Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,708 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides (51160 Views)

Did You Listen To Kanu Tape Giving Orders To IPOB / Welcome to Iragbiji, the real hometown of Asiwaju Tinubu / EFCC Begins Investigation On Fayose, Wife And Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by FactBoyz: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Caption This Photo Of APC candidate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Giving Orders To his son and Aides

45 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Dailymice: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2023
"My Pampers is Full"

907 Likes 83 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2023
I like Tinubu grin but Atiku lokan . I can’t wait for the opportunistic Obi’s permanent retirement in politics after the February 2023 presidential election.

21 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Urheadmaster(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2023
Have you reached out to the orthopedics

The legs have started shaking too tongue

400 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Ireportlive: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2023
cool

Tinubu; Seyi my Son, great people get envied by children of hate and perdition, they are mocked , insulted for no reason but you have to focus

Seyi; I will remember that Dad thanks

96 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Urheadmaster(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2023
It is not atikulooter turn tongue
peepydelano:
grin but Atiku lokan

Now is obi o'clock.

326 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2023
Peter Obi we know. Any other thing is just noise

350 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by olayiwola4u(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2023
This man would have delivered had it not been for his health status. How I wish he could step down for Peter Obi and back him to take this country out of its mess.

314 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Ikea81: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2023
olayiwola4u:
This man would have delivered had it not been for his health status. How I wish he could step down for Peter Obi and back him to take this country out of its mess.

He should have just given us a better tomorrow by supporting Yemi Osinbanjo. But he f up

246 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Mystic216: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2023
See irritating and dirty old mofo that wants to be Nigeria president
God forbid

Obi2023

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Obidient4life3: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubu: Please I need one bottle of Bala blu drink and a plate of gazelle garagara

Aide: You say wetin?

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Racoon(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2023
Just imagine the kind of frail and sick heroine drug addict geriatric humanity sitting up there and tell me that is a fella fit to be the president of a country of 120M people.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2023
A traditional ruler requesting speak with the chief priest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by FactBoyz: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2023
EMI Lokan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Mystic216: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2023
My nyash is wet
Get me another pampers
Both of you should do fast before the smell gets worst

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2023
FactBoyz:
Caption This Photo Of APC candidate Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Giving Orders To his son and Aides

Tinubu looks ill. His eye badges show a man not having good sleep or rest. You cannot cheat God.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by ufotty2001: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2023
This man would have just allow Osinbajo to win the primary election..

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Karemarealty288(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2023
"The shit don dey come out again"

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by FactBoyz: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2023
olayiwola4u:
True

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Vickym1(f): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2023
Tinubu need to be in a retirement home so that his children can take care of him properly because aso rock is not a retirement home

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Vickym1(f): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2023
olayiwola4u:
Entitlement mentality didn't allow him to, he just want to ansa an ex-president buh that will not happen in this life time.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by MrEverest(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2023
I don shit for body again. Pls get new diapers for me quick quick.

Even Tinubu face show say na hot watery shit grin grin

36 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by olayiwola4u(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2023
Vickym1:

Entitlement mentality didn't allow him to, he just want to ansa an ex-president buh that will not happen in this life time.

That is why THE BLACK RACE can never be like the THE WHITE RACE...they consider the people first before thinking of their own personal ambitions.

So sad that selflessness is not our thing here.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by agadez007(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2023
Go to my top most drawer
There you would see a white powered substance,fetch it
I need to recharge

28 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by everythinggirly(f): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2023
May God open our eyes to vote someone that is strong and agile with the wisdom of God. Amen.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Vickym1(f): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2023
olayiwola4u:

That is why THE BLACK RACE can never be like the THE WHITE RACE...they consider the people first before thinking of their own personal ambitions.

So sad that selflessness is not our thing here.
Am telling you. The stage he is now is an elder statesman

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by floret23(f): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2023
We Yoruba christians are not going to vote Tinubu's thug/terrorist ticket because we are not fools. Christians are not slaves or second class citizens in Nigeria.

Yoruba Christians wake up. Yoruba l'agba!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by chigoziri2403(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2023
I need to see the receipt of the down payment made for the roasted corn

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by SILVERLINES: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2023
Dailymice:
"My Pampers is Full"

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by SILVERLINES: 11:55am On Jan 17, 2023
I'm filled up

The content is about to split

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by Cyynthia(f): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2023
Op don buy wahala. grin grin

His intention of opening the thread was not achieved, he got the opposite

Nairalanders and bad mouth grin cheesy

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides by ayo2008: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2023
FactBoyz:

Tinubu is old

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Kids Kneel Down, Beg Grandpas Tinubu & Atiku To Step Down For Peter Obi / Hilarious Photo :president Buhari's News Conference . Give This Photo A Name. / Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.