Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier (23974 Views)

Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room / Ebonyi: Man Caught Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Mentally Unstable Daughter / Soldiers Gang-rape AAUA Student At Checkpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by executive12: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
MrPresident1:
Signs of PTSD

So you are buying his story of being mentally unstable? You deserve a backhand slap.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by anonymous1759(m): 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mad people think they're '' SANE'' Oga face the law your head correct 100%

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by grandstar(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
He shouldn't be shown any pity. Psychiatric problem my butt. He should be locked up to teach other rap.e happy soldiers a lesson.

If he truly has psychiatric problems, them the Nigerian army must be sued. I doubt it'll be proper to retain such a person in the military upon such a discovery.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by DisGuy: 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
0gaGist:
Sunday Awolola, the soldier who allegedly raped a female student of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, Ondo State, told a magistrate’s court in Akure that he has psychiatric disorder.

Awolola, through his counsel, Kayode Ikotun, said the army transferred him to Akure from Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, to take care of his health and family.

Ikotun pleaded that the suspect, whose wife was recently delivered of a child, should be granted bail.

He had filed a counter-affidavit to an application by Adeoye Adesegun, the prosecutor, who had demanded that the suspect be remanded in prison for the police to gather more facts.

Adesegun objected to the position of Ikotun and immediately told the court that it had no jurisdiction to hear the rape case.

The magistrate, Mayowa Olanipekun, thereafter ordered that the soldier should be remanded at the Olokuta Maximum Prison in Akure, pending legal advice from the ministry of justice.

Olanipekun also ordered that the original case file of the suspect should be duplicated in the office of Department of Public Prosecution of the ministry.

He then adjourned the case till November 15.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/aaua-student-rape-im-mentally-unstable-soldier

The prosecutor wants more time for the police to get more evidence?
The prosecutor also thinks the court has no juridictions to hear the case-
The magistrate wants legal advice?

what kinda law do we practise in Nigeria sef,
Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Look at this fine boy raping, for what now, so many girls dey eye this dude, why condescend to rape?
Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Look at this fine boy raping, for what now, so many girls dey eye this dude, why condescend to rape?

They do it at checkpoints when they are high, they just stop vehicles and order some ladies down and ask the vehicles to go.
They then rape the girls in the bush there at gunpoint. The lady is not a First victim.
That's how they arrest sex workers indiscriminately and harass or rape them too.

2 Likes

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
That is why you are no longer needed in the military!Soldier who is mentally unstable cannot handle gun mentally. My friend you better prepare yourself for imprisonment. I wish you happy imprisonment in advance.

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by Kiezodumah(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
U are not mentally stable yet the Nigerian Army deemed u fit enough to man a checkpoint with a gun in ur hands !!!. Ur defence is so lame and dumb. U are done for, idiot..U were even discharged from service and handed over to the police. Yet, u brought up a pathetic excuse for carrying out such heinious crime. Anyone medically unfit won't be enscripted into the military. However, if for one reason or the other a disabling sickness/ disease occur, that person would still be in service but may not be actively serving depending on the severity of the ailment. cos if they should retire him based on medical grounds, no be small money the military go take settle am: millions of naira. My guy u are fit and sound, u will rot in jail. U dey mad but ur prick no mad. grin grin CLOWN
Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by nkwuocha1: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
No omo Yoruba it's not your mental instability that caused this.Rape is a Yoruba thingy!A kind of blood line ancestral curse in SW

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by TriggahMan(m): 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
That brain no go stable. You will remain mentally unstable for the rest of your life

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by SEGLIZ: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
then he should remain in the mental home forever.
he is not meant to remain in circulation let alone in the military. some days he might go worse Florida comes to mind.
Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by Maket: 4:03pm On Aug 18, 2019
Relief him of his job first..........first action.

Face the wrath of his action....... Second action.
Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by Tersorio(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
Then what was he still doing in the army??
How can we tell if the rest are not all having mental disorder.
Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by Aladdin1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
You dey mentally unstable.but your abuna!,abuna!!,abuna!!! bambam.? what a bomboclat! babylon!!

2 Likes

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
How can a mentally unstable person be aware that he is mentally unstable.....better beating should go a long way to make this clown more realistic and serious.

I wonder o!

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
nkwuocha1:
No omo Yoruba it's not your mental instability that caused this.Rape is a Yoruba thingy!A kind of blood line ancestral curse in SW

Gbe gbogbo enu e soun!
Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by tunary(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
What kind of excuse is this one? how he know he's mentally unstable? I wonder why they even give him the privilege to talk. No excuse to justify rape in this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by 9jaRealist: 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
So we give guns to mentally unstable persons in Nigeria? shocked
Anyway, they can treat his psychiatric disorder in PRISON!

