Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad (28095 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides / Thugs Attack Igbo Traders Who Closed Shops To Register For PVC In Alaba Lagos / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad by princfred(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
Raheemjfk:
But senior man reason am
You don dey represent us since 2003 and nothing dey sup for our hood ,now our sisters and mother are being raped on daily basis but you have never made any press conference to address it or even talk about an on your twitter page but you come now they report matter ,
This should serve as a warning to people like Ngige,lauretta and all the puppets of the Fulani empire.
This is operation travel abroad for bad politicians.
Ndigbo (brave men )

Well said.
Re: IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad by EmekaBlue(m): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
abeg make dem help me beat all d past and present governor of abia state
Re: IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad by DejiSantos: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Yes. Violence is part of protest.

"A riot is the language of the unheard.” - Martin Luther King

Plenty of examples: Hong Kong, Palestine,Kashmir, Baltimore, Paris the list is endless.

Ultimatezlant:
You are just saying another thing, this man was physically assaulted, he could have been lynched to death, na him just wan take am low.

Is physical assault now a form of protest?

Trump has been protested against in UK and most countries he visited without assault physically

Re: IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad by nonaira: 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
I applaud IPOB for this. All Igbo governors were responsible to the attack and killing of IPOB Members and Massob members for protesting. You didn't care an ounce about "our children" back then, all they cared about is looking good in the eye of Niggeria FG government. You invited soliders to come and kill your people yet you want their respect? Infact, if I recall correctly, after the same Pyton dance, it was a SE governor that went and gave Bufoori a title in Igboland no be so. I applaud IPOB on this directives. If una cared one bit about "our children", you'll be fighting for what your children have been fighting for aka BIAFRA, not something as irrelevant as who's going to be Shithole's next president. Ndi Ara. Nwodo is lucky sef cause he would have gotten worse beating than Ike.

I'm proud of IPOB right now and Kanu I'm in for the directive.. If any Igbo leader is coming to any venue in US, I'll join in the beating.

And abeg Biko, Expand the directive to SS Igbo leaders as well. Some of our leaders deserve that beaten as well..I recommend Utomi for supporting the Ruga nonsense and that ugly bitch in APC (Laurette Onojie). Our "leaders" need beatings as well. SS igbo leaders should not be spared. They all supported the maltreatment of their people and still do. Even Onojie mocked the killing of her own people just because of a stupid political position. Please please please add that bitch to the list.
Re: IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad by nonaira: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Dagger111:

Wat if they hire international security guards? Will still be done with our resources nah. cry

Aboard is not Niggeria. There's law of order. Citizens are allowed to show their grievance to whoever they oppose. At most an international security guard can do is block them from reaching the person but even at that, they can't stop a stone from touching the person. While keeping people away, there's going to be those throwing stones and last I checked security guards are not supernatural humans.

Re: IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad by GMbuharii: 4:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Ipob can't touch ANY Yoruba man not to talk of Tinubu.

What their eyes would see, they would be looking at akpu like this, their mouths won't be able to eat it.

Go and ask those Ipob members in Okota and Isolo

You mean those ipob in okota and Isolo that almost mobbed an amala tout who snatched ballot box to oblivion?!?!

Re: IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad by jessebig: 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
Re: IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad by SilasNwude: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hotfreezers:

I'm referring to the cowards that refused to come out to vote and refused to open their chicken-cage shops.

The cowards who lost all their political seats in Lagos due to their political foolishness.

Re: IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad by ccudoye(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Death to you too.

When IPOB was hatefully labeled terrorist organization, where were you?

Anyone who doesn't want peace must surely embrace humiliation.

Argue with your phone/keyboard

alonzoiv:
A cowardly bunch of people. Assaulting your supposed leader abroad, shows your level of crudeness and backwardness. Are there no better ways to seek redress and attention? Shame on the attackers. Death to IPOB
Re: IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad by GMbuharii: 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hotfreezers:

I'm referring to the cowards that refused to come out to vote and refused to open their chicken-cage shops.

The cowards who lost all their political seats in Lagos due to their political foolishness.

Oh so igbos have political seats in no man's land!!!! Whoa! That's interesting!

What's the fate of the amala that was almost mobbed away nah?
I hear his poverty stricken people abadoned him and the same igbos took pity and had him removed from the gutter and hospitalised

Re: IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad by Sleekfingers: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ekweremadu was extremely lucky....those guys really want to deal with him...

So ekweremadu can run....laugh wan kill me when watched the video.....

E pain me say dem no beat well....

But those arrested... I hope dem get stay o....if not na deportation be that o...and DSS will arrest when they react naija
Re: IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad by GMbuharii: 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
LazyGold:

That doesn't concern you

They can do whatever they like with their leaders and people

It is also their people that will fight against them if they don't want them

It is their business

I think it is time every region start minding their business

Hmmmm only once in a million...nice one though

Re: IPOB Breathes Fire: Our Members Have Orders To Attack Igbo Govs Abroad by incentive: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hmmmm

APC Can Field An Illiterate – PDP / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos) / Angry Governor Okorocha Speaks, Heads To Imo Police Command For A Rescue Mission