Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. (2152 Views)

Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail / N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer / Buhari Defies Rain In Cross River, Shuns Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Ourturn(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
The embattled Chairman DAAR Group, Chief Raymond Dokpesi got the shock of his life today at Musa Yar'Adua Center Abuja as State Governors, Ministers, Ambassadors, and Captains of Industry were conspicuously absent from the 3rd Annual Lecture and Award organized by the Raymond.

http://www.saharareporters.com/gallery/photonews-trials-and-travails-raymond-dokpesi
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by LouisThoru(f): 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2010
by the raymond. Whats that supposed to mean? by the raymond ko, by the raymond ni.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Ourturn(m): 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2010
Lots of empty seats at Musa Yar'adua, venue of the lecture.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2010
Those empty seats are better like that. They would have been filled with sychophants if Dokpesi is not working with IBB.
Nigeria will fear even a frog in ASO ROCK
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Ourturn(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2010
Empty seats.

Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by LouisThoru(f): 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2010
The Dokpesi is at home making love to Tosin.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Ourturn(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
LouisThoru:

The Dokpesi is at home making love to Tosin.

What makes you feel Tosin is the last bus stop? The man will die on top of a woman. Tosin might be the last official for now, but to him, it is business as usual (with women) by day. He could have been with one of those countless concubines.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by LouisThoru(f): 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2010
Out Turn

I like you o jare.

News have it that he is going to marry one of oga IBB's daughter soon? And as per dieing on top of woman, abeg make sure say no be on top of yah wife o.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Ourturn(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2010
LouisThoru:

Out Turn

I like you o jare.

News have it that he is going to marry one of oga IBB's daughter soon? And as per dieing on top of woman, abeg make sure say no be on top of yah wife o.

shocked shocked shocked

If the man try am, dem go close AIT dat day. In fact, I go send am sms wey go implicate am for the bomb blast! grin grin grin
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Ourturn(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
jabbok:

Those empty seats are better like that. They would have been filled with sychophants if Dokpesi is not working with IBB.

Exactly! All the governors, ministers, Ambassadors etc, are corrupt!. No one of them can stand his own ground, without acting sychophantly (just to cover their deeds). As for any Nigerian President, he will definitely act as a small gods! to bull-dose his way.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Hardtalk: 9:21pm On Oct 21, 2010
Which one are we to believe now?
* Dokpesi have no case to answer - SSS
* I am not aware that Dokpesi was arrested - SSS Spokes person.
* Bomblast: Dopkesi have a case to answer - SSS.
Nigeria, which way to go?

That is why those seats are empty. No one wants to offend the government of the day, who is now a small gods, as a poster earlier said.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by selingel: 12:15am On Oct 22, 2010
This is what politics in Nigeria can cause a person. Men! Look at how a man's private life can be publicly ex-rayed!.
I know that soon, more demeaning part will come to life.
Dokpesi!, Dokpesi!! Dokpesi!!! quit politics, for it is not your size!.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 22, 2010
I don't blame those who did not attend because this Government are rounding up folks for recieving unsubstantiated text messages and forwarded e-mail messages.

My only question is how come they always find people who recieve these messages but never find bomb suspects who sent them?
It makes you wonder whether the same people making the arrests are the same people sending the messages.

What a shameless country!!!!!!!!!
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Otobroto(f): 1:07am On Oct 22, 2010
krendo:

I don't blame those who did not attend because this Government are rounding up folks for recieving unsubstantiated text messages and forwarded e-mail messages.

My only question is how come they always find people who recieve these messages but never find bomb suspects who sent them?
It makes you wonder whether the same people making the arrests are the same people sending the messages.

What a shameless country!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm! Reasonable talk.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Osama10(m): 2:40am On Oct 22, 2010
I hope he learns his lesson fast.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Akanbiedu(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2010
jabbok:

smiley grin
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2010
He could at least have rented a crowd
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Enjoyment1(f): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2010
dappssee:

He could at least have rented a crowd

It is now a normal scenario in Nigeria to rent crowd. Na wah oh!
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by MaiSuya(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2010
jabbok:

Nigeria will fear even a[b] frog in ASO ROCK[/b]

If a frog could make it to Aso rock and be the become leader of 150milloin people, you'll agree that it has to be a pretty exceptional amphibian, and it might be prudent not to have it as your enemy.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mai Suya:

If a frog could make it to Aso rock and be the become leader of 150milloin people, you'll agree that it has to be a pretty exceptional amphibian, and it might be prudent not to have it as your enemy.

Nope it does not have to be exceptional to get there

it just tells you how foolish we are as a Nation sometimes.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by isimili: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2010
Poor Dokpesi. All because he chose to support an expired politician?

believe me if IBB gets the PDP ticket as Ciroma seems to be so sure about, then if dopkesi calls another lecture even in a gutter the seats will be filled to capacity and every docking politician will show his face and make noise.

Dopkesi is a very lucky man. Jonathan is a real democrat who seems keen to be seen in that light.

Otherwise If Dokpesi crossed carpets in this way during papa Iyabo's regime walahi talahi, he will be cooling off in Kirikiri with Bode George accused of the 1st October bombing with written and signed confession on the table.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Beaf: 2:00am On Oct 23, 2010
krendo:

Nope it does not have to be exceptional to get there

it just tells you how foolish we are as a Nation sometimes.

While you stick your hands up and rep, please make sure to look around and exempt the vast majority of thinking Nigerians. . . For we are many and you are few.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Hardtalk: 8:28am On Oct 23, 2010
isimili:

believe me if IBB gets the PDP ticket as Ciroma seems to be so sure about, then if dopkesi calls another lecture even in a gutter the seats will be filled to capacity and every docking politician will show his face and make noise.

Dopkesi is a very lucky man. Jonathan is a real democrat who seems keen to be seen in that light.

Otherwise If Dokpesi crossed carpets in this way during papa Iyabo's regime walahi talahi, he will be cooling off in Kirikiri with Bode George accused of the 1st October bombing with written and signed confession on the table.

God bless Nigeria.

For sure, trust OBJ.
Re: Travails Of Dokpesi - Govs, Ministers, Shuns Annual Lecture. * Many Seats Empty. by Ourturn(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2010
isimili:

God bless Nigeria.

Under Obasanjo, hmm! Dokpesi wouldn't have attempted this, because it would have been suicide.

(1) (Reply)

Www.madubi.com / What Can Nigerians Learn From The Egyptian Uprising / Elrufai Denies Obasanjo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.