>

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by Tersorio(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2019
What was he still doing in the army? How can we tell if all the rest are mentally stable? From the way they behave I think a check should be carried out on all of them to determine their mental fitness for the job. We shouldn't be having such persons as part of our security system.
Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by 400billionman: 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Are mad men supposed to be in the Force ?

How many mad men have raped women under gun point ?

Let me guess ....

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by shineeye1: 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
This is an indictment of the Army! This case must be prosecuted to its logical conclusion. If indeed the Army knew that this man de craze and still left him in the force, it raises a national alarm! We then have reasonable grounds to conclude that a considerable percentage of serving soldiers are actually craze men in view of their rampant abuse of power

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by MetaPhysical: 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
The idea that soldiers are untouchable is still very alive in the consciousness of our society. Many people see soldiers as an institution to be feared and obeyed at all cost....or at the cost of life if disobedience is chosen.

The soldiers on the other hand see themselves with unlimited privilege and civilians as a stock to be exploited....and if their privilege is denied bullet will settle the score.

This guy raped the student as part of the privilege of exploits....it was premeditated!

They stopped the bus and he looked in inspecting for a desirable female. So he was selective of his victim.

Insane person would not have mind to select or chose. The guy should posted back to Borno and put on war theater immediately. Let bokoharam get a taste of his insanity abeg!

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by stephenolamide(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Soapy generation

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by Mightyhaiz: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
They all are if you ask me. Irrationality is a major mental disorder

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by 9jaRealist: 4:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Paroh:
The bible said not to judge. But I can assure you lawyers won't reach 3 in heaven. I pray this guy rapes his lawyer's daughters and wife. Let me know if he'll still plead insanity for him. Idiots.

But that apparently doesn’t deter you from judging...
Anyway, pretty sure that if you (or family) are ever in court you would prefer a lawyer to a pastor! cheesy

People often get hung up on the odd extreme case or two, but you forget that it is also lawyers who are prosecuting this soldier (as well as human rights lawyers who brought this case to light and pressured both the army and the state to take action). The VALUE of defense lawyers to society itself is to ensure that the government meets its burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt before it could deprive anyone of her freedom or even life. A case like this one may seem clear-cut, but the VAST MAJORITY of cases are not.
>

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by Mightyhaiz: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
Paroh:
The bible said not to judge. But I can assure you lawyers won't reach 3 in heaven. I pray this guy rapes his lawyer's daughters and wife. Let me know if he'll still plead insanity for him. Idiots.

Don't let your prick put you in trouble. See my signature.
so ina ere ikpu..chai! grin
Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by nkwuocha1: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Gbe gbogbo enu e soun!

Truth is bitter
Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by Legendguru: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
but your diccxk is stable and get erectionn
lying bastarddd

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by Rapmoney(m): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
kereman1:
It's a pity,
A country were a man is tagged a rapist, becos he didn't pull out, wen his partner changed her mind midsex.

Now the girl is playing the victim card, whereas some weeks ago, she was monkeying for this hansome gallant soldier.
The power of a woman, same woman that caused the downfall of: samsom, beheading of John the baptist, Solomon, Adam, and some othe prominent men in the bible.

Same woman dat cut short d life of abacha with an apple.

To all I am karid in this atmosphere, may we walk and never jam delilah. May our letter "I" try more letter "O". More sperm to ur scrotum.
Rapist! You see your life?

1 Like

Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by 9jaRealist: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
kereman1:
It's a pity,
A country were a man is tagged a rapist, becos he didn't pull out, wen his partner changed her mind midsex.

Now the girl is playing the victim card, whereas some weeks ago, she was monkeying for this hansome gallant soldier.
The power of a woman, same woman that caused the downfall of: samsom, beheading of John the baptist, Solomon, Adam, and some othe prominent men in the bible.

To all I am karid in this atmosphere, may we walk and never jam delilah. May our letter "I" try more letter "O". More sperm to ur scrotum.

Sexist, misogynistic and disgusting...
>
Re: AAUA Student Rape: I’m Mentally Unstable - Soldier by shineeye1: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
kereman1:
It's a pity,

Another roaming craze man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Trying To Scam Recharge Cards Seller In Lagos Caught - Photos / Nonso Diobi Cries Out As Scammers Defraud Nigerians With His Name / Phone Thief Caught And Beaten In University Of Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.