmen?

Instead of speaking up in the senate, he's kept mute to injustice. We had to remind him to sit up.

Inaction to injustice is still injustice.

You’re absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by 400billionman: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
What ekweremmadu got today is fully deserved.

They be going home with hundreds of millions of naira every year. Yet Nigerians in their care are going hungry and growing lean.

Nigerian politicians are worse that INVICTUsObi.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Lanre0: 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
We have so many fools in this country. How can Ekweremadu who have deprived his people by amassing stupendous wealth now come around to defend them.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by Freeman59: 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ooni:
my people, when are we going to stand up to tinubu, aregbesola,akande?

How can our region come under the tight control of drug syndicate and fake certificate holders like Tinubu, kashamu, Aregbeshola, Adeosun etc

Even the sowore who attempted to speak up we quickly dissociated ourselves from him and he is pilling away behind bars. If we start going this way then we may deny all our leaders if they are all arrested.

No successful country is built on cowardice. we will be setting a bad example for our children if we don't make this bold move like this Biafra agitators and stand up against our irresponsible politicians.

Bro many of them will not listen to you. The division amongst Nigerians is a huge obstacle. Some of them here are busy dwelling on ethnic fights instead of seeing the good they ought to see. All they do is fight on twitter and nairaland, they can't stand up for anything. When they're oppressed they shout sai buhari. When their women are raped, children are killed, and injustice metted out daily on their fathers and brothers they still shout sai buhari . When the revolution comes, their blood will be used to liberate this country as well as that of the useless politicians that have looted this country dry.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by AntiWailer: 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2019
ezenwajosh:

You can take all of them.

He is not worth anything.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by jessebig: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
Success1020:
Fani Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Politicians To Speak Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqqObJ4Cfr4
https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1162805403954155521
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by abbiboy: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:

Were is this one from...re u a new yorker?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by KenechukwuEdu: 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
seunmsg:

Angry men have the right to vent their anger, if you are not yet angry as a Nigerian then move aside, let the angry ones purge
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by seunmsg(m): 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
KenechukwuEdu:

Angry men have the right to vent their anger, if you are not yet angry as a Nigerian then move aside, let the angry ones purge

And the right and civil way to vent their anger is to beat up a serving senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, right?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by philos(m): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS FEMI-FANI KAYODE!
I LOVE THIS MAN. I MEAN I ADORE FFK. I CANNOT HIDE IT. HE IS A MAN OF TRUTH, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians by KenechukwuEdu: 4:20am On Aug 20, 2019
Are you not a fool, if a thief enters your house, I'm pretty sure you would lynch the poor bastard. Why wouldnt someone that has been eating our joint resources be beaten?
seunmsg:

And the right and civil way to vent their anger is to beat up a serving senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK / Fulani Herdsmen Speaking Igbo Language. / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.